PDA

View Full Version : C 24 (Chromosome 24)

Killzone
13th March 2007, 21:36
well, i first got this idea after watching the movie "doom." What came up was a genetic mutation syringe called "C24",
basicly changing the 23 pairs of human chromosomes into 24. This either turned whoever was injected into 2 thing: a raging demon, or improved all your senses, gave you incredible strength, and basicly regenerated and healed incredibly fast. I only plan on using the super human option. The syringe should be hidden in multiple clever spots around the map, EXTREMELY hard to find. When found, the user presses 'e' on it and it will disappear as you are knocked out for about 5 seconds (thats really long, judging by the fact that your about to be turned into spiderman....). When awoken, your vision is dramaticly change, you are now able to spot the hidden easily, pounce is enable, you may now use phys objects, and your health regenerates at a reasonable rate. I thank the creative director of Doom and his C24 idea that may be put to good use.... :) :) :)

sorry for horrible spelling, i was excited

khu
13th March 2007, 21:43
So the first thing all the IRIS will do is rush toward the well-known locations of each syringe and inject it. I don't like it. This is an asymmetrical game -- one team has clear limitations, while 617 is more powerful but has limitations of his own. This would kind of turn it into "Universal Soldier".

Killzone
13th March 2007, 21:49
nooooo.... i mean that a bunch of spawn points are randomly set, which gives the I.R.I.S. 2 options, hunting the hidden before it gets you looking for the syringe, or get the damn syringe!!!

ComeToJesus
13th March 2007, 21:50
So the IRIS would basically become more powerful than the hidden?
I don't like it.

khu
13th March 2007, 21:57
nooooo.... i mean that a bunch of spawn points are randomly set, which gives the I.R.I.S. 2 options, hunting the hidden before it gets you looking for the syringe, or get the damn syringe!!!

I think it detracts from the gameplay. Their IRIS are there to hunt 617. Period. That's their job. Distracting them with something like this feels like it's more about 'treasure hunt'. This might work in a single-player mode, but I don't think it enhance the gameplay.

Killzone
13th March 2007, 23:08
aww, my ideas suck anyway, dont listen to me

khu
13th March 2007, 23:10
Don't you agree that a lot of IRIS would go running around looking for the syringe immediately?

Killzone
14th March 2007, 01:00
well, if they're dumb enough, i personally would search for both hidden and syringe while being cautious, but on the other hand, it could be placed in only one round... soo, i dont really know whats gunna happen

Hyp-R
14th March 2007, 01:50
the only idea that i can see coming from this
is possibly a syringe that makes the hidden pounce/moves faster
but dcrease health at that rate.

making him save it for a tight spot

but, it couldnt be placed in the map,
only added at the start

but also, this is very iffy sugestion.

Mounce
14th March 2007, 03:51
lol, 'Team, you are to enter the area and eliminate the Hidden......and if you want to get a buzz, I left a syringe of dope that will make you godly, I sure as hope the Hidden doesn't take it'

But seriously, make it easier for them to see? regenerate health? give Pounce, Doom the movie was crap (My opinion), and to make someone Stronger than the Hidden in any way seems Unfair, nothing like a pouncing-uber soldier with a shotgun that can chase the hidden down like Wabbit-season

Daedalus
14th March 2007, 13:28
I got an idea.

Implement this, only have the syringe burn your face off for no damn reason. :D

Euphoria
14th March 2007, 18:23
I got an idea.

Implement this, only have the syringe burn your face off for no damn reason. :D

Nah, I'd prefer it if you exploded and gibbed jimmehs. At least that would give the hdden a better chance of a more humiliating phys kill:rolleyes: .

But seriously, these are an elite team of soldiers, not druggies with guns looking for any syringe they can lay their hands on in the hope for a high or the illusion of superhuman powers.

Daedalus
14th March 2007, 18:55
But seriously, these are an elite team of soldiers, not druggies with guns looking for any syringe they can lay their hands on in the hope for a high or the illusion of superhuman powers.

Don't tell anyone but Choi is addicted to adrenaline

Demented
15th March 2007, 09:07
And really don't tell anyone, but... Wakefield is addicted to Choi.