PDA

View Full Version : timmy

lcpuche
23rd March 2007, 21:06
well we have all seen jimmeh the teddy bear well if you find him something should happen :) . like a reward or something extra ammo or pipes.

anyway just tell me if it is too stupid :o

Phaedrus
23rd March 2007, 21:07
The name is Jimmeh!

lcpuche
23rd March 2007, 21:11
The name is Jimmeh!

oops well sorry I thought i saw that in the g-mod:p

-SM-SUCKER
23rd March 2007, 22:52
It's too stupid :p

Isolation
24th March 2007, 00:26
*Ahem*

LIBBAH LABBAH TIMMEH!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9d/Wiki_timmy.gif/200px-Wiki_timmy.gif

ProgrammedToConsume
24th March 2007, 01:44
tell me if it is too stupid :o

It is, no need for a bonus, mearly being in jimmeh's presence is an awesome reward in itself, let alone having the ability to chuck him at an iris.

ComeToJesus
24th March 2007, 22:31
Every time I've chucked Jimmeh at an IRIS it went right through them. I'm beginning to doubt the hype I've seen around here.

-SM-SUCKER
24th March 2007, 23:20
On some maps Jimmeh can develop his sheer power of humiliation.

Paegus
25th March 2007, 00:18
ohh you just gave me an evil idea for a... umm... phys trap... involving jimmeh, a logic_case and a certain type of trigger

too bad a logic_case can't go higher than 16 though or is a 1 in 16 chance of 'sploding violently low enough you think? could double them up i guess but it gets messy...

Tsukasa1105
25th March 2007, 07:00
You can chain logic_cases you know.

Daedalus
25th March 2007, 08:24
ohh you just gave me an evil idea for a... umm... phys trap... involving jimmeh, a logic_case and a certain type of trigger

Jimmeh shooting through a wall at the speed of sound towards some marines?

Paegus
25th March 2007, 10:59
no... ever popular for his habit of stealing skins off of living bodies and his taste for virgins, jimmeh has become tired of 617's games. so now every time you throw him at an iris he'll delve into the iris's conscious to see if he's a virgin. if the meat is deemed pure then... well... it gets a bit messy you see...

You can chain logic_cases you know.
i called that doubling them up... dunno why really. 1 in 32 should be plenty.

ThunderDan
25th March 2007, 23:16
Jimmeh!

Tsukasa1105
25th March 2007, 23:19
Perhaps if you find Jimmeh in new maps theres a clue where you find him about random shit you can do in the level (like pressing activate on walls and shit) to find his psychotic brother, Timmy

<Beatlemania>
25th March 2007, 23:58
have a room filled with spikes, slowly condensing inwards, like in Indiana Jones, and then you look up and see that jimmeh is there laughing at you!

Perhaps if you find Jimmeh in new maps theres a clue where you find him about random shit you can do in the level (like pressing activate on walls and shit) to find his psychotic brother, Timmy

maybe timmy already exists. except he's invisible like the hidden.

blackhawk
28th March 2007, 03:42
well we have all seen jimmeh the teddy bear well if you find him something should happen :) . like a reward or something extra ammo or pipes.

that would be too easy because practically every one knows where he is at everymap...i know where he is at every map exept one...hdn_discovery.. =(

Daedalus
28th March 2007, 10:52
that would be too easy because practically every one knows where he is at everymap...i know where he is at every map exept one...hdn_discovery.. =(

Ah, Discovery. Here's a hint: He ain't inside.

lcpuche
28th March 2007, 21:56
i still think there should be a reward for finding him :(

Paegus
28th March 2007, 22:23
oh there is but good luck convincing him to pay up... he's a miserly old bastard and if you're not careful when pestering him he'll just up and gut you... like a fish no less.

Zabiela
28th March 2007, 22:58
HOLY SHIT

I just realised I never found him on discovery...

Here goes 1 hour of exploring...

Isolation
29th March 2007, 00:27
HOLY SHIT

I just realised I never found him on discovery...

Here goes 1 hour of exploring...

Noob. Seriously. I could have sworn we played, and we went around looking for him... maybe that was Missy.