PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought about corpse pinning..

ComeToJesus
7th February 2007, 18:57
Maybe it was suggested before, and sorry if it was, but here goes...

I'm sure most of us are familiar with the outcome of when you pin a corpse, then grab it again and pin the other limb in a spot that exceeds the corpse's dimensions. You get the sometimes subtle, perpetual corpse shuffle, which is not bad, but often it will cause an all out assault on the ears to anyone within the general vicinity. I personally find this very detrimental to the gameplay and it kills the mood for me (as opposed to the more gentle shuffle, which sometimes can even add to it).

My idea was that the corpse explode, perhaps in the same fashion as a body does when killed by a pipebomb, when it's double pinned in spots that exceed its dimensions by a large amount. You'd forfeit it as a food source of course, assuming you didn't already feed on it. It'd also make for a good way (or at least an alternative way) to build up fear in players, if you dragged all the corpses to let's say, an often travelled hallway, and just tore apart a bunch of them in there.

What do you all think? Plausible? Impossible? Pointless? My balls are itchy?

ill
7th February 2007, 20:47
i think it is quite a goood idea for b5 because when you do that it is sometimes usefull for distracions but when they start dealing damage the corpses are deadly.:eek:
but it is funny to watch corpses dangle and have like a leg sticking out near the head hahaha:D :p :D

ComeToJesus
7th February 2007, 23:21
I agree it can be a good distraction, but at one point it just gets to be obnoxious.

starstriker1
7th February 2007, 23:49
The B5 ragdolls will disconnect with enough force... when Ging implements it, at least. This issue will disappear.

ComeToJesus
8th February 2007, 07:04
ah well... I thought it was a good idea anyway.

ill
8th February 2007, 12:23
i think it still is lol:)

Paegus
8th February 2007, 14:31
The B5 ragdolls will disconnect with enough force... when Ging implements it, at least. This issue will disappear.

all thanks to boxy and his falling catwalks :)