PDA

View Full Version : How to participate in these stats ?

Diego
5th February 2007, 14:55
Hi there everybody

I'm totally new to online-gaming. The only games I played online up to now are CS and "The Hidden". Now I often before saw people having these stats, showing how many kills/deaths etc. they have. How can I activate/use that with me ?
Thanks already :)

khu
5th February 2007, 16:36
Hi, Diego.

All Hidden servers that participate in the Hidden Stats program will report their statistics to the Stats webpage. By playing on these servers, you will have your stats recorded and ranked, too.

Hope that helps.

Diego
5th February 2007, 17:03
Hi, Diego.

All Hidden servers that participate in the Hidden Stats program will report their statistics to the Stats webpage. By playing on these servers, you will have your stats recorded and ranked, too.

Hope that helps.

So everybody automatically takes part in these stats without registering or anything ?

ComeToJesus
5th February 2007, 17:07
yep
if you play on the correct servers

chilly
5th February 2007, 18:00
http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/

Go there, stick your steam id in the box at the top, and then follow the instructions for the kills/deaths count.

starstriker1
5th February 2007, 20:50
You can do a search for your name, too.

ComeToJesus
6th February 2007, 00:07
You can do a search for your name, too.

Is it just me, or is the name search option no longer there?

And if so, why in the world was it removed?

Knigh7s
6th February 2007, 01:51
Is it just me, or is the name search option no longer there?

And if so, why in the world was it removed?

It looks like they updated it to just search steamID.
They should put the player name search back tho!!!

ComeToJesus
6th February 2007, 07:19
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j305/Boooof/scruffysecond.jpg

chilly
8th February 2007, 10:06
Heh, yeah sorry about that. I made the change a couple of days ago - I'll put in a choice next to the box (so you select either steam or nick and it reacts accordingly).

I'll do it now.

chilly
8th February 2007, 10:23
fixed :)

ComeToJesus
8th February 2007, 13:05
awesome :)

Zabiela
8th February 2007, 20:49
Cool its streamlined. I used to get annoyed having to visit another page to search. Thanks chilly.

chilly
8th February 2007, 23:39
Yeah that was my initial reason to do it, searching is obviously a common activty, therefore it should be available on the front page - I just forgot to put in the full search functionality first time round.

Knigh7s
9th February 2007, 00:41
WOOT! Thanks for the update!

Yeah that was my initial reason to do it, searching is obviously a common activty, therefore it should be available on the front page - I just forgot to put in the full search functionality first time round.