PDA

View Full Version : Glawett: Wallhacker or Similar

-SM-SUCKER
8th February 2007, 23:06
Ok I know those may be hard to catch but one was easy.
I made 3 demos, first shows him tracking a Hidden trough a wall/doorframe.
Not perfect but the second shows his "real abilitys". I'm Hidden, slashing once while standing next to the fire in the big hall. He is on the stairs in the Developers Gallery, turns and pumps the wall full of lead. Exactly where I am standing but the wall between us saves me :) Next minute shows his extreme tracking and then how he still gets fucked...
The 3rd is just for fun. He was telling us he was playing since the first release. So I asked him if he remembers the time where IRIS had to buy weapons... And it shows him as Hidden, clearly NOT playing that long as he rarlely pounces, aint fast and has to rely on pigstick and nades.
So HERE (http://rapidshare.com/files/15592324/glawett.zip.html) it is, zipped the 3 demos. Sorry for rapidshare, filefront is down atm.

I might add that I did not type status in one of those demos but I still have his Steam ID which should be STEAM_0:0:1101105 but I cannot be sure about this as the name displayed on his stats is not glawett (yet)

EDIT: It IS him, now stats show the name he used.

-SM-SUCKER
11th February 2007, 00:48
Bumping because this one should really get banned.

Phaedrus
11th February 2007, 00:57
Did you make sure you weren't playing on a sv_cheats 1 server? mat_wireframe 1 and all that business.

hutch
11th February 2007, 01:37
Did you make sure you weren't playing on a sv_cheats 1 server? mat_wireframe 1 and all that business.

Ok......Who types a cheat everytime they join a server? Why does it matter?

Phaedrus
11th February 2007, 01:41
Ok......Who types a cheat everytime they join a server? Why does it matter?

Well, if you are playing on a cheats enabled server, then it isn't exactly cheating.

hutch
11th February 2007, 01:50
Well, if you are playing on a cheats enabled server, then it isn't exactly cheating.

So, cheats enabled by a sloppy admin would make it not cheating somehow?
cheating(a): violating accepted standards or rules; "a dirty fighter"; "used foul means to gain power"; "a nasty unsporting serve"; "fined for unsportsmanlike behavior"
I'm sorry, but your logic fails.

Ion67
11th February 2007, 01:57
Well, if the server has different standards (sv_cheats 1), then it wouldn't be cheating, although it is still a "cheat" hence the name sv_cheats 1.

Why would a server have sv_cheats 1 anyways? That would be idiotic.

LeadMagnet
11th February 2007, 02:44
Yeah, i also recorded demos of this guy, he's a blatant cheater. I dunno what he was on but he would always know where the hidden was through walls or otherwise. He told me he had been playing for 2 days.

Daedalus
11th February 2007, 07:22
Why would a server have sv_cheats 1 anyways? That would be idiotic.

For one, poeple who own their servers. I'm not talking about the current popular ones, but I played on a listen server a few days ago and the admin had some kind of a wallhack/blackhidden. For example derelict, I was under the catwalk at IRIS spawn and he was standing on it. I did a jump across his fov and landed on a fence, and he instantly spun around and shot me dead. After that he did what cheaters would usually try to do to fool you into thinking they aren't cheating. Such as instantly looking really hard in the area where you are, looking straight at you then looking away, etc.

After I said something was up, I got banned. :rolleyes:

-SM-SUCKER
11th February 2007, 07:40
I must admit I did not check for sv_cheats 1. But it wasn't a random server, it must have been EoO, warservers or some other euro rented server.

He told me he had been playing for 2 days.
To me he said he was playing since the "first release". This might be another hint to his nature, tempted by the dark side he was. Fight we must him.

Paegus
11th February 2007, 11:44
Fight him we must.

fixt

are you sure he didn't just hear you land or something?
i've been accused of wall hacking several times when a hidden landed on the other side of a wall and i turned and fired at him because i thought he was on MY side of the wall or i didn't want to risk him being. BSP brushes don't effect sound properly you see...

-SM-SUCKER
11th February 2007, 12:08
Check the demos. It's a big distance and he didn't spray, he hit exactly the point where I landed. Watch the demos. The first 2 are 99% wallhacking. I'm sure of it and I don't say that easily. Keep in mind that this guy hasn't even played a week.

Demos on filefront (http://files.filefront.com//;6725495;;/)

Paegus
11th February 2007, 13:43
the 2nd demo is proof enough.

[insert pic saying BAN HIM here]