PDA

View Full Version : stats not updating??

blackhawk
27th February 2007, 04:23
its been fine untill like 3 days ago untill i went to my friends house and went on my account and played hidden source(and logged out afterwards completely)...but now im at my house, the last few nights i went on multiple ranked servers and it shows that i did not get a single kill..?? its wierd..

- my nickname is -Silent- i forget my ip and im too lazy to get it right this second 8)

thx alot

Paegus
27th February 2007, 09:56
if individual servers have stats they're probably not global. the states where stored by IP anyway...

either way not much anyone here can do about it.

chilly
27th February 2007, 11:49
Yeah, sorry about that. I updated my PHP installation and it's been silently refusing to update the frontend for the last few days. Oops :)

chilly
27th February 2007, 11:56
theres a bug with php 5.2 that I didnt see before I upgraded - doh!. No updates til I fix this I'm afraid...

chilly
27th February 2007, 12:17
...and fixed. Quite an obscure problem.

Phaedrus
27th February 2007, 15:45
You're the man chilly.

Zabiela
28th February 2007, 02:10
I thought someone was playing as me just now lol :D

I havent played in a couple hours, yet im still in the last five kills, I guess it quit updating again.

chilly
28th February 2007, 08:18
agh. My empire is falling to pieces...

It hasnt stopped, I'm not sure whats going on tbh.

btw, an easy way to spot if its not updating is looking at the "Stats to Parse
207" globalstatistic. If that is bigger than about 2-3k at peak times then its not going properly. I'll look into this later.

chilly
1st March 2007, 21:34
Had a few hours of downtime today due to...well...me being an idiot :D I restarted the mysqld and forgot to restart the stats listner :D

All back up now and no restarts planned for a long time (this was first in nearly 100 days).