PDA

View Full Version : Final (?) Spidey 3 trailer

Isolation
23rd March 2007, 18:49
http://www.spiderman3oncomcast.com/

Supposedly, real scenes of Venom. Enjoy.

EDIT: Yep, the trailer Spidey fans have been waiting for. And, from the looks of it, the fight with Venom will be the battle royale it should be.

ProgrammedToConsume
23rd March 2007, 19:56
It better be a damn good movie to make up for how much the second one sucked. Hopefully, it won't be as much of a chick flick as the second one.

Gusdor
24th March 2007, 20:25
Erm, the second was the best of the two. If you cant handle a good old PLOT alongside your cartoon violence then go back to spongebob

EDIT - fuck off am i installnig quickshit

QReaper
24th March 2007, 21:22
It better be a damn good movie to make up for how much the second one sucked.
GTFO

Demented
24th March 2007, 21:27
I see no trailer. <_<

Isolation
24th March 2007, 22:16
I see no trailer. <_<

After it loads, click "Trailers and Trivia" (Top left box).

Cyborg
25th March 2007, 01:05
quicktime is the devil.

QReaper
25th March 2007, 01:40
Peter just needs to start offing these pricks once they start killing people or threatening his family.

See: Him throwing that grenade at Harry.

Isolation
25th March 2007, 03:12
Too bad that's symbiote induced.

QReaper
25th March 2007, 03:16
Too bad that's symbiote induced.
Okay, if I'm a Superhero, and I'm not bulletproof, some fag's going down if they try and shoot me/blow me up.

See: Frank Castle...or, rather, Frank just shoots everyone.

Isolation
25th March 2007, 03:22
Okay, if I'm a Superhero, and I'm not bulletproof, some fag's going down if they try and shoot me/blow me up.

Frankie's always been my favorite, mostly because he does what most people think of doing when it comes to violent/virulent offenders. I think it just comes down to the fact that Peter Parker (and, well, ALL "good" heroes) would not be able to live a double life of being normal one minute, and killing folk the next. Frank never has/had to deal with that.

Demented
25th March 2007, 07:30
After it loads, click "Trailers and Trivia" (Top left box).

I would just like to mention that it refuses to move past the Daily Bugle thingy.

Beyond that... If superheroes weren't so merciful, there wouldn't be any supervillains left.

Daedalus
25th March 2007, 08:23
quicktime is the devil.

Hey, at least it's better than that shitty windows media player plugin which can't even seek and must buffer every time you run the movie...

Gusdor
25th March 2007, 09:20

Harry is his friend and Peter cares for his well being. Harry is only pissed because his dad offed himself and Peter wants to make him see that by looking after him as he is going nuts

QReaper
25th March 2007, 20:50
Harry is his friend and Peter cares for his well being. Harry is only pissed because his dad offed himself and Peter wants to make him see that by looking after him as he is going nuts
-_-;

Still, almost every single Superhero gets screwed over eventually for being so soft on the pricks.

Isolation
11th April 2007, 04:52
This looks like the last Spidey 3 thread I made...

Anywho, there was an edited trailer recently, changing up some of the Venom scenes at the end.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8229/newvenomhf0.jpg

You can check out the whole edit at IGN, and probably other places...

ProgrammedToConsume
11th April 2007, 19:24
Looks pretty good. Too bad I can't watch anythign with this dang windows media player and POS computer.

If quicktime is the devil, then windows media is Michael Jackson.

Mr. Bottomhat
12th April 2007, 01:53
I like how they managed to show 5 baddies.