PDA

View Full Version : EoO | Messerjockel TKer

Mounce
24th January 2007, 22:03
STEAM_0:0:1603608

A guy came in, FIRST named Elusive, played for like, 20 minutes then he begin gloating that I suck and die to easy (though my score was a lot better then his), I said he shouldn't gloat and I think hes a newb, 3 rounds later he starts Tk'ing me, after tk'ing me as Elusive, he Instantly left afterwards, and he came back in the server named Jacko, Tk'd me again when the round started, then he left and changed his name again (It was obvious to me it was the same person because it was the same Steamid I grabbed from the name 'Elusive', but this time he changed it to @ntoione [FR], the proof of his name-changing is here pretty much

http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:1603608

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8624/untitled7pk.th.png (http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled7pk.png)

This image is of the console, showing both his steamid, and his 'Final' message of him taunting at me saying like "enjoy being dead and not being able to play?" etc annoying shit, and it shows me changing my name to tell him 'It was my trap' (changing name to tell him since Alive can't hear dead), blah blah blah, you can look at the pic, he speaks like some snobby asswipe, TK and laugh at you type.

http://encodable.com/uploaddemo/?action=uploadcomplete&serial=1b6J6j0E9e6H3c2A5b2C5a5B1i1B2a&f1name=tker.dem&f1urlpath=/&f1localpath=/&f1size=350656&numfiles=1&elapsedsecs=8&totalsize=351375&somefileswereblocked=&

Now, heres a DEMO, which I did when he came back the THIRD time, I knew he was going to kill me, (Predictable retard) so I started a demo, and followed him, he kept looking over his shoulder at me, (hmmmm), then I purposeful turned my back to where the hidden could have been, and then he shot me up and TK'd me (It was NOT accidental)

Paegus
24th January 2007, 23:23
fyi:
thread titles should really be steamid, player name, reason they're a dick
server name is useful to log checking but not vital really if you have a good demo with a status taken while recording.

Mounce
25th January 2007, 00:03
ehh, I put server name and why, if someone browses by the forum, sees TKer, or 'Their' server, they'd check it out

Details are always inside though

Scuzzy
25th January 2007, 11:23
It's easier for people reporting to look at the titles and see if person they want to report has already been reported if the steam-id is the first thing in the title. It cuts down on duplicate posts and makes it easier for everyone involved. Did you verify that this guy hasn't been posted before? Did you open each post and check all the steam-ids? Probably not... that's why we want (steam-id) - (name used) - (reason they're a dick) in the title.

Scuzzy

Mounce
25th January 2007, 18:52
Is there really enough room.....

the title would then be: "STEAM_0:0:1603608 Elusive - TKER - Name Changing bitch"

lol (take away 'Name Changing Bitch' i'm sure, they can just see if they read the details inside that they did that, but fine, I will do ^ that next time

Scuzzy
25th January 2007, 22:33
Is there really enough room.....

the title would then be: "STEAM_0:0:1603608 Elusive - TKER - Name Changing bitch"

lol (take away 'Name Changing Bitch' i'm sure, they can just see if they read the details inside that they did that, but fine, I will do ^ that next time

I'm sure you can find the room. Otherwise please make sure you open every single post in this forum and scan them for steamids and check them against the guy you are going to complain about. That way you don't double post, ok?

Scuzzy

Mounce
26th January 2007, 01:02
can't you just type the steamid or name in search and it pops out Titles and Posts of what you typed in?

Scuzzy
26th January 2007, 01:05
can't you just type the steamid or name in search and it pops out Titles and Posts of what you typed in?

If you want to look for people who just give the numbers, or the steam-id, or the steam_id, or the pictures of the console, or the links to their demos, no. Cause they all think we want to open the message each time to read the details to know who it's about.

Scuzzy