PDA

View Full Version : HEX Question

Tsukasa1105
16th March 2007, 22:11
Is there going to be an information overlay similar to Assault in UT2k4 showing Primary / optional objectives? I am wondering how the player knows what to do aside from trial and error.

Demented
17th March 2007, 00:13
Sometimes I wonder if there is a way to make that Radar in the lower left of the screen more useful.

;)

Cheesey
17th March 2007, 10:32
Sometimes I wonder if there is a way to make that Radar in the lower left of the screen more useful.

;)

Hehe... :D

I'd be glad if it would be a full circle! ;) No, in fact I'd be glad if it just covers a larger radius...

starstriker1
17th March 2007, 19:23
There IS in fact a list of objectives.

If the "marine aura" ends up getting implemented and replacing the radar, it's quite possible it will be used to point the IRIS towards objectives.

Zabiela
17th March 2007, 23:49
:o

I like the aura idea, but I hope it doesnt delay progress too much :) Im damn eager to play b5. (that sounds wierd)

Tsukasa1105
18th March 2007, 05:30
I hope it does delay progress, unless the eta is atleast 2 months. I am working on a HEX map currently (since hdn_checkpoint is pretty much done, just waiting for some feedback for the last few tweaks), which I am hoping to get included in b5. I'll post some screenshots once its worthy enough and in HDR.

Cheesey
18th March 2007, 08:19
I'm sure I've read this post a few seconds ago :D

for checkpoint b5 I'll leave a post in your thread ;)