Yeah, you read that right. Weird, eh?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

Not a joke, not a joke link.

Zabiela
8th February 2007, 21:35
"Cocaine is a helluva drug!" -RJ

Isolation
8th February 2007, 21:36
Especially when combined with TrimSpa. And more drugs. And anti-depressants.

Zabiela
8th February 2007, 21:38
Yeah, Trimspa definately has a part in the decline of her health.

Isolation
8th February 2007, 21:39
I'd rather think the guilt got to her...

QReaper
8th February 2007, 21:42
I don't know, it could be a ploy for publicity.

It just smells a little fishy to me.

Zabiela
8th February 2007, 21:50
I don't know, it could be a ploy for publicity.

It just smells a little fishy to me.

She died. DEAD.
During a trimspa lawsuit.

How is that publicity?

Isolation
8th February 2007, 21:51
...publicity for what? She was involved in the investigation of her son's death (in which her own mother implied her involvement), paternity suits and all sorts of nasty goings on. Hardly the time to try and sell DVDs or pills or something.

Kira Yamato
8th February 2007, 21:56
She was in a bad place. Under a lot of stress, especially being almost dime-less, and having a newborn to feed.

QReaper
8th February 2007, 22:05
I still say it's a botched attempt at garnering attention.

Zabiela
8th February 2007, 22:06
Well im sure she got the attention of the bystanders in the hotel. :)

legoman
8th February 2007, 22:06
Yeah, I just heard in class. Funny, someone actually called my teacher in the middle of class and told him. Then he told us. Nobody cared.

Zabiela
8th February 2007, 22:08
Nobody cared.

Ditto.

Roomate comes in: "Anna smith just died!"

Me: "Drugs?"
Her: "Drugs."

Then we played some GTA.

Ging
8th February 2007, 22:11
I still say it's a botched attempt at garnering attention.

If it was an attempt at gaining attention - I'd say it's an all round success... Just perhaps her methodology was wrong.

Isolation
8th February 2007, 22:13
If it was an attempt at gaining attention - I'd say it's an all round success... Just perhaps her methodology was wrong.

That's fer damn sure, given the fact she's got a monopoly on all cable news channels I get.

QReaper
8th February 2007, 22:19
My mother called 3/4 of everyone she knew.

I found out about this on 7chan's /b/ myself, then I told her. Big mistake on my part, as she immediately stopped what she was doing and made me prove she was dead.:eek:

Demented
8th February 2007, 22:26
Why is this important?
More importantly, why is this spreading like wildfire?

Kira Yamato
8th February 2007, 22:34
Why is this important?

Hey it's not everyday that a celeb kills them self.

Isolation
8th February 2007, 22:35
...because she was hot (for some... not me) and crazy. And involved in the death of her son. And crazy.

Demented
8th February 2007, 22:46
I suspect in precisely that order.

Gusdor
9th February 2007, 01:42
imo...this whole thing sonuds sketchy as HELL

Demented
9th February 2007, 01:51
What, are you expecting someone to produce the body?
Spoiled by videos of the hanging of famous political leaders? :p

QReaper
9th February 2007, 02:01
I agree Gus.

VoiceOfDecember
9th February 2007, 06:56
Why is this important?

I coundn't have said it better myself. In the end, she didn't affect my life in any way so her passing is no loss for me. Sure it's sad that she passed away but why is it in the media like I should care? Beats me.

crans
9th February 2007, 08:49
"Cocaine is a helluva drug!" -JB

I think you got your quotes mixed up, isn't it Rick James that says that, on the Chappelle Show?

I think it's so sad for the baby. That's one more kid who's lost a parent at too young of an age...

Ging
9th February 2007, 09:22

How does someone dying sound sketchy?

I don't think even a complete attention whore would go to quite these depths to try and get in the public eye, if only because it doesn't look so good when you pop out of the coffin at your own funeral and yell "surprise!".

I personally couldn't give a rats arse that she's dead - I can't say she had an impact on my life at any point... But still, I can't find much sketchy in reports of her death...

Gusdor
9th February 2007, 10:24
I personally couldn't give a rats arse that she's dead - I can't say she had an impact on my life at any point... But still, I can't find much sketchy in reports of her death...
Ditto, it just seems that with so much legal stuff going on ill be surprised if it was 'natural causes' you know?

Zabiela
9th February 2007, 10:44

:X

crans
9th February 2007, 11:40
:X

You meant to quote Rick James, BITCH!

Demented
9th February 2007, 21:05
Anna Nicole Smith stole your brain cells, obviously.

That's the only possible explanation for such randomness.

Technicality
10th February 2007, 00:23
Ive never even heard of her... Does that make me eligible for church?

crans
10th February 2007, 01:36
Not only does it make you eligible for Church but you're also a shoe in for Heaven!

<Beatlemania>
12th February 2007, 05:07
why do people love her? i never really quite got that one.

Zabiela
12th February 2007, 05:25
why do people love her? i never really quite got that one.

Shes been on tv and she has a vagina.

Demented
12th February 2007, 05:40
Surely there's something more to it than that. There've been a lot of people with that quality.

crans
12th February 2007, 05:43
I know! She's got blonde hair. OH and massive tits too! That should narrow it down for us!

Isolation
12th February 2007, 06:04
Y'all forgot one element of the equation:

On TV + Blond + Vag + Big fake tits + dumb as a sack of doorknobs = popular.

That about covers it.

Demented
12th February 2007, 06:09
The sad thing is... you've only narrowed the possibilities to about 50% of what they were originally. Maybe 25%, depending on how dumb you think a doorknob is.

crans
12th February 2007, 06:11
The sad thing is... you've only narrowed the possibilities to about 50% of what they were originally. Maybe 25%, depending on how dumb you think a doorknob is.

Comparing Anna Nicole Smith to a sack of door knobs?! That's an insult to door knobs!!

Ging
12th February 2007, 09:08
On TV + Blond + Vag + Big fake tits + dumb as a sack of doorknobs = popular.

You're missing playboy, which should help dementeds percentages somewhat.

Alt
12th February 2007, 10:08
Who the fuck was Anna Nicole Smith? :confused:

Ging
12th February 2007, 10:22
Wikipedia contains the information you seek...

link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith)

Daedalus
12th February 2007, 12:13
Who the fuck is Anna Nicole Smith? :confused:

It's funny, the only time I heard about her was on that funny Hype show.

You should've seen the size of the boobs they gave her in the show :D

legoman
12th February 2007, 20:10
You know to be honest, I've never really actually seen her boobs (however gigantic they are). Can anybody at least mention one thing she should be known, perhaps commemorated for? I certainly have no clue what she did and what she was capable of... maybe someone can enlighten me?

Kira Yamato
12th February 2007, 20:16
She won some little contest and became a play-boy bunny.
Then she married an old rich fart who died, and basically got screwed out of her inheritance.
Then she got fat, then slimed down and became a spokes person for a diet pill.
Then she got a Reality TV show.
Then she scraped together a living on magazine royalties for using her image and name.

Isolation
12th February 2007, 20:52
And she was in one (or two) of the Naked Gun movies. That HAS to count for something...

Mayhem
12th February 2007, 21:02
What the hell is wrong with the world? Anna Nicole Smith ain't THAT famous. They had a whole article .. (a freaking whole page) dedicated to Smith in the Finnish News papers. >.>

God.. there has to be happening something more interesting than the death of Anna Nicole Smith.

Zabiela
12th February 2007, 21:05
The only reason im participating in the craze is to laugh at the people who are in it seriously. Like that newspaper... lol.

Isolation
12th February 2007, 21:08
Whole page in the newspaper? That's nothing. TV channels have spent entire DAYS talking about her, talking about her like she was fucking Mother Teresa after curing cancer and saving orphans from the meat grinder. I'm pretty sure better people died that day, but no one will ever know about it.

Demented
12th February 2007, 21:27
Oh, don't forget, her son died in her room a few days after she had her daughter. And a recent custody battle.

But there's more interesting news about. Much more interesting.
Such as bees dying.

Oh wait, that's interesting?
(Well, to me it is. I keep finding dead ones.)

Isolation
12th February 2007, 21:38
But there's more interesting news about. Much more interesting.
Such as bees dying.

Oh wait, that's interesting?
(Well, to me it is. I keep finding dead ones.)

Oh noes, it are global warmings.

Kira Yamato
12th February 2007, 21:53
Oh noes, it are global warmings.

Quick panic, and give us all your money so we can fix Global Warming(Not really we'll spend it all on our selfs)!!!

Demented
12th February 2007, 22:13
I always thought the bees were committing suicide because they're so depressed that Anna Nicole Smith has died.
(They've been doing it before she died, so we must assume that they can see into the future. Poor bees, feeling powerless to stop her death. Or maybe it's one of those time paradox thingies....)

Kira Yamato
12th February 2007, 22:15
I always thought the bees were committing suicide because they're so depressed that Anna Nicole Smith has died.
(They've been doing it before she died, so we must assume that they can see into the future. Poor bees, feeling powerless to stop her death. Or maybe it's one of those time paradox thingies....)

No it wasn't any of that. They commit suicide because Howard K. Stern is rich.

Demented
12th February 2007, 22:53
No, they clearly commit suicide because Lynne Truss is a pernicious snob (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6339747.stm) about fiction.

(Though I can understand the bees' position, my reaction is entirely the opposite. I live for anyone who's willing to stand up for grammar sticklers.)

Mayhem
13th February 2007, 06:36
Whole page in the newspaper? That's nothing. TV channels have spent entire DAYS talking about her, talking about her like she was fucking Mother Teresa after curing cancer and saving orphans from the meat grinder. I'm pretty sure better people died that day, but no one will ever know about it.

This is Finland and the Newspaper was a respected one. Atleast in such manner, that you shouldn't be able to find such useless info in it. GOSH!! *tries to act like Napoleon Dynamite*

NP ~ Tool - The Pot
Great morning indeed.

Kira Yamato
13th February 2007, 07:00
It's Finland that explains it pretty good right there, and the fact that most news papers can't be trusted as far as you can throw them for useful information. News papers are dying form of media, mostly because they're out of date by midday, and tend to contain biased information.

crans
13th February 2007, 07:04
It's Finland that explains it pretty good right there, and the fact that most news papers can't be trusted as far as you can throw them for useful information. News papers are dying form of media, mostly because they're out of date by midday, and tend to contain biased information.

That, and its a pain in the arse trying to turn the page because they are ridiculously over sized :P

Demented
13th February 2007, 09:29
Hey, the obituaries are fun. :p
The information being biased is probably the only way that most newspapers have readership in the first place, sadly. Find me a medium with no biased information and I'll show you a method of communication that nobody cares about. Newspapers are great for one thing: Filling landfills. Well, that and finding information out about local happenings that nobody in the "real world" gives a poo-scooper about. Honestly.

Oh...
Bias means nothing to a careful application of observation. Anyone who puts the blame on bias is someone who doesn't want you trusting your own judgement.

legoman
14th February 2007, 00:13
K so I was browsing through a load of pics of her and bumped into this one that came up as a huge WTF to me. That's a shot of her a while back in Playboy magazine.

Is it just me or does she even look anything remotely like she did a little while ago (aside from the fact that she's rather "volumptious")?

Kira Yamato
14th February 2007, 03:02
Its amazing what a ton of drug abuse and plastic surgery can do.

crans
14th February 2007, 06:03
pic

*Fap fap fap*

OHSHI-

Kira Yamato
14th February 2007, 06:13
*Fap fap fap*

OHSHI-

Every time you fap to a dead person an angel explodes.

crans
14th February 2007, 06:15
Every time you fap to a dead person an angel explodes.

:eek:

Zabiela
14th February 2007, 06:28
POP..popop.

The last 2 were the implants.

crans
14th February 2007, 07:01
POP..popop.

The last 2 were the implants.

:p

hutch
14th February 2007, 07:22
So, *fap*
*pop*
Do I get extra points for going all the way?
*by points i mean exploded angel gibs*

crans
14th February 2007, 07:43
Nah, methinks it's one of those 'rhetorical' things. Bl, Hutch, bl...

Isolation
14th February 2007, 20:42
Uh... that pic ain't of the dead woman in question, anyway...

Demented
14th February 2007, 20:51
Ah, the power of a minor filing mistake.

Isolation
14th February 2007, 20:55
Go to AltaVista.com, click Images, turn family filter off, search for her name. There.

Zabiela
14th February 2007, 21:09
<- Family filter fan. :D

Isolation
14th February 2007, 21:24
As am I, but seeing as everyone in this thread wants an image to fap to, and they don't seem to even know what she looked like, FF = off seemed to be in order.

Skippy
14th February 2007, 22:05
Lots of celebrities seem to be dying lately, so this actually isn't so suprising.

legoman
16th February 2007, 07:33
Uh... that pic ain't of the dead woman in question, anyway...

Yes, actually it is. I don't see why you would make that assumption since I found the article myself :D

Well looking at every single picture, she seems to be different in all of them. It's ridiculous - why can't actors just feel good about the way they already are? I mean, look at the younger ones and what they're doing to themselves; they're pretty enough as they are, but NO - they must "improve" their features disregarding the high risks of fucking themselves up.

crans
16th February 2007, 07:53
Huzzah for Buubees!