PDA

View Full Version : Wiimote + Hidden

Tsukasa1105
17th March 2007, 02:13
lol... today i just parked myself in a corner as IRIS, sat back on my couch, and did some duck hunt style hidden hunting

-<<SyycK>>-
17th March 2007, 02:23
bag anything good?

Tsukasa1105
17th March 2007, 06:08
few kills, here and there

Felf
17th March 2007, 19:47
tell me, how did you get your wiimote working with the computer?

Also, I call that cheating.

Daedalus
17th March 2007, 22:06

Do tell why.

I see it as a handicap. :D

Tsukasa1105
17th March 2007, 22:23
It's just bluetooth...

lol, I suppose you also think bhopping is cheating? what a noob

Zabiela
17th March 2007, 23:32
what a noob

Hahaha.

Cyborg
18th March 2007, 01:13
I got banned from a server for bhopping.

Actually I think it was because I yelled at the admin to ban himself for cussing. It was against the MOTD, after all.

tell me, how did you get your wiimote working with the computer?

the wiimote is definately a handicap. not nearly as accurate as a mouse.

blackhawk
18th March 2007, 05:06
LOL MY FRIEND DID SOMTHING SIMILAR TO THIS....he hooked up his xbox controller to the computer..WITH WIRES (no plugging in anything)it was crazy,he was playing counter strike with an xbox controller =P

Tsukasa1105
18th March 2007, 05:15
I have a PS2 controller I could hook up, it would be interesting to play hidden with it... although id have to constantly ps to have a chance

Daedalus
18th March 2007, 09:19
LOL MY FRIEND DID SOMTHING SIMILAR TO THIS....he hooked up his xbox controller to the computer..WITH WIRES (no plugging in anything)it was crazy,he was playing counter strike with an xbox controller =P

Ugh, that's like playing CS with the keyboard. :eek:

Euphoria
18th March 2007, 10:59
lol... today i just parked myself in a corner as IRIS, sat back on my couch, and did some duck hunt style hidden hunting

How does it work as Hidden? Is it possible to get a swing to correspond with a slash? I've just got this image in my head of a slash whore going mental in front of his monitor :D .

Paegus
18th March 2007, 13:44
i've yet to meet anything that can even remotely match the precision of a mouse or trackball. maybe when they get commercially viable eye-ball tracking you can call that cheating but i wouldn't count on it. but they'd have to redo the interface a bit i think. would be pretty annoying to look up at the top left of the screen so the computer 'places' the mouse cursor there, but the game wants it centred so what was top left snaps to middle. but you're still looking at top left. it wouldn't be impossible to work out i'd say but interesting to watch and laugh at if nothing else.

Daedalus
18th March 2007, 15:08
How does it work as Hidden? Is it possible to get a swing to correspond with a slash? I've just got this image in my head of a slash whore going mental in front of his monitor :D .

You think that's bad, imagine how hard it would be to flick a barrel.

But it would be funny to see people try to do the PS motion only to fumble the controller and get shot. :D

Felf
18th March 2007, 16:38
Do tell why.

I see it as a handicap. :D

Point and click (or point and trigger) is clearly easier than moving the mouse. Or i'm pretty sure I'd find it easy, especially if you're just "sat in a corner"... I've not actually tried it, but having player duck-hunt on the wii :/

Cyborg
18th March 2007, 17:13
Point and click (or point and trigger) is clearly easier than moving the mouse. Or i'm pretty sure I'd find it easy, especially if you're just "sat in a corner"... I've not actually tried it, but having player duck-hunt on the wii :/

trust me, it is less accurate and harder to use a wiimote.

Sir Wankus Magpie
18th March 2007, 20:51
trust me, it is less accurate and harder to use a wiimote.

trust cyborg...he sold his wii for a 360 because he played wii for weeks then invited me over and i pwned him first try...jk but still mouse+keyboard combo is more intuitive and usable than a silly remote will ever bee

Cyborg
19th March 2007, 07:11
silly remote will ever bee

I hear a bee somewhere!

Sir Wankus Magpie
20th March 2007, 16:58
I hear a bee somewhere!

buzz buzz bee?

it was a typo you jerk