PDA

View Full Version : So I got my computer up and running again...

TheMorris
25th January 2007, 00:33
In case you all have been wondering where I have been, my hard drive died on me. I had not had the cash to get a new one since the last couple days and now I am back up and running and once I bother to re-download HL2 I will get hidden back up...I hope....

Losing everything on your 2 year old drive sucks. Anyone know how to get all your iTunes music back?

Zabiela
25th January 2007, 00:36
Yeah! ...was wondering where you went, I thought you got sucked into a WoW blackhole.

I dont use itunes, but if by logging in you cant redownload all your bought music, then thats crap.

QReaper
25th January 2007, 00:43
Yeah! ...was wondering where you went, I thought you got sucked into a WoW blackhole.
I think Burning Crusade is his next stop.:D

TheMorris
25th January 2007, 00:50
No, I did get burning crusade, but I am just play it casually now. Mostly into Dawn of War, that game is hella fun. Also trying my ass off to get an S rank in Elite Beat Agents with the Divas on Jumpin' Jack Flash...if that means anything to you guys.

Isolation
25th January 2007, 01:12
Last I checked (which was eons ago) iTunes merely save your purchases to your account. Reinstall iTunes, log in, and you should be able to get songs back.