PDA

View Full Version : radio command

Gee
4th February 2007, 15:09
i think the hidden should be able to laugh. evil laugh :P

and also, the corpses should go into pieces when eaten. like arms fall off and so on. or dissapear

Paegus
4th February 2007, 23:55
-laugh
it's been requested numerous times... yet to see it implemented. possibly because no laugh sounds not completely naff?

-breakable corpse
i think something is being cooked up for fed/feeding on corpses. though the progression though various states of gibbery might not be worth the payoff at this point in the game.

khu
5th February 2007, 00:05
A laugh sounds fun. I've never tried it but I can give it a shot. A evil cackle is probably harder than Dr. Evil makes it sounds. Remember, Mike Myers is an actor -- I'm a composer, not one of those drama queens!

starstriker1
5th February 2007, 00:30
The hidden has only ever really lacked a laugh and a scream...

Gee
5th February 2007, 14:33
And I also want to suggest something like pushing. good when people are blocking, and can push the hidden if he is attacking from the front. Something that would do like 10 damage on the hidden, but none on other IRISes. also a last way of defence when you run out of ammo, good to move barrels in the way, ect.

Paegus
5th February 2007, 16:12
not likely...

ComeToJesus
5th February 2007, 18:09
heh just yesterday in a game, I realized that a laugh taunt would be cool.
A really psychotic, yet mocking sounding one. More like a psycho chuckle.

ill
5th February 2007, 19:12
hmm evil laugh would be quite good i think:eek:

legoman
5th February 2007, 19:59
Yeah, the current existing taunts creep me out enough as they are and I can't imagine how the evil laugh would feel!

Most likely VERY satisfying. As the Hidden, of course.

Ion
6th February 2007, 00:09
Evil laugh ftw!

VoiceOfDecember
6th February 2007, 03:04
Go for it khu :D Would be cool if it was soft and kinda echo-ie.

Could you imagine a body exploding into little pieces and then hear a distant laugh :eek: mate that would be so good muhahahahahhaa

Matto
6th February 2007, 10:12
My only concern is that if not done right, it will make him sound like a mad scientist, while he is more like mad scientist's experiment. As long as it sounds like all the rest it will be awesome :D

Gee
6th February 2007, 16:25
If it bleeds, we can kill it! (in the background:) Muhaha... haha... hahahah!

call it Geevil laugh :P

Euphoria
6th February 2007, 16:53
I still would like to mock and insult as the hidden, rather than just be suggestive and threatening, like saying,"Fool!" or "pathetic.." The laugh would fit in well with mocking though.

Paegus
6th February 2007, 17:49
well if the night vision goggles are ever dynamically modelled onto the player's head you can always toss in a nice distorted "The goggles... they do nothing"

Euphoria
6th February 2007, 18:26
well if the night vision goggles are ever dynamically modelled onto the player's head you can always toss in a nice distorted "The goggles... they do nothing"

Biggest waste of modelling time ever:rolleyes: .

ComeToJesus
7th February 2007, 01:55
Have it a Klaus only option.

ProgrammedToConsume
7th February 2007, 03:21
If it bleeds, we can kill it! (in the background:) Muhaha... haha... hahahah!

call it Geevil laugh :P

Don't get too excited about things. OMG! BONER!

Anyway, the evil laugh sounds good, maybe more of psychotic cackle though.

Gee
7th February 2007, 09:00
make a nice nest for yourself, with stacked barrels and corpses pinned in a noisy way, then get the IRIS to hunt you there, then hide, tell him he's next and laugh. that would scare him, especially if he's the last one. lol there should be a "You're last man to die" sound or something. probably too much, though.

ProgrammedToConsume
13th February 2007, 22:03
make a nice nest for yourself, with stacked barrels and corpses pinned in a noisy way, then get the IRIS to hunt you there, then hide, tell him he's next and laugh. that would scare him, especially if he's the last one. lol there should be a "You're last man to die" sound or something. probably too much, though.

Oooo, I like, what about a "You die first" taunt?

starstriker1
13th February 2007, 22:06
Have it play in the same slot as "you're next". If a kill has been made that round, play the old sounds. If a kill hasn't been made yet, play "You die first" or something like that.

ProgrammedToConsume
13th February 2007, 22:55
Have all three bound to one key. Before any kills it would say "You due first", on the last it would say "You die last", and in between it would say "Your Next".

Phaedrus
13th February 2007, 23:02
Have all three bound to one key. Before any kills it would say "You due first", on the last it would say "You die last", and in between it would say "Your Next".

No, no. I got it. Have all eight bound to one key. Before anyone dies it would say "you die first". After the first guy dies it would say "you die second". After the second guy dies it would say "you die third". After the third guy dies it would say "you die fourth". After the fourth guy dies it would say "you die fifth". After the fifth guy dies it would say "you die sixth". After the sixth guy dies it would say "you die seventh". After the seventh guy dies it would say "you die eighth".

This could really help bring Hidden to the educational gaming market. First grade math teachers everywhere would be using it in their classes. Awesome!

starstriker1
13th February 2007, 23:24
:P

A "you die last" is entirely unnecessary. "You're next" does admirable. However, it DOES sound weird when you haven't actually killed anyone yet... hence, the "You first!"

legoman
13th February 2007, 23:47
:P

A "you die last" is entirely unnecessary. "You're next" does admirable. However, it DOES sound weird when you haven't actually killed anyone yet... hence, the "You first!"

Haha, that actually reminds of the movie Commando with the governator. As he's being taken to some place, forgot where, he tells the guy (a scrawny dude who's a punk ass):

"I like you Sully, you're very funny. THAT'S WHY I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LAST!"

It'd be a totally cool deja vu in terms of hearing quotes from movies. Come think of it, some of those are already in the game! Anyone think that the game could use more?

Paegus
13th February 2007, 23:57
obligatory hidden taunts:
want some candy?
heeeere's JIMMEH!
-a play on that one from C&C:G where the GLA workers finally get their shoes-

Euphoria
14th February 2007, 10:37
Hasta la Vista, baby:p!

(if its even possible to say in a serious, never mind about scary, way.)

ill
14th February 2007, 18:02
[QUOTE=
-a play on that one from C&C:G where the GLA workers finally get their shoes-[/QUOTE]

that is so anoying:mad: i buy the shoes first just to shut them up:p

Zombiekev
15th February 2007, 15:56
I Like your laugh idea. I agree. 617 should have a taunt of some sort. Either a laugh or a battle roar. The IRIS can already call you 'an ugly motherf-----r. Why can't 617 respond by laughing or roaring to intimidate the group?

ProgrammedToConsume
16th February 2007, 17:18
Never thought of roaring at them. Still, a sick cackle, "Your first to die", and "Your next" are more than enough.