PDA

View Full Version : hey guys :)

Merciless
14th March 2007, 14:15
just thought i would pop by and say hi as i havent been here in a while =) just scanning the forums and hidden looks as active as ever. might even dl and give it a bash :D will be cool to game with you all again.

Mr_Spoon
14th March 2007, 15:42
I love you.

hutch
14th March 2007, 15:54
ZOMG YOU!!1111eleven!!!111!!!!!
Hey man, been awhile, whats up?

Night Raider
14th March 2007, 16:00
Welcome back :)

Alt
14th March 2007, 19:06
I'll post as usual. Here goes...

...Wait. You left? :rolleyes:

QReaper
14th March 2007, 19:31
Oh, My, God. Merciless is back. RUN FOR YOUR POOPERS.:eek:

Merciless
14th March 2007, 22:48
cheers for the warm welcome =) been a bit busy with RL stoof. My new band's been progressing a lot lately and i dont get much time to myself anymore. hope your all good anyways :) ill be hanging around the forums posting here and there.

EDIT: Love you too mr spoon xD

Chas0r
14th March 2007, 22:49
Hey, welcome back! Oftentimes the people returning (and they always do) tell us what they have been up to in the meantime. So, I'm curious :)

Demented
15th March 2007, 03:32
Who the bleep?

Nah, 'kiddin. Some strange part of my mind actually thought you were still around for some reason...

Merciless
19th March 2007, 13:48
lol.

for anybody who's interested, this is what ive been doing -

www.myspace.com/infinitesgw

Can't See
19th March 2007, 15:43
What do u play?

Merciless
19th March 2007, 17:04
Drums =)

Can't See
19th March 2007, 21:24
Personally not bashing anyone but I think if yall had a better singer then you all would have a better chance.

I am only going off the two songs on the myspace. But not top quality.

Merciless
19th March 2007, 23:24
why whats wrong with it? i personally think hes a great singer. and im not biast. and almost everybody (inc reviews) say he sounds professional and polished. and the vocal takes were done in 2 hours with only a couple of mistakes.

Chas0r
19th March 2007, 23:33
I really like your music, so don't get this wrong - but am I the only one who thinks that there are *way* too many bands founded recently? Almost everyone wants to make music of some sort, most guys I know could introduce themselves with 'first name, last name, bandname'.. The relation between artists and audience just gets messed up ;)
Again, don't consider this disencouraging; keep up the good work!

Ging
19th March 2007, 23:44
New bands form nearly every day, most die out within a week... It's rare for any to get to the point where they actually go out and play a gig or record a demo track.

Gusdor
20th March 2007, 00:24
Listening to 'Would I Lie' atm - My 2 cents

Percussion is really raw and fantastic. That recording reminds me of Sic by Slipknot - infact, that whole album. It sounds really compact and concise.

I think the rhytm section could use a racier chord pattern. I know I know, its like punks signature that the chords are defined and simple... :P

Lastly, and I don't know who does the vocals but I think they let the piece down. The composition is great, but the harmonies are a little dodgey with the bass vocalist's semitones being a little, shifty? Perhaps they contrast too much with what the Soprano is doing. I'm not really into that whiney stuff :D I was however, expecting a litte more power. Record quality may hinder that.

Im listening to it a second time so it must be doing something right...

Merciless
20th March 2007, 00:56
yeah cheers for your input. i really appreciate constructive critisizm. these are home recordings with me as the sound engineer so i do the best i can lol. just uploaded updated versions. check em out. i know theres some dodgy harmonizing in there atm. the harmonies were made up as we recorded them lol.

-<<SyycK>>-
20th March 2007, 12:25
This has potential...

Hi btw ^_^ good to see your back man!

Merciless
20th March 2007, 17:42
thanks =)

Posts like that only push us to do better hehe.

another dramatic update has been made to the masters which are now on =)

Can't See
20th March 2007, 18:32
yea merc don't let the post get you down or anything. MUSIC is different to everyone. I personlly am not into like Gus said the whinny PUNK sound. I am more pure old rock. But I also like chick rock like Amy lee, Lacuna Coil, ect. Punk just seems to over down this age. i want more like BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BADASS group! Just personal perference.

later man keep up the work
Cant

Faron
20th March 2007, 18:43
There's nothing wrong with so many little bands forming...atleast they're doing something creative with their time (how awful it may sound sometimes).

It's not really my style of music but it was interesting to hear ;) I preferred 'Fragmentation' of the two songs. :)

Good luck with further progress of your band! :D

i want more like BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BADASS group!

Yeah, they also can't count (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzqCta9AXQ) :p

Merciless
15th April 2007, 12:57
theres new tracks up btw to anybody whos interested :)

btw. sorry im not around much. nerf work :/

Felf
16th April 2007, 10:18
I saw your name and shat myself. Thank you. So much.