PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Gee
3rd February 2007, 12:05
Hey. I'm not sure where to post this and this seemed like the right place. I'm banned from the "Smokey H:S" servers. all of them. I don't even know why. Could I get banned, or atleast, get to know why I got banned? Thanks.

Paegus
3rd February 2007, 14:14
might want to include such information as your steamid and... well no that's about it really... just the steamid

/votes teamkilling

<Beatlemania>
3rd February 2007, 14:59
join a game and type status in console to see your id if you dont know it.

Daedalus
3rd February 2007, 18:24
might want to include such information as your steamid and... well no that's about it really... just the steamid

/votes teamkilling

Ah you never know, I have a few friends who got pwnt by the illegal alias.

Gee
3rd February 2007, 20:30
oops sorry cant belive i forgot such a thing. one sec. here it is:

STEAM_0:1:872434

Gee
3rd February 2007, 20:35
oops sorry cant belive i forgot such a thing. one sec. here it is:

STEAM_0:1:872434

Anthon
3rd February 2007, 21:13
You've got a digit missing off the end of that...

Is it STEAM_0:1:8724348?

http://hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:8724348

Dr.SharK
4th February 2007, 06:19
I know why you're banned... You have a 5.45 teamkill ratio...

Gee
4th February 2007, 12:33
I know why you're banned... You have a 5.45 teamkill ratio...

wow... :(

Can I get a second chance? I'm much better now and I play all serious now. Not like before... Please? 2tk's and you can ban me again (i could shoot someone by accident :p) I wont kill any teammate... btw: is other hiddens on an ovr map "teammates"?

edit°
4th February 2007, 15:17
We don't unban people. But the plus side is we rarely share the banlist so we're still giving people a second chance really.

Gee
4th February 2007, 15:44
We don't unban people. But the plus side is we rarely share the banlist so we're still giving people a second chance really.

oh damn... I really wouldn't teamkill again. Please?

edit°
4th February 2007, 15:46
No, sorry

ComeToJesus
5th February 2007, 01:53
lol

internet... serious business

Gee
5th February 2007, 13:24
No, sorry

pleeaassee? I would do much for that... You guys have the greatest servers... I beg you.

Phaedrus
5th February 2007, 14:48
pleeaassee? I would do much for that... You guys have the greatest servers... I beg you.

Does much include buying a new steam id? Cuz that might do the trick, unless they banned your IP.

EDIT: Maybe a better idea would be to donate to their servers the cost of a new steam, as a fine. Since this would get you on there anyway, it could save you the trouble and give them a little help with server costs. What do you think edit°?

edit°
5th February 2007, 16:36
You can try asking DI and Smokey but from one of the admin staff - a resounding 'no'.

You're a teamkiller and you got banned. I'd be more worried about every other admin having my steamID tbh :rolleyes: self foot shot.

Scuzzy
5th February 2007, 20:21
Thank you for bringing this TKer to my attention. I've also looked at his stats and he's now been added to the community TK ban list in my signature.

Scuzzy

hutch
6th February 2007, 03:13
I guess we don't forgive and forget it when someone ruins the fun for others.
You'll find that your actions in a server, no matter if the admin is looking or not will come back and bite you in the ass.
After all, everyone hates the asshole who puts his own amusement above everyones.

Tsukasa1105
6th February 2007, 05:44
I guess we don't forgive and forget it when someone ruins the fun for others.
You'll find that your actions in a server, no matter if the admin is looking or not will come back and bite you in the ass.
After all, everyone hates the asshole who puts his own amusement above everyones.

Agreed, although i'd like to add that if you use automated tk banning scripts it should be at most a temp ban until a real person can review the logs. Back in the old days of hl1 i got banned from about 25 servers from an automated script that prevented people from spamming some gun in deathmatch (it was an empty server, and i was bored).

Gee
6th February 2007, 15:01
damnit... What if I started mapping or something? I've been mapping earlier on the hl1 mod cs. So i know the tool. but I can learn the new entities and some other things. Please? I think someone shot me before I tk'ed. I remember I didn't tk without a reason. he either injured me badly, or tk'ed me before i tk'ed him some times or something... Probably a bad day, I don't remember. Could've also TK'ed all the other IRISes. Well still, there is no excuse for what I did but I would really want a second chance. And one other thing, I'm broke. I'd get so glad if you guys gave me a second and last try ever... I'm not banned from any other Hidden: Source server. I love the game too, but most servers just give me errors like NetHost or something similar (mostly german servers). You guys have the best servers... Once again, please, please, give me a last chance... I also read this somewhere:

Ex-team killers
Here is where a list of ex-team killers go whom have requested to be unbanned. To get moved to here write a short essay about why you tked and such and such. And hopefully admins will remove you off their ban list and you can play again (yay).

So please, atleast concider this.

Do as Jesus: Forgive :P

Zabiela
6th February 2007, 18:12
Do as Jesus: Forgive :P

""But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.""

So, love us, do good to us, bless us, and pray for us.

Gooday. :p

Gee
7th February 2007, 10:37
""But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.""

So, love us, do good to us, bless us, and pray for us.

Gooday. :p

but I don't hate you :D