PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem...

Alt
1st March 2007, 15:17
Hay guys. I've never had to do this before, but, as you should know, I'm only human ;) Errhhmmm, it all started yesterday...

There's this girl of whom I quite like (blatantly fancy) who recently broke up with someone because their relationship really slid. Sounds OK so far right?

About 5-8 months ago, there was this other girl who I fancied and thought I got over (I think) who, since yesterday, has expressed her interest in me again. I got a call from some of her friends asking if I fancied her today blablabla, I said maybe.

Thing is, it all went pair shaped last time because I really screwed up. She found out I liked her and suddenly, expected me to talk to her (which I didn't), so she got pissed and left it. Never tell anyone who you fancy, especially their friends.

Now this other girl who broke up with her boyfriend is single again, I would like to try and come closer to her. The problem is, the other girl, who I think has expressed 'interest' in me, has got me stuck as to what I should do next. Not sure how you guys can help :confused: but I'll give it a shot.

-SM-SUCKER
1st March 2007, 15:42
Stab both of them and their ex boyfriends.... you ARE talking about Hidden, aren't you?

Alt
1st March 2007, 15:43
That was funny.

Mayhem
1st March 2007, 15:45
First the gratz for daring to post something as this to the forums. :) I'll try to give as good advice as I can.

recently broke up

Don't start getting too friendly yet. First just get to know her etc. Ask her for a coffee. And NEVER tell her that you fancy her more then you do. Not even when you date, unless she asks you. Or you've made some.. 'closer contact'.

Never tell anyone who you fancy, especially their friends.

Unless you wan't her to know that you fancy her. Like telling her friends, undirectly, that you fancy her. (When your not dating or anything.) This way you let her know you fancy her, without giving the creeps to the girl. :p

Now this other girl who broke up with her boyfriend is single again, I would like to try and come closer to her. The problem is, the other girl, who I think has expressed 'interest' in me, has got me stuck as to what I should do next. Not sure how you guys can help but I'll give it a shot.

The question really is: Whom do YOU fancy?

Are you looking for a relationship?

Do you wan't to make a try at the 'single girl' or the 'summer girl'? (I assume you met her at summer?)

Try thinking those first, then decide which one to give a go, but be warned. If you don't make your decision fast enough. You might loose bough of them.

Mayflower says, done and done.

Phaedrus
1st March 2007, 15:51
Stab both of them and their ex boyfriends.... you ARE talking about Hidden, aren't you?

I think the only stabbing he wants to do is with his flesh knife. I wouldn't try it with the ex boyfriends though, unless they go both ways. ;)

Alt
1st March 2007, 16:31
Thanks Mayhem. Much appreciated.

Ion67
1st March 2007, 17:48
I think the only stabbing he wants to do is with his flesh knife. I wouldn't try it with the ex boyfriends though, unless they go both ways. ;)
Best advice you can give right there.

Gusdor
1st March 2007, 19:52
Why do we have to have these 'help me sex the ladiz!' threads? Its fairly self explanatory.

/drug
/rape
/giggle

Zabiela
1st March 2007, 19:57
Roofies anyone?

QReaper
1st March 2007, 20:03
/drug
/rape
/giggle

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j167/QReaper113/candlejack2.jpg

Zabiela
1st March 2007, 20:04
Someone doesnt know when to resize....

QReaper
1st March 2007, 20:11
Someone has a massive monitor and doesn't care to think too much about less fortunates. :X

Zabiela
1st March 2007, 20:14
Someone has a massive monitor and doesn't care to think too much about less fortunates. :X

The native resolution to that image was smaller tho... look at the blurring.
And it fits in my rez :)

edit: but then, we might not see the childrens faces.

Pan the Goat God
1st March 2007, 20:36
lol, I see someone has been watching up on candlejack.

Legend is when you say his name he comes and tak

Demented
2nd March 2007, 00:20
It may look blurry, but the "raep tiem" is has perfect pixels.
Crappy video blur.

Hump 'em all, let god sort them out.

Zabiela
2nd March 2007, 01:39
It may look blurry, but the "raep tiem" is has perfect pixels.
Crappy video blur.

Hump 'em all, let god sort them out.

Hence me saying doesnt know "when", because he should have resized, then added the text.

Bah im arguing too much.

<Beatlemania>
2nd March 2007, 06:32
ermmm...i dunno. there's not really a 'right' way to these things. But i wouldn't recommend walking up to her right now, unless she's over it. just be her friend right now and hope that gets you somewhere. oh, and smile, too.
edit: (laughs at self)

Gunner Elite
2nd March 2007, 09:48
No you are totally wrong! do not try and be her friend, specially not for to long, otherwise she will only see you as a good friend and wont want to go out with you, trust me that comes with experience of getting no's because of that. To many. The girl wants attention, ask her if she would like to go on a date and if she says no or im to busy for that, she doesnt want you, sorry to say, but thats the truth. take it or leave it that means my advice.

Alt
2nd March 2007, 17:21
Its old news now guys :rolleyes: