PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Grimm
24th March 2007, 03:03
Well, at my younger brothers request, I downloaded the latest version of The Hidden, and remembered how much fun it was. I intend to get back into the game so to speak, you can expect to see me kickin' around some servers in the near future. I can't remember my old name on the forums, and although I did go by Grimm in game, I haven't played since B2, so I'd doubt if anyone remembers me.

Just wanted to say hello, and ask when Beta 5 was coming out :)

QReaper
24th March 2007, 03:05
Well, at my younger brothers request, I downloaded the latest version of The Hidden, and remembered how much fun it was. I intend to get back into the game so to speak, you can expect to see me kickin' around some servers in the near future. I can't remember my old name on the forums, and although I did go by Grimm in game, I haven't played since B2, so I'd doubt if anyone remembers me.

Just wanted to say hello, and ask when Beta 5 was coming out :)

Hello, welcome back, and when it's done.:p

ProgrammedToConsume
24th March 2007, 03:10
Welcome back. You appear to be quite the lurker.

QReaper
24th March 2007, 03:13
I just noticed you avatar, now the nostalgia from "Rejected (http://www.yikers.com/video_rejected_cartoons.html)" comes flooding back.

You're watching the Family Learning Channel, and now, angry ticks fire out of my nipples!

ProgrammedToConsume
24th March 2007, 03:15
I really needed that visual. Any other discusting images you would like to project into our minds?

QReaper
24th March 2007, 03:17
No, I don't, now let us stop posting here for now so this guy can have his "Welcome Back" thread.

Vamos.