PDA

View Full Version : Crackdown

The.ViruS
23rd February 2007, 14:35
My little brother gave me money to buy this for him today. Having neglected my consoles for a while I decided to have a bash on it before he came home and I have to say....im loving it.
The concept is awsome and it is so much fun to play. Jumping between buildings and cutting down baddies.
Havnt checked out multiplayer but if anybody wants to play a few games my handle is ViruSMyth.

SoulAssassin
27th February 2007, 01:23
Good game earlyer virus. was a laugh :p
maybe again sometime?

Gusdor
27th February 2007, 11:23
Yas - it OWNS

My only gripe is that the more missions you do, the less carnage there is on the streets and the less easy it is to level your skills. So when you get to the end of the game does it just end?? Where is the sandbox?

Ging
27th February 2007, 12:53
Once you've finished it off, when you return to the game it allows you to start with "Crimes On", which brings the gangs members back to the streets (but boss locations etc remain in the grasp of the agency)

I five starred (well, 4 stars and another set of points) the last of my stats last night (driving, firearms and explosives) and I've got 40 agility orbs left to find along with ~170 hidden orbs.

Gusdor
27th February 2007, 13:08
Nice Ging. Thanks for the info. Can you start coop games with Crimes on?

What difficulty is everyone playing on? I alternate between tough and ruthless depending on how im feeling.

Currently at 3 Star Agility, 2 Star driving, 2 Star Firearms and 2Star Explosives. 1st Island cleared

Ging
27th February 2007, 14:55
Yeah, you can co-op with crimes on too...

I left it on Tough, though thinking back - I might have preferred to put it on ruthless.

Gusdor
27th February 2007, 15:53
ruthless is a nightmare. You HAVE to have maxed abilities before trying the first kingpin - at least for me, but i suck :D As demonstrated when i drove me and john off a cliff :D

The.ViruS
27th February 2007, 15:58
Good game earlyer virus. was a laugh :p
maybe again sometime?

Aye good laugh. I bought myself a new headset today so Soul, Boxy no longer have to type in game :D.

Boxy
27th February 2007, 17:01
Hoo-fecking-ray, I'll see if I can get on it later tonight, didn't play on meh 360 yesterday, damn mapping...:(

The.ViruS
27th February 2007, 23:14
Good laugh tonight. Not quite sure what acheivment Boxy was after but it took about and hour and a half killing boss's on time trial. Good fun though :D.

Boxy
27th February 2007, 23:14
Tag Teamer you fool...

SoulAssassin
28th February 2007, 14:53
I've been playin it on tough but might put it on the hardest whilst i get the rest of the orbs. need bout 50 agility and 150 hidden. completed it the other night just need to put crime on. didn't realise there was that option.

The.ViruS
28th February 2007, 15:35
Just a heads up, I may not be able to play any tonight. Fucking family shit I dont want to do.

EDIT: Why didnt I get the acheivment?

SoulAssassin
28th February 2007, 16:32
wow psychotic (hardest mode) is pretty nuts haha. Found a few easy agil orbs i had missed think i need bout 10 but found i needed more hidden than i had thought. Gave up as too many gangers and too hard on psychotic mode lol. only got 2 stars in firearms and driving. 4 in others but not maxed.