PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the Hidden Nade award?

Mounce
17th January 2007, 19:11
The title says it all, I am curious what I have to do to get the Pipebomb award, do i have to kill a certain amount of people with it? an amount of people in 1 round?

Zabiela
17th January 2007, 20:04
SPAM:

Ugh, tell me before hand when you'll be trying to get that, ill avoid you :p

edited in response to below

Mounce
17th January 2007, 20:22
that really doesn't help to the point of the topic

HOW do i get it, I'm not warning people that I am going for it

as well if anyone knows the answer, I would like the answer on how to get EVERY award unless all the guns are the same

I want to know!! someone!!

blackhawk
18th January 2007, 02:26
i think each award is like 1000 kills (every gun,knife,and nade is the same)

Mounce
18th January 2007, 03:54
I have the shotgun award and I don't have 1000 kills...

Paegus
18th January 2007, 05:58
how many kills do you have with the shotgun?

that might be a clue

chilly
18th January 2007, 18:34
Cant remember and cba to look it up ;)

Mounce
18th January 2007, 19:01
Remington 870: 441 Kills

and I am rank Apprentice Exterminator IRIS :)

But looking at my shotgun kills shows nothing, I don't remember, out of those 441 shotgun kills, on which point it was when I got the Award :\ nor do I know if they all need the same amount of kills for each weapon before I get that award, like, the paintball gun is soo hard to kill with, so would it really be 100+ kills for it? or reduced :|

NiZ0
18th January 2007, 19:19
I believe its 300. I have 322 (out of 5xxx) and i didnt notice it until I read this thread. I do not wear that award with much honor. Maybe my physkills can out weigh that on the Karma scale :D

Mounce
18th January 2007, 20:07
jeez, continuously gloat on your Physkills? its not even No.1!

but I guess 300 Pipebomb kills is a possibility, though I hate killing people with nades, as I would hate being killed by a nade, but I want that damn award, sadly it won't be as hard to get it as the Paintball gun award will be :|

NiZ0
18th January 2007, 21:41
Please mounce, enlighten me as to where I have gloated about anything. Better yet, donít. Just go earn that pipe badge; you deserve it more than me.

-SM-SUCKER
18th January 2007, 22:08
The last few posts
Stats has failed humanity
Sorry chilly

Mounce
19th January 2007, 01:13
Please mounce, enlighten me as to where I have gloated about anything. Better yet, donít. Just go earn that pipe badge; you deserve it more than me.

Enlighten? Its only because i remember hearing you say that around 3 times now, you saying something like "I'm proud of my Physkills" or telling me "But you won't ever beat my Physkills!" etc

and What is THAT supposed to mean that I deserve a pipebomb badge more than you? that an insult?

Zabiela
19th January 2007, 01:19
Mounce says Nizo is gloating on his scores, after having made a thread on how to get the pipebomb award, and how he wants it so much.

/sigh

Mounce
19th January 2007, 02:35
how is wanting a pipebomb award even close to gloating?

gloating would be if i said "I AM SO UBER AT THIS GAME! TELL ME HOW I CAN GET ALLLL THE AWARDS BECAUSE IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO GET THEM"

So don't tell me I'm gloating, when its a topic, asking a god damn QUESTION!

Daedalus
19th January 2007, 11:55
Internets: Serious fucking buisness.

Paegus
19th January 2007, 13:36
Stats has failed humanity
Sorry chilly

nah... human nature failed humanity... stats just help bring it to the surface.

Mounce
19th January 2007, 19:54
Serious Indeed, i'm a loose anger-management-free cussing timebomb

Scuzzy knows I can't hold it in, lol

Zabiela
19th January 2007, 20:32

Sorry, but theres not much denying you're as bent on stats as Nizo. Hey thats fine by me, but dont try calling people out for it if you're doing the same...

Mounce
20th January 2007, 02:52
Unless your kidding around, stop shoving words in my fucking mouth

I incredibly dislike people fucking assuming others characteristics, or what I said above, I fucking asked a SIMPLE question on how to get a Nade award so i can try to get it, then you start labeling me as a person whos gloating about skill which i haven't done once, and your pretty much calling me a 'stats whore'.

stop trying to piss me off by doing what you're doing, and don't try to act like you don't know wtf you're doing wrong

Zabiela
21st January 2007, 22:58
then you start labeling me as a person whos gloating about skill which i haven't done once, and your pretty much calling me a 'stats whore'.

:p Only because you tried to do so to Nizo!! Im just attacking your hipocrisy, no need to get all steamed.

edit: that would be considered "kidding around". Im just pointing out a contradiction that i find humorous.

Mounce
22nd January 2007, 02:30
there is no fucking hypocrisy you idiot

He gloated on numerous occasions to me that I remember that I couldn't beat his Physkills and that he was very proud of it

NOW, WHAT the fuck of hypocritical shit did I fucking say? other then asking how the fuck to get a NADE AWARD, which doesn't gloat about SHIT, because a NEWB or PRO could ask the same fucking question

if you enjoy pointing out contradictions, then first actually FIND IT, not pull out dumbass remarks when its not one of them

If I didn't say "I LOVE MY KNIFE KILLS/PHYSKILLS/NADE KILLS/SHOTGUN KILLS" right after or before saying what i said to Niz0 then YES, it is, BUT NOT RIGHT NOW IT AIN'T

Zabiela
22nd January 2007, 03:11
lol :D

NiZ0
22nd January 2007, 03:57
Hey fella, I answered your lil question 2 pages ago. Everything you have said since then has been unnecessary and rude.
I do enjoy a good phys kill though, I am guilty of that ;)

hutch
22nd January 2007, 04:12
Hey fella, I answered your lil question 2 pages ago. Everything you have said since then has been unnecessary and rude.
I do enjoy a good phys kill though, I am guilty of that ;)

OMFG UR LIEK A PHYS HORE FUK U MAN!!!111eleven!!11
:p

edit
btw, long time no see :D

Ging
22nd January 2007, 08:15
there is no fucking hypocrisy you idiot

Mounce, I can but recommend that you calm down slightly before I have to put you out for a couple of days - you've been way too aggressive and insulting recently with what amounts to not a lot of provocation...

Mounce
22nd January 2007, 23:27
Yes, I know it was answered, but to me, it was a lot of provocation, I hate when people call me something I'm not, it is.....a Pet Peeve

but the only thing I am a whore of, is Hidden! I want it always...

Zabiela
22nd January 2007, 23:36
I hate when people call me something I'm not, it is.....a Pet Peeve

That, you have to learn to deal with, or else people are going to continually find your reactions unecessary.