PDA

View Full Version : World Ranking?

blackhawk
26th February 2007, 01:32
is there a way to see your world ranking?

starstriker1
26th February 2007, 01:42
In... what?

Zabiela
26th February 2007, 02:26
Thread of the year.

hutch
26th February 2007, 02:36
I'm #1
your down near 6,525,170,264.

Demented
26th February 2007, 02:41
Well at least you're ranked. Bastards wouldn't give me a rank, something about "dividing by zero".

TheMorris
26th February 2007, 18:53
There used to, it got removed as people started playing solely for ranks.

People playing only for getting the cheapest and easiest kills they can, whether it be double-nading, pigstick whoring, or any other combination of unsportsmanlike play is not fun for the rest of the server.

Just be happy with the stats support. Try to make yourself better, instead of making yourself better then others.

Zabiela
26th February 2007, 19:29
/offtopic

Hutch, Grim, I owe you lols for the polls :D

GrimReaper84
26th February 2007, 19:36
Yeah... a pity Ging didn't see that mine was simply a joke.

ahh well... me = Ginged. AGAIN! :eek:

Zabiela
26th February 2007, 19:49
Well, having locked the first one, he would look hypocritical if he didnt close yours.

GrimReaper84
26th February 2007, 20:01
I guess there is some deep philosophical meaning in that post that will aid me in my spiritual progression through this world and the next.

But I'm just too damn tired to see it.

Demented
26th February 2007, 21:01
Well, having locked the first one, he would look hypocritical if he didnt close yours.

But if someone made a Poll: Ging thread, would that mean he'd have to ban himself?

It'd be interesting if the rankings were made by a convoluted calculation, and then you could see your ranking, but you never knew how it was determined. (Myself, I'd find it hilarious if you could "purchase" a higher rank... instant stats funding!)

Daedalus
27th February 2007, 12:50
But if someone made a Poll: Ging thread, would that mean he'd have to ban himself?

It'd be interesting if the rankings were made by a convoluted calculation, and then you could see your ranking, but you never knew how it was determined. (Myself, I'd find it hilarious if you could "purchase" a higher rank... instant stats funding!)

No, that would create a time paradox that would end up in everyone getting b&'d from the forums.

I'd like to see some sort of rankings where you could see your rank, and others individual ranks, but the more you'd play, the more you'd get closer to (maxrank/2). :D