PDA

View Full Version : Server Script: Hidden Forfeit

Phaedrus
1st February 2007, 18:10
Delete this thread.

Pan the Goat God
1st February 2007, 18:19
Hm, could be useful but I generally think most people that forfeit hidden (ie: vets that went the first 3 rounds killing all 9 IRIS and has already had their fill) dont actually need any help.

But, I have met some people who just hate being the hidden so this might help them out abit.

Daedalus
1st February 2007, 18:21
Don't really like this one. It kinda unbalances the teams.

Why don't you take a crack at that one I suggested where you drop the knife as hidden in exchange for more stamina and a more powerful phys throw? :p

Daedalus
1st February 2007, 18:47
Yeah, I think that is possible. I will see what I can do.

EDIT: Daedalus, got a name idea for such a script? I am terrible at naming. BTW, you will be credited for the idea if I do release it.

I'm not too good at names either but since you asked, how about just naming it Powerthrow or something like that?

Shit, someone else come up with a name quick! :eek:

Daedalus
1st February 2007, 19:03
Powerthrow it is then. I am about to test taking away the knife, which is probably the biggest hurdle. Stay tuned...

EDIT: The test was a success. I can take away and return the knife in response to a bind. Adding stamina and speed increase now. Updating name too.

Wowzer, that was fast!

Ging
1st February 2007, 19:29
All this stuff just seems aimed at unbalancing the entire experience... Why would you get extra health for not wanting to be the hidden? It just doesn't make any sense!

Paegus
1st February 2007, 22:16
i can't say i agree with that script either. i assume that the assumption was that only someone who is crap at the game would ever consider forfeiting hidden. this assumption is incorrect though.

the knife trade-off sounds interesting though. prince/sucker will like that one as well i believe.

edit°
2nd February 2007, 16:46
You should get one single post and keep editting it with scripts that you've made etc so we can read it and have a nice clean lay out in one single instance of where you're up to and whats on offer. It might even get stickified, you never know.

Paegus
2nd February 2007, 18:12
I would, but it would be confusing to keep track of what people are talking about. What I think we need is a scripts forum or something like that. I post my stuff here because its the admins who would be using it. I guess if everyone would rather I keep it to one thread, I can try that. Until then, I think I would rather keep them seperate.

that's what quotes are for...

though quoting the post directly above yours is usually frowned upon :)