PDA

View Full Version : Gusdor's WoW PvP Movie

Gusdor
1st February 2007, 11:20
Soldier of the Wasteland is finally here. Turns out procreastination is actually an elite mob :S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqqPQ_ZVgw

Yes, this is pre-TBC. Ill make a second at 70 :D

The movie was recorded over the course of an hour of playtime. If you 'study' guild chat you can see that the only edits are rearrangements and they are few. We only lost once and that was to a paladin duo. I forgot to install Fraps when we started :D
Also, the editing is awful but the music rocks ;)

Naarkesh is me btw :P

Dr.SharK
1st February 2007, 11:40
Warlocks :| .. You know how idiotically overpowered you guys are against Paladins and Warriors?
Anyway, show me a Warrior PVP movie, and I'll congrats you definately, gonna watch the entire movie a bit later.

Gusdor
1st February 2007, 12:16
mmh, paladins are actually a bit of a struggle with demonology. and two of them should be near invincible.

This was pre-TBC so its also pre-felguard nerf (which was less a nerf and more a rearrangement of strength!)

Sil
1st February 2007, 15:38
Man, looking at this reminds me of how hard it is to take Gus down in a PvP. I almost took him down once, in a duel, but then he used a potion. It's the truth.

Gusdor
1st February 2007, 15:57
I stooped pretty low :D

edit°
1st February 2007, 17:35
Now I wonder if this will have a dragonfarce themetune :p

edit: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

QReaper
1st February 2007, 17:50
I don't know, as a Warlock, I always had trouble with hunters in level 20+ PvP, but that's probably because most of them were twinks, assholes.:D

Anywho, it still pains me to remember all those Soul Shard farming hours I put into WoW. @_@

Gusdor
1st February 2007, 18:47
Now I wonder if this will have a dragonfarce themetune :p

edit: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
it wasnt even my idea :O Seenig as I got thep leasure of cutting it together. Nick (Varsodius) chose the music

Sil
1st February 2007, 19:24
Heh. I saw all of it just now. And, egh, Gus?

Seriously. You're spending your life playing WoW? Controlling a virtual character in a virtual world, killing other virtual characters in virtual combat? And I just watched ten minutes' worth of you doing that? And I enjoyed it?

Scheisse.

=D Well, okay. I enjoyed it. But I can't help but to think you would do better if you had some of my Shaman might to go with that warlock duo there. Bit of frost shock...

Zabiela
1st February 2007, 19:54
Also, the editing is awful but the music rocks ;)

Epilepsy ftw! :D

Euphoria
1st February 2007, 19:55
I've never played WoW, but am I missing out on a second life of opportunities or on something that would leech away my real life and money monthly?

legoman
1st February 2007, 21:09
Trust me, once you try the damn game - you can't get away from it. It's a great game that's definitly worth the trial account for getting a taste.

Oh and I'll watch the vid after I get home :d

Gusdor
1st February 2007, 22:43
The game is THE DEVIL!!!! But its worth it for the social interaction. The people ive met are ace. You also learn to humour the idiots without flaming them. Which I think you would agree is a good trait.

QReaper
2nd February 2007, 02:38
Note to aspiring WoWer's, the only people who aren't 12 year old twats are Horde players. You'd do well to remember that.

Gusdor
2nd February 2007, 09:11
Negative. Druids are ALL aresholes aswell

Dr.SharK
2nd February 2007, 11:51
Note to aspiring WoWer's, the only people who aren't 12 year old twats are Horde players. You'd do well to remember that.

It's the EXCACT opposite in europe. Generally mature players that play alliance ( I do too), while most of the horde players are bored gankers and 1337 speakers.

Gusdor
2nd February 2007, 12:11
It's the EXCACT opposite in europe. Generally mature players that play alliance ( I do too), while most of the horde players are bored gankers and 1337 speakers.
BULLSHIT. Are you playing on some magical server where the alliance dont spam the forums with 'l2p' and 'reroll pve' over and over? Are you sure you havn't just found a good guild?

Common server populations see a 2:1 Alliance to Horde ratio. Probability tells us that the alliance are likely to have the most pricks.

Dr.SharK
2nd February 2007, 14:28
BULLSHIT. Are you playing on some magical server where the alliance dont spam the forums with 'l2p' and 'reroll pve' over and over? Are you sure you havn't just found a good guild?

Yes, I'm sure i haven't just found a good guild. Sure, there's the occosinal idiot-- But so is there on the Horde side.

Gusdor
2nd February 2007, 14:53
no no. On horde side there is the occaisional druid. But all the lame forum talk and instance portal / meeting stone ganking comes from the allies.

Dr.SharK
2nd February 2007, 14:56
no no. On horde side there is the occaisional druid. But all the lame forum talk and instance portal / meeting stone ganking comes from the allies.

I've never seen that :s. Seriously, i don't know what you're talking about. I haven't seen Horde, nor alliance players gank at a meeting portal, ever.

Incase your wondering, i'm playing on Lightning's Blade as alliance, and Horde on Bloodfeather.

Gusdor
2nd February 2007, 15:11
you struck gold then. Alliance are widely known are cocksuckers. I even know people who rerolled horde to get away from the idiocy

Dr.SharK
2nd February 2007, 16:27
Or, it could be, that Lightning's Blade isn't a very popular server. Highest pop i've seen is low-- still, it's good enough for me, as long as i can get my stuff sold, and find people for quests and instances.

Gusdor
2nd February 2007, 16:45
..and a Night Elf chick to Si-b0r with

Dr.SharK
2nd February 2007, 17:06
..and a Night Elf chick to Si-b0r with

Ewww...

/ignore Gusdor

:p

legoman
2nd February 2007, 19:36
Oh man, I just watched it and: wow, freakin' wow, man.

I really oughto start playing my Warlock too. I kinda abbandoned him temporarily since I was sorta stuck on some quests.

Mr. Bottomhat
3rd February 2007, 01:16
When I thought my respect for you couldn't be any lower...

Sil
3rd February 2007, 16:28
I want to start playing WoW again. Damn you, Gus. =(

Naib
3rd February 2007, 22:53
I had this item drop for me today:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=25061

:D

Demented
3rd February 2007, 22:56
I want to start playing WoW again. Damn you, Gus. =(

What, that vid actually appealed to you?
It reminded me of everything I hate about WoW. And I only ever played it once!

Hiddenite necklace?

SUE! SUUEEEE!! SUE SUE SUE BLIZZARD SUE! *froths at the mouth*