PDA

View Full Version : Dirty chavs

benny015
2nd February 2007, 15:33
does anyone know if chavs play his game? cause icant stande the dirty little f*ck's. but does this make me an emo or mosher or oth? cause wear fashionable clothes and shit, but dont think of how it would be best to kill myself and i dont dress in dirty reebok classic outfits:confused: what am i?!?!

Terror Machine
2nd February 2007, 15:50
LOL I hate them too. Sadly the chav outbrek is due to all the tax money going to "minorities" soon to be majorities and the neglect of the white working class is creating "wiggers" or as we both call em SCUMY CHAVS!

I wish we could go back to the good old days when britain was for the british and we respected our lands and upheld christian values but for now I suggest listening to some old time skredriver that should get your Anglo-Saxon blood pumping and put you on a path you belong! Join the cause my friend!

Mayhem
2nd February 2007, 15:52
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tZrSEfjlewA

Harhar. Old. j/k.

benny015
2nd February 2007, 15:56
aye its pretty anoyin also knowin that most probably very little amount of people in britain are actually pure british beef. mostly just the dam cheapo workers who come to job steal and the pakistanis who basically own where i live i.e bradford. and then our sister leeds is friggin chav town, with the moshers making an uprising in the corn market:D you go lads!! ill just stand and watch with my vid camera whenever the chavs and moshers and pakistanis with bulletproof vests LAUGH OUT LOUD, start fightin. thatll be a good en for youtube:D

benny015
2nd February 2007, 15:58
and to think i have these views at only 16:rolleyes: but you just cant help it livin in bradford, as some may know

QReaper
2nd February 2007, 15:59
Syllables and Sentences, Capitalization and Commas, gentlemen.;)

Gusdor
2nd February 2007, 16:01
confused. It doesnt matter what 'you are'. Just that you are respectful of people around you and that you don't try and argue with Ging.

Labels, whilst necessary for modern communication, are a complete crutch when it comes to social integration. Chavs are only assholes because of class contrast. Talk to them individually and you would probably be surprised.

and to think i have these views at only 16:rolleyes: but you just cant help it livin in bradford, as some may know
You'll find that 16 is the only time you will be fussed hugely by this issue. You grow out of caring eventually and seperate demographic into 'dudes' and 'pricks'

BTW If i lived in bradford I would run around in a Crusade Knight costume all day ever day. Twice on Sundays. See how fast I get shot :D

benny015
2nd February 2007, 16:04
i have actually talked to many and the rare few i talkedto seemedto be ok but most of them were just plain damn irritating. im no racist inanyway cause that would get me no-where other than stabbed or something along those lines but i cant help but to hatethe damn chavs. they really piss me off:mad:

benny015
2nd February 2007, 16:07
and you are more likely to get shot in manchester, not bradford. bradford is the land of knives. except when the local newsagents or travel agency is bein robbed:rolleyes: or if theyre lookin' for a fght with the police for some bizarrre reason. but i'd have to say that the police in liverpool look more menacing than anywhere, 'cause theyre all like 6foot something and built like houses:D

Gusdor
2nd February 2007, 16:09
Im what I like to call a 'RGR' or Racist with Good Reason.

The term racist is thrown around too easily at the moment.

Dramatization:
Some old woman in Nottingham - "I avoid black folks because im scared they are all packing heat" - RACIST!? Like hell it is...

Avoid spamming that word please. It just gets people all riled up and then everyone loses sponsorship

benny015
2nd February 2007, 16:10
well said and i agree with it all. and im lovin' that RWR great thought:D

edit°
2nd February 2007, 16:38
aye its pretty anoyin also knowin that most probably very little amount of people in britain are actually pure british beef. mostly just the dam cheapo workers who come to job steal and the pakistanis who basically own where i live i.e bradford. and then our sister leeds is friggin chav town, with the moshers making an uprising in the corn market:D you go lads!! ill just stand and watch with my vid camera whenever the chavs and moshers and pakistanis with bulletproof vests LAUGH OUT LOUD, start fightin. thatll be a good en for youtube:D

This is laughable. Go do some reading from something that isn't the sun and you'll find interesting things about 'job stealers'. For instance, a massive contingent of the doctors/nurses you rely on and a lot of jobs that NEED doing. Whilstever theres a white british person dole-scrounging I won't let this turn into something remotely about race. As Gus said, eventually you'll lose the 'dirty chav/mosher' mindset and start seeing people instead of seeing your stereotypes.

Pure British beef? theres no such thing you fucking idiot. We've been raped, ransacked and abandoned by almost every culture in the world, and we've got them back just as hard...

Skin colour aside, if someone acts like an arsehole then they're an arsehole, if they don't then they're not. Thats about the only generalisation that you can claim has the remotest chance of being true. You realise that by spouting off about chavs, moshers, pakis and whatever else that you're falling straight into the stereotype of someone whos ignorant and prejudgemental in many minds? The irony makes me splode, because if I was perfect I wouldn't have the stereotype in my head to compare you to. Its a human thing that we've had since day one so we can survive vs predators and each other but we should honestly be past it now in a country as 'developed' as England.

Can't See
2nd February 2007, 17:52
Gus I love the RGR thought, brillant!

But I gotta say that racist is something they bring on themselves. For instance. Blacks get mad when u say N1gger BUT they want to be respected like normal people yet they do things that get them labeled that way. For

example: I was driving down the road the other day and a big group of some black guys are walking across the road. I am coming alone at about 45 MPH. Thinking they might hurry and get across or get on side of road, NO they start walking slower and make me stop in middle of road are I would of hit them. Now they are looking at me smiling, big ass smurk on their face. I rolled down window and said "That is why yall get called N1ggers, for shit like this." They just started running their mouth and kept walking. Now most respected people would move out your way or wait till u passed to walk, NOT act like they own the road.

I am no racist, But if I act like a Trailer trash white guy I would not get offended if u called me one. Same should go for all classes of racism, you get treated how u act is how i look at it. As for as TYPES of people, EMO, PUNK, WIGGER, Prep, ect ect. I don't notice to a degree BUT I still can't stand a white guy that tries to be black.That I just don't get at all

Euphoria
2nd February 2007, 18:03
Skin colour aside, if someone acts like an arsehole then they're an arsehole, if they don't then they're not.

End of. Judge people by their personality and not their differences.

Can't See
2nd February 2007, 18:03
Oh i also wanted to point out that we ALL are racist to a degree. Take highschool for instance. We all hung out with select groups, skater punks, preps, goths, wiggers, ect ect. We bring these on our selves to fit in with peope LIKE ourselves. Where it gets personal is when people BASH people for being who they are. Someone saying one type is better than another or one is not up to par as another. But naturally people will socialize with people that they have same things in common on interest.

So to a degree we bring it on our selves. The hate is what needs to go away.

Can't See
2nd February 2007, 18:07
This thread should be locked NOTHING good will come out of this but a flame war or someone getting pissed. My opinion this should be closed

The.ViruS
2nd February 2007, 18:11
Dramatization:
Some old woman in Nottingham - "I avoid black folks because im scared they are all packing heat" - RACIST!? Like hell it is...

Id love to hear an old woman describe a Black man as "Packing heat".:D

benny015
2nd February 2007, 18:49
aye this has gone way too far now, anyone know how to get rid of it?

Terror Machine
2nd February 2007, 19:16
This is laughable. Go do some reading from something that isn't the sun and you'll find interesting things about 'job stealers'. For instance, a massive contingent of the doctors/nurses you rely on and a lot of jobs that NEED doing. Whilstever theres a white british person dole-scrounging I won't let this turn into something remotely about race. As Gus said, eventually you'll lose the 'dirty chav/mosher' mindset and start seeing people instead of seeing your stereotypes.

Pure British beef? theres no such thing you fucking idiot. We've been raped, ransacked and abandoned by almost every culture in the world, and we've got them back just as hard...

You do some reading on world finance LOOK at china, india, they have massive populations then look at the west, small populations. Mass immigration, multicutralism its all about money GREED! You are a brainwashed fool if you think its anything diffrent! You say these people "NEED" to do these jobs for us, do they? do they really? or do they just need to do it so we have more money. Ill be dammned if im just gonna let my country be taken over my culture erased and my people replaced just for "money" and everyone else should be too!

How dare you say theres no such thing as a briton you fucking wanker! WANKER!!! Every race and people is unique with diffrent cultures that should be cherished and upheld, in all parts of the world. The britons are a glorious people that have achived so much and every englishmen, scotsmen, welshmen and irishmen should be and should be ALLOWED to be proud of who they are and what there ancestors built for them! Who are you to say otherwise. Edit please go outside turn off your idiot box. Explore other cultures find out about britain before the 1960's find out about britain now.

I think you need to start thinking on a global scale and not just groups of friends at school. Seriously though I respect the dont hate people just get along liberal feminine view, but its not a case of helping minorities anymore its about the survival of our whole race! I mean just look at the world populations, white people are being breed out of existance. Pakistanis and chav wiggers are just what we are experiencing now imagine 50 years down the line.:eek:

Answer me this question why does britain have to become a melting pot of all races. Why should the homeland of the Anglo-Saxons and Celts be mixed, blood erased, unique identity erased, cutlures erased and replaced with a third world multi-racial cattle farm? Its not happening in any non-white country I can think of, just whites.

Pan the Goat God
2nd February 2007, 21:06
Id love to hear an old woman describe a Black man as "Packing heat".:D

I think there's a site like that.

Can't See
2nd February 2007, 21:11
You do some reading on world finance LOOK at china, india, they have massive populations then look at the west, small populations. Mass immigration, multicutralism its all about money GREED! You are a brainwashed fool if you think its anything diffrent! You say these people "NEED" to do these jobs for us, do they? do they really? or do they just need to do it so we have more money. Ill be dammned if im just gonna let my country be taken over my culture erased and my people replaced just for "money" and everyone else should be too!

How dare you say theres no such thing as a briton you fucking wanker! WANKER!!! Every race and people is unique with diffrent cultures that should be cherished and upheld, in all parts of the world. The britons are a glorious people that have achived so much and every englishmen, scotsmen, welshmen and irishmen should be and should be ALLOWED to be proud of who they are and what there ancestors built for them! Who are you to say otherwise. Edit please go outside turn off your idiot box. Explore other cultures find out about britain before the 1960's find out about britain now.

I think you need to start thinking on a global scale and not just groups of friends at school. Seriously though I respect the dont hate people just get along liberal feminine view, but its not a case of helping minorities anymore its about the survival of our whole race! I mean just look at the world populations, white people are being breed out of existance. Pakistanis and chav wiggers are just what we are experiencing now imagine 50 years down the line.:eek:

Answer me this question why does britain have to become a melting pot of all races. Why should the homeland of the Anglo-Saxons and Celts be mixed, blood erased, unique identity erased, cutlures erased and replaced with a third world multi-racial cattle farm? Its not happening in any non-white country I can think of, just whites.

I knew this would happen :(

edit°
2nd February 2007, 21:58
Theres a reason no one else dignified it with a reply and silly me I fell in... Should have just decided against it when the OP of the twat basically said:

"Its paki's faults that white kids are behaving like wankers"

erm yeah.

Stop listening to what your [dad, uncle, whoever] rants about when they're pissed and believing it.

Answer me this question why does britain have to become a melting pot of all races

It always has been you fucking mong, we're a mongrel race and the better for it. Normans, Saxons, Scandinavians, Romans... We're already a melting pot. I'm proud to not be a dick before I'm proud to be a yorkshireman. The worst things about England are all summed up in the way you're posting and I've enough of the wannabe white power rhetoric in real life surrounding me. The only reason our 'culture' (drinking too much and football???) is being threatened is because of ignorant arseholes kicking up a fuss about how "they cum tekk all us jobs".

I wouldn't mind but I've heard 15 year old jobless stoners say the same thing and I haven't heard anyone say it genuinely and be able to back it up with anything other than it being what their dad says or what they say to sound big, hard and important.

I respect the dont hate people just get along liberal feminine view

Yes, I realise you came with an open mind, my mistake for replying. :D

benny015
2nd February 2007, 22:37
southpark episode!! TOOK OUR JOBS!!!

crans
2nd February 2007, 22:54
southpark episode!! TOOK OUR JOBS!!!

DEY TUK OUR JEUBS!!!!!

benny015
2nd February 2007, 22:56
Durrr, Took Our Jobs!!:D

Gusdor
3rd February 2007, 08:29
Edit dude chill. I thing every understands that Britain is an ethnic nightmare /hug. If you hate it so bad come join me on a postal spree!

Zabiela
3rd February 2007, 18:59
its not a case of helping minorities anymore its about the survival of our whole race! I mean just look at the world populations, white people are being breed out of existance. Pakistanis and chav wiggers are just what we are experiencing now imagine 50 years down the line.:eek:

Shut up already.

edit: heres a good place for your bullshit : http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

shabouwcaw
3rd February 2007, 19:33

lol that is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard. First of NO ONE in the world is more than the genetic equivalent of 14th cousin away from you. So no matter what they look like, their practically family.

Secondly, the British are far from a "pure race". The British Isles have been conquered by the Normans, the Vikings, The Celts, and the Romans.

Thirdly, "a melting pot" of races is the only way to continue genetic diversity. In small countries with large rural populations (like my native Ireland) inbreeding has been, in the past, a large problem. I dont see the problem with people moving around the world. im too set in my ways (lol at 16) to want to move country atm, but many of my friends want to get out of small town rural Ireland. If they can do it why cant other races come here.

We irish have been subjected to much prejudice over the last hundred years (signs in liverpool "no dogs, no blacks, no irish") so i feel empathy for other people who cannot reach their potential in their country.

Finally, as to your comments on people leaving their cultures behind. The Irish didnt. look in any city in the world and you'll find an irish pub selling guinness, traditonal irish nights etc. we learn the native irish in school, there are hurling and gaelic football teams in new york and london (not very good ones tbh). Other cultures arent abondoning their values either, like muslims who still go to mosques and bring their culture with them.

So if you dont like the global world, crawl back to your cave.

Kira Yamato
3rd February 2007, 20:16
Shut up already.

Thank you for providing something useful, unbiased, and that doesn't further the stereotypes of liberals/Secular Progressives/The left wing.

On another note. I have no problem with immigration, or cultural mixing. It's just that having your own culture is different from trying too hard to be different, and then claiming thats your "culture."

There are also some Cultures that are extremely unstable, and violent. For example Islam. Though your typical Muslim isn't going to blow him/her self up, they will fallow the will of the Imams and Elitists in their culture. Because it's easier to just let them have their way then it is to fight them. I mean look at Mosques in England, they're preaching kill england, and no one is raising a finger against them.

My other issue on this is about immigration. Not that it's wrong or evil in and of it self. However there are far too many people who immigrate illegally, and usually to preform other sorts of illegal acts. Not all people who immigrate are looking for a better life, and a lot of them will break the law. If you can't enter a country legally by proving you can support your self, then that country shouldn't have to put up with you.

Zabiela
3rd February 2007, 21:55
Thank you for providing something useful, unbiased, and that doesn't further the stereotypes of liberals/Secular Progressives/The left wing.

Yeah man, freedom of speech is the lose. :rolleyes:

If you can't enter a country legally by proving you can support your self, then that country shouldn't have to put up with you.

Its much more difficult than "proving you can support yourself".

Kira Yamato
3rd February 2007, 22:13
Yeah man, freedom of speech is the lose. :rolleyes:
Freedom of Speech is not telling one to shut up. Freedom of speech is saying, "well your opinion sucks but you're entitled to it." "Well thats your opinion, but I don't really give a shit what you think," slso works. Notice, no trying to tell them they can't express them selfs(saying shut up), just that you don't give a shit. Also telling some one to shut up, instead of providing an actual argument, makes you look like a moron.

Its much more difficult than "proving you can support yourself".
Lets see. Get on the waiting list, wait several years, then go through a long, and complicated process. OR! Fallow Eduardo to the border, and cross when he gives you the go ahead. Hmm which is harder?

khu
3rd February 2007, 22:26
does anyone know if chavs play his game? cause icant stande the dirty little f*ck's. but does this make me an emo or mosher or oth? cause wear fashionable clothes and shit, but dont think of how it would be best to kill myself and i dont dress in dirty reebok classic outfits:confused: what am i?!?!

You fucking WHAT? My entire living room is burberry, mate. Every bloody piece of furniture I have has that pattern.

Zabiela
3rd February 2007, 22:28
Freedom of Speech is not telling one to shut up. Freedom of speech is saying, "well your opinion sucks but you're entitled to it." "Well thats your opinion, but I don't really give a shit what you think," slso works. Notice, no trying to tell them they can't express them selfs(saying shut up), just that you don't give a shit. Also telling some one to shut up, instead of providing an actual argument, makes you look like a moron.

lol

Lets see. Get on the waiting list, wait several years, then go through a long, and complicated process

Exactly. And my point is, waiting several years is in most cases harder than "proving you can support yourself".

Demented
3rd February 2007, 22:49
Of all the people to pick a fight with and criticise in this thread, and there's plenty of them, Kira just had to pick THC.

Dunk shot! (http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warriorshtm/duelists.htm)

The.ViruS
3rd February 2007, 22:58
Did anyone see The Sun last week? Cant remember what day ot was but it had a guide on the front of what you could call people such as "Yid, Paki, Terrorist, Nlgger, Rag Head......etc" I bought it to frame on my wall.

Zabiela
3rd February 2007, 23:37
Kira just had to pick THC.

lol. I find it humorous.

NiZ0
4th February 2007, 04:56
Great stuff, I just had to look up chav on wikipedia to get the full picture.
great degree of dislike of ethnic minorities, even though, ironically, they usually idolise African-American hip hop artists. awesome.

crans
4th February 2007, 05:38
Great stuff, I just had to look up chav on wikipedia to get the full picture. awesome.

Go back to your corner and dominate the Stats some more! :p

Can't See
4th February 2007, 07:18
See this is my point with this thread. NO MATTER WHAT everyone will not agree on the same level, which will cause tons of fights, flame wars, and total bullshit. It boils down to how people are brought up.

It has been a problem since the start of the EARTH, one tribe not liking another. It is human nature to have wars, controversy, power struggles. It is what we as humans find entertaining. So fighting over it and the "I'm Right your wrong" battle will continue over and over again. All ya doing is feeding the fire.

I think everyone grows up having hate towards someone or something. It is natural. Might be you were brought up to hate Blacks, or brought up to hate Jews. BUT it stems much farther than just race. It has reached the streets, where now people hate another person if they live on the wrong side of the tracks or in a different area code, or something as simple as not liking the music they sing. Look at the artist that have been gunned down, or people gunned down for what the believe in. Bottom line is the world is a fucked up place and it is not getting better. It has gotten worse and worse. It is not how it was 50 years ago and NEVER will be. The world is not getting any better people. World is fucked up, take that shit like a man and build ya own life and die that is what we do. That is the human race.

crans
4th February 2007, 07:53
See this is my point with this thread. NO MATTER WHAT everyone will not agree on the same level, which will cause tons of fights, flame wars, and total bullshit. It boils down to how people are brought up.

It has been a problem since the start of the EARTH, one tribe not liking another. It is human nature to have wars, controversy, power struggles. It is what we as humans find entertaining. So fighting over it and the "I'm Right your wrong" battle will continue over and over again. All ya doing is feeding the fire.

I think everyone grows up having hate towards someone or something. It is natural. Might be you were brought up to hate Blacks, or brought up to hate Jews. BUT it stems much farther than just race. It has reached the streets, where now people hate another person if they live on the wrong side of the tracks or in a different area code, or something as simple as not liking the music they sing. Look at the artist that have been gunned down, or people gunned down for what the believe in. Bottom line is the world is a fucked up place and it is not getting better. It has gotten worse and worse. It is not how it was 50 years ago and NEVER will be. The world is not getting any better people. World is fucked up, take that shit like a man and build ya own life and die that is what we do. That is the human race.

OMG HE'S RIGHT!

*Links arms*

Kumbaya, my lord, Kumbaya....

Zabiela
4th February 2007, 08:53
Ohhhhh Looorrrd Kumbayaaaaa........ :)

Euphoria
4th February 2007, 10:10

To sound exactly like my local priest all you have to do is cut out the swear words and add on the end thats it because we have now become a post- Christian society. But religion's a totally different arguement.

QReaper
4th February 2007, 16:15
I'm not sure how you guys are pulling "Christian" out of that. I've heard very similar things out of many Historical persons, and you have to.

Take your punches, complain about it, get a job, marry a spouse, have kids, support your family, retire at 60-70 years of age, and die.

That's about 95% of the human population's goals in life, and their purpose in existence.

Terror Machine
4th February 2007, 21:41

This is right, you wont have this conflict if the only people in britain are the british. Its not a case of well theyre here now lets just get on with it NO! Get them out and clean up our country. The spanish Inquisition seemed to work.

What I think you need to see is the reality of whats going on. Im not saying pakistanis and blacks and whatever are bad people, even if they were the most brilliant people on earth and helped us massively, I would still be against mass immigration. You need nationalism, pride in your own identity and culture, pure race or not, which IS being erased with multi-cultralism. The problem is that so many people are completley brainwashed by the mass media they fight the very people trying to open there eyes.

Now the reason im coming against such a barrier is that you have no nationalism left. Look at america the last of their nationalism died with the south. They have no identity aymore people just say stupid things like its a nation of immigrants so who cares. Have some pride in yourself, study your heritage and ancestors. Thats all I ask then maybe youll help defend it. Turn off your idiot box please.
This is a Good video that will explain alot. (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=867875258797245165&q=bnp+huddersfield)

Yes Britain is made up of normans germans etc but that doesnt mean we are just some bunch of blank canvases that can be pissed on untill wiped out! The Anglo-Saxon and Celtic people are unique with our own unique culture and it must be protected just as any other. Stop that stupid argument of "mongrel race anyway" you indian lover, Germans celts scandinavians are very similar culturally and ethincally. Or are you saying that in time all the africans, britons and indians etc would mix here and create a new mixed race then be proud of THAT! Thats just a wierd confused thing to think its genocide in fact! Open your eyes....bloody idiot!

Dont wake the bulldog!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdGRuN1lE2c)

NiZ0
4th February 2007, 22:33
crans, Like chav cept with an R, N, and a S.

Zabiela
4th February 2007, 22:57
crans, Like chav cept with an R, N, and a S.

You're really stretching that one.

Terror Machine
4th February 2007, 23:36
Iz It Coz I Iz Blik

Ging
4th February 2007, 23:47
Get them out and clean up our country.

'Clean up our country'? What the fuck?

It's bigots like yourself that need to be thrown out...

You need nationalism, pride in your own identity and culture, pure race or not, which IS being erased with multi-cultralism.

Gods help us all, you can have pride in your identity and that of your
nationality while living with others who have their own culture and national identity...

Have some pride in yourself, study your heritage and ancestors. Thats all I ask then maybe youll help defend it. Turn off your idiot box please.

I have plenty of pride in myself and my country, but I don't feel the need to make myself a bigot and insist that we don't live with anyone but other British people so that I can feel 'happy'.

This is a Good video that will explain alot.

I should ban you for posting a link to BNP rubbish

you indian lover

Way to go on getting yourself a stage closer to a ban - people who spout shit like that should be taken out and shot.

Dont wake the bulldog!!!

Great, yet more skinhead bullshit propaganda - that's just how I want my country to be represented, by a bunch of fucking retards who think it's "right" to be racist shits.

Zabiela
5th February 2007, 00:12
I vote for a lock.

Phaedrus
5th February 2007, 00:15
I vote for a lock.

Please delete this whole thread and ban that guy. Both are worthless.