PDA

View Full Version : [Knigh7s] Server, 2 Assholes

Mounce
22nd January 2007, 08:23
"JumpinJackFlak" STEAM_0:0:91189
"Blackbeard" STEAM_0:0:6307522

At around 4:15AM (Yes, I'm a vampire) these 2 douchebags in the lovely [Knigh7s] server were being complete aggravating ass-clowns

THEY BOTH, would run up to me, and BOTH would start spraying at me the PAINTBALL GUN, making me blurry, and would PURPOSELY continuously shoot me until i have 1-5 HP left, then run away, the only way of course I would win, is, blast them upclose with my shotgun, I blasted 2 of them and saw my Steamid was getting reported and didn't want my name to get soiled in a tk ban system, or I had thought I might get auto-banned after 3 TK's or something

SO, I did the next best thing, Report them! Here!

Heres a picture of proof of them Paintballing me to a small amount of health, though if i think about it now, a Demo would have been a lot better.... (Pictures shows me at spawn in hdn_highrise, while 1 of the douchebags are crouched infront of me, paintballing me....I'm sure many of you know how fucking annoying assholes like these are, being paintballed by a friend alone is aggravating, but when its purposefully done, until your so weak that 1 slash from hidden and your dead, and they DO IT EVERY ROUND so you can't play.... = I Fucking want to strangle them to death

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4365/untitled6eu.th.png (http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled6eu.png)

-SM-SUCKER
22nd January 2007, 13:31
You missed a "2" at the end of Blackbeard (http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:6307522)

and another missing number with Jackass (http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:91189)
But I don't know why they started drugging you. If you act on the servers as you do here I would believe that it might have happened a bit more before they shot you.

Mounce
22nd January 2007, 17:50
Don't assume things you don't know

remember this WELL, so you or anyone don't piss me off

I am an asshole to anyone who is an asshole to me, So, let me translate that, I don't start fights, I most likely will be the one to end up trying to end it because I hate getting pissed off

I don't think I need to translate it again, they just were being a bunch of douche bags for unknown reasons or they were bored and wanted to fuck around with someone

But don't you dare take me as a loose cannon just because I throw a few cuss words here and there, I am a fine person just as long as no one is a jackass to me or doesn't piss me off like those 2 did

I am a completely NORMAL person, do you expect me to be angry for No reason? there is ALWAYS a valid reason, which is usually, the 2 reasons I said above, annoying people pissing me off, or someone being an asshole to me for some unknown reason, if no one is doing that, I'm OK/NORMAL/NOT-ANGRY, etc...

On topic, I did notice, I guess 1 number of each Steamid is missing, stupid Steam.... It shows the 'Highlight' over the word, but its not actually there...., It has been fixed

Also, I think those guys should be banned, Look at this, (Scuzzy may be interested too)

Blackbeard : Summary
Kills: -2
Deaths: 16
Team Kills: 2

Great score! Not 1 kill, but 2 teamkills with 16 deaths....100% TK, and 100% crappy player

JumpinJackFlap : Summary
Kills: -6
Deaths: 19
Team Kills: 6

Wow, he's even worst!! I didn't even know, lol, well, thats good enough proof of them being douchebags too, both of them have a score of 100% TK

MiasmicAnomie
22nd January 2007, 18:10
Based on all the stats there at hidden-stats, you've got probably 20-30 rounds of stats (approx) for each of these guys, at most.

Two accidental tk's that many rounds is not unreasonable. TBH, for a new guy I'd expect it to be higher than. For a new guy, even six isn't unreasonable.

You present as evidence one png, which shows you as being blurred, but there is no context as to how you got blurred. For all I know, they hit you once, on accident.

Bring a demo next time.

Knigh7s
22nd January 2007, 18:25
JumpinJackFlak = STEAM_0:0:91189
Blackbeard = STEAM_0:0:6307522

The Logs have been checked, everything looks clean then these two start attacking Mounce, and of course Mounce attacked back. I can vouch for Mounce, he is a clean and fun player, but when you're and ass towards him, thats when he get mad, But who wouldn't get mad after getting 303ed at the start of the round to almost no HP.

These Stats have been confirmed:

Blackbeard : Summary (http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:91189)
Kills: -2
Deaths: 16
Team Kills: 2

JumpinJackFlap : Summary (http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:6307522)
Kills: -6
Deaths: 19
Team Kills: 6

These two have been added to the TK list.

P.S. Mounce, carefull with the revenge TK's looks to me one more and you would have been auto banned from [knigh7s].

MiasmicAnomie
22nd January 2007, 18:39
Now, server logs, that's something better than a pointer to hidden stats and a .png

iGrenade
22nd January 2007, 19:31
Just don't fight back and get some proof, then disconnect and report.

Zabiela
22nd January 2007, 20:23
Just don't fight back and get some proof, then disconnect and report.

Ah, you're learning.... good. :)

Mounce
22nd January 2007, 23:22
Though, if you were paying attention, I wasn't fighting back, yes I DID kill them 2 times, but then, what do you think i was doing to get that screenshot? I was standing there letting them shoot me, and they continued to do so, I didn't fight back, I was taking pictures of them doing it, then said my final word and left, So, don't say
Just don't fight back and get some proof, then disconnect and report. to me, when i DID do that in the end

Next time I'll do a demo, it just didn't hit me until after I had left, I barely ever use demos because usually I never goes so far as to me having to report people

and, MiasmicAnomie, how the hell could it be anything but purposeful TK'ing? They've killed 2 times, and the record says, that they TK'd 2 times, and its even worst with the 6 kills = to 6TK's, you don't get 0 Non-tk kills or 6 NON-purposeful TK's, thats just......doesn't make any sense

and to Knigh7s, if I tk accidentally 1 other time when in the server, is it a ban? or is it only if you tk 3 times in 1 map? or in a certain time limit like what Old Timers has? (Like i said in a previous post, I was 99.9% assuming 1 more TK would have banned me, thats why I didn't do it again, and decided to just report them, since doing that in the end, makes me feel better knowing that 'Justice' has been done and not just fulfill my desires of revenge)

Knigh7s
23rd January 2007, 00:20
and to Knigh7s, if I tk accidentally 1 other time when in the server, is it a ban? or is it only if you tk 3 times in 1 map? or in a certain time limit like what Old Timers has? (Like i said in a previous post, I was 99.9% assuming 1 more TK would have banned me, thats why I didn't do it again, and decided to just report them, since doing that in the end, makes me feel better knowing that 'Justice' has been done and not just fulfill my desires of revenge)

The TK are Time based. You're good for now =P

Scuzzy
23rd January 2007, 03:10
Based on the Knight's logs they've been added to the community list. Otherwise the TKs were pretty small, very few rounds...

Scuzzy

MiasmicAnomie
23rd January 2007, 15:55
and, MiasmicAnomie, how the hell could it be anything but purposeful TK'ing? They've killed 2 times, and the record says, that they TK'd 2 times, and its even worst with the 6 kills = to 6TK's, you don't get 0 Non-tk kills or 6 NON-purposeful TK's, thats just......doesn't make any sense

tk'd two times in twenty to thirty rounds, and those twenty to thirty rounds were the only rounds logged. That's why the stats alone don't automatically mean purposeful tk'ing. Even six accidental tk's in about 30 rounds is reasonable. You have to have more than stats like that to show intentional tk'ing.

I've been playing this game for a long time, and I can tell you - if you look at my stats over thirty rounds, there may be one or two accidental tk's in there. I know the other vets can probably say the same thing - accidental tk's happen. So how can a reasonable admin not take that into account when looking at stats where there's only about thirty recorded rounds total? Especially when a good hidden can intentionally cause IRIS to tk each other? (which, imho, is part of the fun).

Stats don't give context. There are times when stats are a valid basis for a ban - but those times have a better statistical base than about thirty recorded rounds.

Ging
23rd January 2007, 16:27
I've managed 2 TK's in a nights play before - complete accidents, but easily within the tolerance of "this guys a nub with a shotgun".

Paegus
23rd January 2007, 16:54
well he was called Ging so who was to know?

Ging
23rd January 2007, 17:39
It was on the B5 server :p

ShadowMonkey
23rd January 2007, 19:51
assuming these guys really are these huge dickheads, any chance they changed their names? i just got of a server with some douchetool named "killa skills sup3star" or something like that (in fact, the only thing i'm sure of was that it started with "killa" and the last word was in 1337) cause this guy was comically overly obnoxious. started with "hey, how big's your penis. hey, hey can you hear me, how big's your penis" then graduated to: "any ni***rs in here? if you are i'm gonna kill you, i hate ni***rs!" I'm a nazi, a real nazi, and if you're a ni***r i'm gonna kill you" once the map changed he graduated to excessive TKing. i watched him gun down a couple people, adn then just walk away to...who even knows. even tk'd me twice in a row, and these were taking place right after the spawn, so i doubt they were accidental. finally, i the next map i watched him walk up behind a teammate, gun them down and then start to walk away. tired of the asscock, i blasted him once with the shotgun, waited for him to turn around so he could see it was me, and then blew him away before finishing the round and disconnecting. of course could be a different guy altogether, every online game's gotta have it's gang of incompetent, ignorant douchetools...

man...that was longer than i intended

Zabiela
23rd January 2007, 20:26
assuming these guys really are these huge dickheads, any chance they changed their names? i just got of a server with some douchetool named "killa skills sup3star" or something like that (in fact, the only thing i'm sure of was that it started with "killa" and the last word was in 1337) cause this guy was comically overly obnoxious. started with "hey, how big's your penis. hey, hey can you hear me, how big's your penis" then graduated to: "any ni***rs in here? if you are i'm gonna kill you, i hate ni***rs!" I'm a nazi, a real nazi, and if you're a ni***r i'm gonna kill you" once the map changed he graduated to excessive TKing. i watched him gun down a couple people, adn then just walk away to...who even knows. even tk'd me twice in a row, and these were taking place right after the spawn, so i doubt they were accidental. finally, i the next map i watched him walk up behind a teammate, gun them down and then start to walk away. tired of the asscock, i blasted him once with the shotgun, waited for him to turn around so he could see it was me, and then blew him away before finishing the round and disconnecting. of course could be a different guy altogether, every online game's gotta have it's gang of incompetent, ignorant douchetools...

man...that was longer than i intended

When that happens, act like you dont care, and record a demo. Get the steam id by saying status in the console too.
The chances of that guy being the same as in this post is nil.

ShadowMonkey
23rd January 2007, 23:49
i figured, but i wanted to whine about him anyway. anyway, it sounds like this guy (http://forum.hidden-source.com/showthread.php?t=7640) from the description. at least no one's gotta deal with him again if it was. and i didn't do or say anything until the end when i was planning on quitting, and just wanted the satisfaction of blowing him away, even if only once. we can record demo's on this!? didn't even think of that...man i'm dumb