PDA

View Full Version : More politically correct BS.

Kira Yamato
21st February 2007, 02:54
Use of 'Mom' and 'Dad' deemed too "homophobic." (http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/feb/07021603.html)

Okay this makes me sick, not because it's about the LBGT community, but because they're demanding more rights over the standards citizen. Why are these people demanding more rights over the majority, and why should we have to bend to their will? Most children have a mother and a father, so why should we have to use more "sensitive" terms to Please the EGOS of these peoples? The answer is, simply, we shouldn't, they should understand that most people will assume the view of the majority, so if someone mentions something thats wrong, these people are more then welcome to correct them. In fact most people can understand differences in other people, including that some people are homosexual, but most aren't.

It's just stupid to tie our selfs in knots over the feelings of the minority, especially because those in the minorities don't usually mind having such mistakes made, only the ego maniacs care.

GrimReaper84
21st February 2007, 02:59
WOOHOO go the thought police. :rolleyes:

Kira Yamato
21st February 2007, 03:11
The more I see articles like this come out of the UK, the more I'm glad I don't live there.

Zabiela
21st February 2007, 03:45
Dont refer to it as the uk, anarchists might be offended. Rather, call it "group of people on that cold island".

crans
21st February 2007, 05:48
They can do whatever they want, it's not going to stop millions of people calling their parents Mum, and Dad. Even though that article was aimed at Health Care workers and such it still is an outrage. If same-sex 'partners' want to have children, and want them to be as 'normal' as the other kids, then why shouldn't people call them their Dad or Mum (or Mom)?? It's ridiculous.

Red
21st February 2007, 06:13
Solution: For those of same sex parents, just say Dum and Mad. :)

crans
21st February 2007, 06:43
Solution: For those of same sex parents, just say Dum and Mad. :)

Then you'll have the 'dum' and 'mad' people throwing their arms up in the air. Well they could if they didn't have straight-jackets on. :rolleyes:

Zabiela
21st February 2007, 07:49
Pom and Mop!

crans
21st February 2007, 08:17
Pom and Mop!

Using the term 'Pom' (an english person, also what we Aussies call 'em) would offend English people and I dare say mops would be disturbed tenfold!

Demented
21st February 2007, 08:54
So which do you think gets read more, this pamphlet, or the NAMBLA newsletter?
(I actually have no idea if they have a newsletter, but I would think they do.)

Edit:
In any case, anyone who's murdered their parents will agree, it's upsetting for health care workers to ask about your mother.
I fully support this publication.

Not to mention, you can now finally identify your sex as "Yes Please".

John
21st February 2007, 10:15
The more I see articles like this come out of the UK, the more I'm glad I don't live there.
Excellent, everything is proceding according to plan...

crans
21st February 2007, 10:22

Haha! That made me laugh for quite a while, thanks for that!

Kira Yamato
21st February 2007, 10:27

Plan, what plan!? Whats the god damned point? We're all gonna end up Chinese one day, anyways. So why bother?

Gusdor
21st February 2007, 10:38
Had a fight with my girlfriend about this this morning. My comments should be pretty self explanatory

crans
21st February 2007, 10:52
Plan, what plan!? Whats the god damned point? We're all gonna end up Chinese one day, anyways. So why bother?

I can see their plan now. One day they will stop exporting all those cheap lil plastic toys you get in party bags and such. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL STOP!!!

Paegus
21st February 2007, 11:38
well i loled... and sighed... simultaneously. it sounded kinda gay actually :o

The booklet recommends five reply options to the question of sexual orientation, including ‘Lesbian‘, ‘Gay‘, ‘Bisexual‘, ‘Heterosexual‘, and ‘Other‘. Sections recording gender should be changed to have three reply options, ‘Male‘, ‘Female‘, or ‘Other, “where people can define their own gender.”

call me naive but doesn't one's base gender imply all possible directs of sexual orientation?

if you're male, you can't very well be lesbian can you?
if you're other (transgender), you can't very well describe yourself as lesbian, gay or heterosexual either...

and what does it really matter if you're gay or lesbian? if this information is available to the nurse or doctor then they should already know not to call your partner something they're not. if on the other hand everyone is already required to call everyone's partners, parents and so on by some generic uni-sexual term then they really don't need to know your sexual orientation in the first place...

LOGIC > THEM

khu
21st February 2007, 11:49
[URL="http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/feb/07021603.html"]
Okay this makes me sick, not because it's about the LBGT community, but because they're demanding more rights over the standards citizen. Why are these people demanding more rights over the majority, and why should we have to bend to their will?

LOL!@#! THIS OUTTA BE FUN!

First, certain rights are guaranteed whether or not you are in the majority or the minority. Non-discriminatory language seems to be part of these rights in Scotland. This should be easy for anyone to understand when they've passed third grade. For example, white people cannot make black people slaves simply because there are less black people than white people. Atheists or Buddhists, despite being minority opinions in the US, are still afforded all the rights of citizenship embodied in the Constitution and Bill of Rights. They get all the same rights whether or not they are in the majority or the minority. See how that works?

Most children have a mother and a father, so why should we have to use more "sensitive" terms to Please the EGOS of these peoples?

Yeah, why should we, you Jap-o-phile anime freak (are you sensitive to 'terms', too?)

Actually, WE don't have to use these policies. As usual, self-righteous what-is-the-world-coming-to-these-days people get huffy and start to claim persecution when they find something like this.

This policy is for the staff, who are dealing with a lot of different people. Are you actually Scottish? Are you actually a health care professional, instead of a right-wing anime fanboy as it seems at first glance?

How dare they write a pamphlet suggesting guidelines so that they try not to offend the taxpaying citizens that they're serving!!!!! OUTREAGEIOUOS!!!

The answer is, simply, we shouldn't, they should understand that most people will assume the view of the majority, so if someone mentions something thats wrong, these people are more then welcome to correct them.

OK, so we should just use whatever terms are for the 'majority' and forget it. Women outnumber men, so we should use 'she' wherever the gender is unknown. Why should we ask for gender neutral pronouns, since we're in the minority?

It's just stupid to tie our selfs in knots over the feelings of the minority, especially because those in the minorities don't usually mind having such mistakes made, only the ego maniacs care.

Nobody's being fucking tied in knots except you and crans. Jesus. It's one pamphlet suggesting terms to use, published by "NHS Education for Scotland, as part of the Equality and Diversity program."

It's funny that you're going into conniptions about this while accusing people of being 'tied in knots', when actually it's just something for health care professionals in Scotland. Talk about ironic.

Demented
21st February 2007, 12:06
Nurse: "So, would the father please sign here?"
Spouse1: "Errr..."
Spouse2: "Rock Paper Scissors?
Nurse: "Sigh."

What kind of paradox results from lesbian transgender?
Is it any different from gay transgender? What about heterosexual hermaphrodite? Or worse... "Hi, I'm a Male/Male SATA, looking for a Female/Female USB, must tolerate up to 12V".

Ging
21st February 2007, 12:27
A lot of the pamphlet made sense - particularly when talking to a child, who may well become confused if being brought up by a homosexual couple and is asked about a parent they don't "have".

It's just saving confusion and hassle for the already overworked staff in regards to identification of parent figures - what's wrong with that?

Kira Yamato
21st February 2007, 14:07
Time for logic Khu:

Most children have a mother and a father. (I'm sure people like you want to "fix" this.)
It's not "discrimination" to refer to parents who make up the majority, it's just an assumption based on the majority, and common sense.
You could call them "parents," but wait that assumes there is a mother and a father so that must be homophobic too. You could say "Legal Guardian" but that would most likely really confuse a child.

Here is something interesting, I have a unisex name, but it's more common in females then males. Therefore a lot of times when being addressed by name, by a person who has never seen me I get Ms. tacked on to my name. Do I throw a hissy fit and scream discrimination? No, I politely correct the person who assumed I'm a female.

This isn't any thing but a political agenda to further this diversity bull shit. There is nothing wrong with making a mistake, or assuming something based on what little information you might have on hand. It's not discrimination to assume that a child would have a mother and a father, if the child didn't they'd inform you, children aren't mindless dummies you know. The whole point isn't even that, it's that the LBGT community is being appeased, because a few of them feel they're not parents so terms referring to parents must be offensive.

the whole point is: if some one makes a mistake about you forgive them, and get over it, because the world doesn't revolve around you. Any person who would be offended at being called "Dad" or "mom" even though they're a homosexual parent has a few screws loose if you ask me, and they put way too much value on them selfs. Also if all the information on hand in such situations can and usually are avoided in the first place.

Once again to drive it home: Making an assumption about some one, based on the majority isn't discrimination, it's just applying what you know to the situation. It's not violating some ones rights to assume that they're something they're not, it's just a simple mistake. The only reason that things like this happen are because some self centered asshole had to bitch, and sue. Frankly it shouldn't put a medical professionals' career on the line just because they used "mom," "dad," "mother," or "father," to refer to a parent, or guardian.

khu
21st February 2007, 14:18
Time for logic Khu:

Most children have a mother and a father. (I'm sure people like you want to "fix" this.)

AHAHAHA. Ad hominem straw man right out of the gate, just after you claim 'logic' for your side. This is fucking hilarious. You are awesome, you're like a less-well informed Rush Limbaugh or something. Everyone read this. "Kira Yamamoto" claims that I want people not to have a mother and father because I don't agree with him.

Yes, I'm sure 'people like you' eat babies and poop for dinner and breakfast, respectively. See? That's ad hominem.

It's not "discrimination" to refer to parents who make up the majority, it's just an assumption based on the majority

Oh well, so you disagree with the NHS. Too bad they get to decide, not some random kiddy on the internet who lives in another country.

You could call them "parents," but wait that assumes there is a mother and a father so that must be homophobic too. You could say "Legal Guardian" but that would most likely really confuse a child.

You seriously are just making stuff up. From the facts, it looks like the suggestions are for health care workers to understand and recognize that certain terms may not apply to everyone so they are suggesting new terms to use. OH NOES! THE WORLD IS G0NNA END CUZ THE LIBRULS R CONTROLLING THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Here is something interesting, I have a unisex name, but it's more common in females then males. Therefore a lot of times when being addressed by name, by a person who has never seen me I get Ms. tacked on to my name. Do I throw a hissy fit and scream discrimination? No, I politely correct the person who assumed I'm a female.

Really? Because judging from the tenor of this thread, you WOULD throw a hissy fit. Why are you so offended that the National Health Service wants to not offend their taxpayers?

Daedalus
21st February 2007, 14:23
TL;DR: Internet fight

Also,

(I'm sure people like you want to "fix" this.)

What?

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 14:24
The homos are just gonna keep forcing their lifestyle on the rest of us, and complain "discrimination" or "their trying to change me" if someone doesn't like their lifestyle or tries to convince them to be hetero. Not to mention pedofilism is also problem with the homosexual populus.

The assumption that most children have a mother and father upsetting them is just proof that all they have to say is bs.

Paegus
21st February 2007, 14:31
What?

the implication to me is that kira thinks klu is not just pro-homosexuality but in fact anti-heterosexuality...

and am i the only finding themselves oddly amused by the irony of this thread?

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 14:36
the implication to me is that kira thinks klu is not just pro-homosexuality but in fact anti-heterosexuality...

Hmm, if he were anti-hetero, then he would have no business opposing any us being anti-homo.

khu
21st February 2007, 14:36

and am i the only finding themselves oddly amused by the irony of this thread?

It seems like he's implying that I am against sexual reproduction altogether. How he 'knows' this from my casual defense of a hospital pamphlet is the real issue.

The irony here is that he's got his panties in a bunch about this while claiming that the pamphlet-writers are making people get their panties in a bunch about 'PC' terms.

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 14:41
The irony here is that he's got his panties in a bunch about this while claiming that the pamphlet-writers are making people get their panties in a bunch about 'PC' terms.

And, ironically, you have your panties in a bunch about this as well.

khu
21st February 2007, 14:43
When I start a thread about it, then you can say that. Until then, you're quite wrong.

Paegus
21st February 2007, 14:50
err no... the irony is that his (not klu's) panties aren't in the least bit metaphorical...

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 14:50
Even though you have posted several times detesting this thread? Hmmmmmm... I'm quite wrong?

Politically correct(anti-homo veiw):Homosexuality is an abomination of what a relationship is and they need not be offended when treated differently.

Politically correct(anti-hetero):Heteros put us down and treat us differently, we want to be different and be given the same(if not more) rights as them, they are completely wrong to think homosexuality is unnatural.

Truth: Homosexuals are different, yes, but it's their choice. If they want tobe anti-hetero, fine let them be anti-hetero, but if we can't force our opinions on them they need not do so to us. For those of us who are anti-homo, we need not agree, but also not discriminate.

Both sides clash, both sides say "because your against us you are wrong", and both sides need to fucking get over it!

Kira Yamato
21st February 2007, 14:59
Meh this is worthless.

Khu I was stating not that I have "facts," I was just assuming the next logical extreme some people would be willing to jump to.

Lets see you put down Rush, you put down Savage, and you put me down for being a conservative. Yeah that makes you a really great person you, some random person on the internet, putting down two people who have nationally syndicated radio shows, and millions upon millions of people who listen to them. Whats next... I know lets rip on Bill O'Reilly, or even better lets rip on Sean Hanity!

Khu get down off your high horse for a minute, and face facts. You put me down for my views, and use them as a way to throw personal insults me. From experience I know when people laugh, scream, and throw personal insults around. Well they do it because have no real sound argument. I don't care to hear your argument either at this point either. But I'm an adult American citizen, I have my right to my opinions, and my opinion on this is that tolerance should not be forced down somebodies throat.

The fact is you use big words some what and pretend to be smart. Now regardless of weather you are an intelligent person are not(I'm sure you are), it gives you no right to look down your nose at me. Now I've been sarcastic, and have been baiting you. I'm sorry it was a rude thing to do. I feel we've both expressed our views, and soundly slammed them in to the ground. So... Truce?

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 15:03
[QUOTE=Kira Yamato;111548]Khu get down off your high horse for a minute, and face facts. You put me down for my views, and use them as a way to throw personal insults me. From experience I know when people laugh, scream, and throw personal insults around.QUOTE]

Exactly, neither side likes having the argument, we can agree to disagree and act(at least partially)civilized about this.

khu
21st February 2007, 15:05
Even though you have posted several times detesting this thread? Hmmmmmm... I'm quite wrong?

Detesting? I don't think that means what you think it means.

And you have like one less post than me on this thread.

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 15:17
Detesting? I don't think that means what you think it means.

And you have like one less post than me on this thread.

Detesting was a poor choice of grammar, opposing would be much better.

I have posted on this thread to show that: Homosexuals don't like us forcing our veiws on them, yet they try to do the same damn thing but they complain when some don't accept it.

You persist to complain and complain about anti-homos yet you ceace not to argue against us!YOU RETREAT TO SCOFFING AT MY POOR GRAMMAR BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO VALID ARGUMENT!

hmmm... I'm quite wrong, then why do you retreat to argument over grammar oh great and brilliant genius?

Kira Yamato
21st February 2007, 15:21
I really regret bring this entire subject up. *head-desk slam*

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 15:23
Just let this thread die and let khu go somewhere else and make a fool of himself by retreating on his opinion.

khu
21st February 2007, 15:25
Detesting was a poor choice of grammar, opposing would be much better.

I have posted on this thread to show that: Homosexuals don't like us forcing our veiws on them, yet they try to do the same damn thing but they complain when some don't accept it.

You haven't showed that.

You persist to complain and complain about anti-homos yet you ceace not to argue against us!YOU RETREAT TO SCOFFING AT MY POOR GRAMMAR BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO VALID ARGUMENT!

What retreat? I made my views clear. You haven't even addressed those views.

hmmm... I'm quite wrong, then why do you retreat to argument over grammar oh great and brilliant genius?

If I had retreated, I would have deleted my posts. I haven't.

Kira Yamato
21st February 2007, 15:28
Khu, you are aware that he's screwing with you right?

khu
21st February 2007, 15:28
I really regret bring this entire subject up. *head-desk slam*

You bring this up, call it 'bullshit', when it's just a single pamphlet for the Scottish health service.

I challenged you, that's all.

What's the 'truce' for? I'm asking you to think about what you're saying. I think your entire post was an overreaction. Oh well. If you don't want these kinds of threads where I have to challenge your views, then simply be more thoughtful about your viewpoint and how you present it. Or, if you think you're already being thoughtful and nuanced in your presentation, then continue to rebut my counter argument.

NiZ0
21st February 2007, 15:30
poor kids.

Nurse: Where is your mother lil fella?
Child: Which one ?
Nurse: :confused:

Makes sense i guess. For the kids that is. they got a hard enough time at home having to over hear the donught bumping in the bedroom with out having to explain the circumstances to someone trying put a band-aid on them.

Kira Yamato
21st February 2007, 15:32
The truce is that we tend to disagree a lot. So instead of mud slinging, and insulting each other, we should simply agree to disagree.

Yeah I suppose I did overreact, but things like this strike a nerve with me. It feels like a threat to my freedom, so I get over emotional.

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 15:34
Haven't showed? Look around you then, at the media.

If you've made your veiws clear then there is no reason for you to continue arguing.

Retreated, you went from arguing with me to informing me of my poor grammr.

Apparently you are not assmart as you think you are because, as kira figured out I'm screwing with you, and looks like I've accomplished pissing you off.

The fact is that both sides are partially true and partially wrong, we are free to have our own opinion, and shouldn't try to force it on others. If homos don't like it that we assume most children have a mother and father, then that's their choice, they don't need to complain, we are the majority, they are not, we shouldn't try to change how they live, they shouldn't try to pick away a our lives. Khu we can agree to disagree, we don't need to keep arguing. There are two sides of an argument, and, as always, both sides need to shut the fuck up!

Dude, he tries to be nice and you just decide to be an asshole. He made his point and conversed it with you till both sides weere clear on their thoughts, he then asked if you could agree to disagree and get along, WHAT THE HELL IS SO HARD WITH THAT!?!

The argument is clear, there is no need for us to be assholes. We need to let this damn thread die.

khu
21st February 2007, 15:57
The truce is that we tend to disagree a lot. So instead of mud slinging, and insulting each other, we should simply agree to disagree.

Yeah I suppose I did overreact, but things like this strike a nerve with me. It feels like a threat to my freedom, so I get over emotional.

Again, the reason I think you haven't thought it through is this: this pamphlet is for hospital workers that deal with people at emotionally vulnerable times.

So, two points arise:

1) This is not about you. None of your freedoms aren't being infringed, since you are not even Scottish, nor are you a worker in this hospital. I see no reason why you need to take this personally, calling it bullshit, alleging that I 'dont want people to have mothers or fathers' for disagreeing with you on this.

2) Medical illness requires sensitivity in both physical and psychological treatment. When you are dealing with people who are dealing with illness or death, it is right to treat them with sensitivity. Do we really want to add to their emotional burdens by making them have to explain their situation when a simple change of a word eliminates this? This is simple courtesy. Period.

So, why are you so ready to jump on this when it's a simple suggestion for politeness intended for someone working at a hospital in another country? I think it's because the people you've mentioned, such as O'Reilly, Hannity, and these other guys like to get people riled up. It's part of their sensationalist way of getting ratings. If you like the way they make you angry at these little things, fine.

But don't expect me to ignore it when there are big problems in your argument, and don't be surprised if the same tone you use gets thrown back at you.

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 15:59
You complain about us arguing, but you argue just the same. GREAT SCOTT! YOU MUST BE HIGHLY HYPOCRITICAL!

He proposes that we calm this argument but nooooo...

khu
21st February 2007, 16:00
Apparently you are not assmart as you think you are because, as kira figured out I'm screwing with you, and looks like I've accomplished pissing you off.

Shop ass, shop assmart!.

You've pissed me off? News to me. You're inconsequential.

The fact is that both sides are partially true and partially wrong, we are free to have our own opinion, and shouldn't try to force it on others. If homos don't like it that we assume most children have a mother and father, then that's their choice, they don't need to complain, we are the majority, they are not, we shouldn't try to change how they live, they shouldn't try to pick away a our lives. Khu we can agree to disagree, we don't need to keep arguing. There are two sides of an argument, and, as always, both sides need to shut the fuck up!

Funny stuff.

Dude, he tries to be nice and you just decide to be an asshole.

Hahaha.

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 16:04
Rofl!!!Congrats you are the biggest dumbass ever! If I were so inconsequential you wouldn't have ever even argued with me!

I'll be less of an asshole, if you'll be less of a dumbass.

Paegus
21st February 2007, 16:05
poor kids.

Nurse: Where is your mother lil fella?
Child: Which one ?
Nurse: :confused:

Makes sense i guess. For the kids that is. they got a hard enough time at home having to over hear the donught bumping in the bedroom with out having to explain the circumstances to someone trying put a band-aid on them.

that's quite possibly the least of the kid's problems... the school yard... now that's where things will get interesting.

my dad can beat up your dad!
which one?
the fairy one! /punches

khu
21st February 2007, 16:10
Rofl!!!Congrats you are the biggest dumbass ever! If I were so inconsequential you wouldn't have ever even argued with me!

I didn't argue with you, really, since you have no argument.

I just quoted you because I liked how you wrote 'assmart' there. Ever seen Army of Darkness?

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 16:14
Actually I argued that forcing opinions(such as what homos do with the whole " that offends me" crap) smartass. And here you go, you can't think of anything good to argue, so you insult my carelessness on spelling. If I was so inconsequential then you wouldn't have even paid any attention to what I posted.

And no, never heard of it? Any good?

NiZ0
21st February 2007, 16:20
that's quite possibly the least of the kid's problems... the school yard... now that's where things will get interesting.
Ya but Kira's link was refering to how Scotland health care providers should interact w/ children of LBGT families.

BTW, since this thread should get locked soon, anyone got any good Chav stories?

The.ViruS
21st February 2007, 16:55
Dont refer to it as the uk, anarchists might be offended. Rather, call it "group of people on that cold island".

We might as well call it fucking Islmabad with the way things are heading. Too many laws to protect immagrants and make them feel "at home".

Ontopic: ISnt there always a Bitch(Mum) and butch(Dad) in gay relationships?

Daedalus
21st February 2007, 17:17
Alright, so I go out for two hours and find this thread 3 pages longer and full of faggotry.

What the hell.

Ging
21st February 2007, 17:47
I am bemused - how has anyone taken away from the article that it was homosexuals that wanted these changes made and were attempting to force these changes through?

As has been pointed out already, the article is aimed at NHS staff to let them know a better way of approaching children and their parents (whatever their orientation) with the least concern in having to figure out the parent combination. There's no crushing of civil liberties here, they are not forced guidelines on how everyone should behave, but instead a sensible approach to minimising confusion and difficulties when talking with parents and children.

Euphoria
21st February 2007, 18:31
We might as well call it fucking Islmabad with the way things are heading. Too many laws to protect immagrants and make them feel "at home".

NiZO was right about his hint at this turning into that chav thread, but alas the only chav stories I've got involve some of my friends and people in my form getting their cheekbones broken, heads being kicked in, being chased by literally hundreds of them, faces being generally punched to pulp and a few chavs being beaten up in return. And when I refer to chavs, I mean teenagers in tracksuits, scarves round their faces, low caps or hoods, walking, attacking or smoking in groups of at least three people and occasionally with knives or chains, mostly from the compehensive school across the road from ours.

EDIT: why do I get the feeling I'm going to be the last person to post before this thread gets locked?

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 19:21
Yes, this is true Ging, I don't think it did say it was the homosexuals, in that case half that whole argument was for nothing...eh, it was unnecessary anyway I guess.

At least if it gets locked I'm last poster, yayyyyyy.

Daedalus
21st February 2007, 19:24
At least if it gets locked I'm last poster, yayyyyyy.

Joke's on you, it's not getting locked :p

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 19:30
Damn you!

Oh well, at least noone is arguing anymore...for now.

Zabiela
21st February 2007, 19:58
Lets see you put down Rush, you put down Savage, and you put me down for being a conservative. Yeah that makes you a really great person you, some random person on the internet, putting down two people who have nationally syndicated radio shows, and millions upon millions of people who listen to them.

*crys

Khu get down off your high horse for a minute, and face facts. You put me down for my views, and use them as a way to throw personal insults me.

Oh like youve never done that. Quit being a baby!

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 20:00
Zabiela, we don't need any more arguments! We've all done it, now get over it.

Zabiela
21st February 2007, 20:07
I know I know! I was late :p And the hypocrisy I pointed out involved me.

-- im just flingin a pea ok!!?? :D

khu
21st February 2007, 20:15
Yes, this is true Ging, I don't think it did say it was the homosexuals,

Liar. Your first post on this thread started off with this:

"The homos are just gonna keep forcing their lifestyle on the rest of us.."

Zabiela
21st February 2007, 20:16
Liar.

Burrnnnn

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 20:55
Liar. Your first post on this thread started off with this:

"The homos are just gonna keep forcing their lifestyle on the rest of us.."

I said " I guess it didn't mention homos". I never said I didn't think the implication was of homosexuality in the first place, that was my poor perception in the first place, I never told him that wasn't my implication in the first place dumbass.

Try to think ABOVE the level of a chimpanzee for a freaking second.

khu
21st February 2007, 20:58
:eek:

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 21:01
Next time I post, I'll rethink my words instead of posting impulsively.

Zabiela
21st February 2007, 21:19
Next time I post, I'll rethink my words instead of posting like a chimpanzee.

Im just sticking up for khu.

ProgrammedToConsume
21st February 2007, 21:23
I like how you twist my words, and btw, if khu wants to say something stupid let him deal with it. Noone here needs to be stuck up for.

The.ViruS
21st February 2007, 22:04
NiZO was right about his hint at this turning into that chav thread, but alas the only chav stories I've got involve some of my friends and people in my form getting their cheekbones broken, heads being kicked in, being chased by literally hundreds of them, faces being generally punched to pulp and a few chavs being beaten up in return. And when I refer to chavs, I mean teenagers in tracksuits, scarves round their faces, low caps or hoods, walking, attacking or smoking in groups of at least three people and occasionally with knives or chains, mostly from the compehensive school across the road from ours.

EDIT: why do I get the feeling I'm going to be the last person to post before this thread gets locked?

Where did you get Chav from from my post?

Zabiela
21st February 2007, 23:08
and btw, if khu wants to say something stupid let him deal with it. Noone here needs to be stuck up for.

See thats the point you missed, I think you're being stupid. Khu was just pointing it out.

ProgrammedToConsume
22nd February 2007, 02:13
And khu has no place pointing out anyone's stupidity having a mental capacity like that of a mollusk. Also, if I want to be stupid it's of no consequence to you, if khu wants stuck up for he can grow some balls and accuallymake an argument on a human level.

It's not your problem anyway, if you don't like it you can kiss my ass for all I care.

khu
22nd February 2007, 02:16
Keep up with the insults, "Lord Xemnas".

Cyborg
22nd February 2007, 02:32
I like how you twist my words, and btw, if khu wants to say something stupid let him deal with it. Noone here needs to be stuck up for.

Evil Fishy needed someone to stick up for him... poor guy.

ProgrammedToConsume
22nd February 2007, 02:45
Keep up with the insults, "Lord Xemnas".

Sorry, I need not continue insulting you.

Heck if you can stop arguing then I can, which you did so I'll cut it out.

Cyborg
22nd February 2007, 03:46
Sorry, I need not continue insulting you.

Heck if you can stop arguing then I can, which you did so I'll cut it out.

but you did get the last word in...

>.>

<.<

Last Word!

*runs away*

QReaper
22nd February 2007, 03:48
Fuck you, last word is mine!

(As in, not belonging to me, but the word "mine".)

Cyborg
22nd February 2007, 03:58
Fuck you, last word is mine!

(As in, not belonging to me, but the word "mine".)

MINE!

QReaper
22nd February 2007, 04:02
Oh shit, look in the field!

It's a mine!

Zabiela
22nd February 2007, 05:13
And khu has no place pointing out anyone's stupidity having a mental capacity like that of a mollusk. Also, if I want to be stupid it's of no consequence to you, if khu wants stuck up for he can grow some balls and accuallymake an argument on a human level.

It's not your problem anyway, if you don't like it you can kiss my ass for all I care.

Thats enough digging, you can jump in.

Red
22nd February 2007, 05:21
mansecks.

teehee. :)

Demented
22nd February 2007, 08:32
Yowza. In 24 hours, this thread EXPLODED. Four times as big, with lock-marathons throughout. Not to mention some excellent quips in the middle...

This gets my vote for Best Thread of the Month With Candy On Top.

P.S.

It was prophecied that our messiah, Evil Fishy, was to be banned. There was no denying his fate, and for his death, we have been absolved of our sins. And unlike some other people, he's not coming back. Such is the depth of his sacrifice.

Daedalus
22nd February 2007, 10:30
This gets my vote for Best Thread of the Month With Candy On Top.

Moar like epic thread full of fail and gay. :rolleyes:

Demented
22nd February 2007, 10:35
In this forum, is there a difference? ;)

Shop assmart! Still has me chuckling.
It fits in this thread perfectly, to boot.