PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to own a Nintendo DS

Isolation
2nd February 2007, 03:58
Spore has been officially announced as being on DS also.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6165172.html?tag=latestnews;title;0

So, there you go.

EDIT: Direct link to the story at GS.

QReaper
2nd February 2007, 12:34
I think I just creamed my pants.:eek:

More Will Wright goodness on the road.

legoman
2nd February 2007, 19:19
Meh, I'll get that thing eventually partially because I had SO much damn fun with just playing Mario freakin' DS (the 64 port with more playable characters 'n stuff) with people's DSs and also, well mostly, because I'm boycotting Sony for a while and therefore haven't touched my PSP for a while.

Klo
3rd February 2007, 10:56
I doubt it will be able to hold up to the pure awesomeness of the PC version.

crans
3rd February 2007, 11:00
Meh, I'll get that thing eventually partially because I had SO much damn fun with just playing Mario freakin' DS (the 64 port with more playable characters 'n stuff) with people's DSs and also, well mostly, because I'm boycotting Sony for a while and therefore haven't touched my PSP for a while.

Lemme guess, you read Maddox's 'story' about Sony?

Gusdor
3rd February 2007, 11:00
Lemme guess, you read Maddox's 'story' about Sony?
all true

legoman
3rd February 2007, 16:35
Well no, it's not only that (even though it is all 100% true), but it's mainly because they forced Lik-Sang to close down and I've been buying shit from that site ever since I moved to the US and heard of its existence! My flash cards came from there, my cool PSP accessories, Japanese collectibles - even my brother's birthday gift, a cool replicated statuette of a Shadowlurker from Advent Children, A BUNCH OF COOL STUFF MAN!

The whole deal with the rootkit was enough already, then they decided to further monopolize themselves for stupid reasons and now they're closing down a terrific web site where you could get stuff you couldn't get otherwise and at the same time lose money because of it. Besides, the PS3 isn't even cool enough as of yet - I think that the 360 is whupping its ass quite badly.

So my point is that Sony can go fork themselves until they start behaving. Also, the last Nintendo I got was an old Gameboy Advance my brother got from work for free (there was a box full of random stuff, people were free to grab it).

EDIT: Wait a minute, how on earth did you guess about the Maddox post about Sony? Could it be MY FREAKING SIGNATURE? Read it. It's all true.

<Beatlemania>
3rd February 2007, 17:11
Aiaaa! I can't wait for that game. but of course portable version will be different. I mean, DS version. I'm sure that the laptop version will be the same as on PC.

^plz note joke

QReaper
3rd February 2007, 17:57
/me craves more information on Spore