PDA

View Full Version : Has to be a hacker or something

Mounce
15th January 2007, 03:15
"define CEVO_PRO" STEAM_0:1:1160286

Server FNFC #1

Demo - http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2cc87/
- http://www.filefactory.com/file/dac85d/

Now, I've been playing Hidden for a long time, I know whats possible, whats suspicious and when something is F'd UP, this guy has bullshit written all over him, he sucks at playing the Hidden, but he has no problem shooting the Hidden, he always KNEW where the hidden was at ALL times, except if the Hidden is behind him, if you poke your head out of ANYWHERE, you will know where the hell you are, there is no way he can shoot you and trace where your going when your pouncing everywhere, which he is doing 24/7, I don't think he can see through walls' but its either he can see the Hidden as a black object, or something else, because I know seeing the Hidden that EASILY is not possible....and its pissing me off, so, he either has hacks, or is exploiting something, but his precise and 100% accurate shoot, is BULLSHIT..

Zabiela
15th January 2007, 22:01
They do a good job at hiding the right links under tons of ads on that website :p , but im gonna watch them now.

/looks at demo
/looks at stats http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:1160286

His stats are brand new, at least, since the last resetting of them, the only day he played was sunday and he made 63 iris kills, but only 20 as the hidden. The demos show some unusually good tracking, although you werent being a very sneaky hidden. The last bit of the fight in the second demo is especially odd. Its not that easy to follow a hidden who is pouncing in a circle around you.
It pretty much all points to BHS.

-SM-SUCKER
15th January 2007, 23:18
/looks at stats http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:1160286

Kills:
Deaths:
Team Kills:
27 <- This would suffice for a ban

Mounce
16th January 2007, 02:32
I wasn't trying to be sneaky, because If i popped out anywhere, he'd shoot me instantly, so I tried to show how unusual it is that he can trace and shoot 100% accurate while pouncing really fast everywhere, I thought that would be a better demo to do that, rather then Slowly peep at him, because then someone else could say "He spotted you, So what?, Good vision?" etc..

but NO ONE can trace while pouncing everywhere, you always lose track easily

the demos are the best I can do, I don't know how to prove that someone has AIM or something other than go fast, or peek around in a corner, either way, its complete Bull, I've played with the BEST players, not ONE of them can shoot 100% accurately while I'm pouncing everywhere!

and also, took long enough before someone REPLIED! damn!

Scuzzy
16th January 2007, 02:45
Kills:
Deaths:
Team Kills:
27 <- This would suffice for a ban

I concur with Sucker on this.

Scuzzy

Mounce
16th January 2007, 04:10
Him being banned for having lots of TK's for a Beginner, sounds funny enough, but doesn't it sound even FISHIER if hes a NEW GUY, and he can shoot THAT ACCURATELY? thats impossible!

He sucks at Hidden, he shoots nearly 100% accurate even though your pouncing everywhere or can see you whenever you Peek out of anywhere, and seems to be New to the game..... I'd consider that enough evidence :|

Scuzzy
16th January 2007, 10:42
Him being banned for having lots of TK's for a Beginner, sounds funny enough, but doesn't it sound even FISHIER if hes a NEW GUY, and he can shoot THAT ACCURATELY? thats impossible!

If I can ban him for having a 70% team kill ratio I don't have to watch a demo. It might sound fishy to you, but you don't cook something that's been fried once already.

Scuzzy

Mounce
16th January 2007, 18:31
Pffft, you can re-cook something if its not at Medium Rare or that you have to yell at the chef for being incompetent and not cooking their meat all the way!

GOD DAMN YOU CHEF FROM THAT RESTAURANT!!!! I wanted my STEAK MEDIUM RARE!!!!

Bodge
18th January 2007, 15:51
It is things like this that make me wonder at the prevalence of hacks/cheats in hidden. I mean personally i suck at 617 most of the time (poxy shotgun :( ) but some people seem amazingly good at seeing and following you. I am pretty damn good at spotting the bugger and working out where he should be but a pouncing hidden at close/medium range is damn hard to spot.

edit°
18th January 2007, 15:59
Hard to see yes but the thing that gives vets the edge is that they've played hidden long enough that they don't need to see him to shoot him. You can see him for less than a second and eliminate in your head all concievable locations based on your knowledge of the player doing the pouncing. Eventually you don't even shoot him by seeing him all the time, it gets a lot more intuitive. You'll find yourself seeing him flash for a second and then aiming 6 feet ahead and killing him before you even know what you've really done.

Playing hidden for years - not to be confused with cheating.

MiasmicAnomie
18th January 2007, 16:01
I mean personally i suck at 617 most of the time (poxy shotgun :( ) but some people seem amazingly good at seeing and following you.

There are plenty of people that are legitimately good at tracking the hidden. It's one of the finer points of the game, chasing the bassid down when he's trying to get away ... :)

Scuzzy
18th January 2007, 18:28
Hard to see yes but the thing that gives vets the edge is that they've played hidden long enough that they don't need to see him to shoot him. You can see him for less than a second and eliminate in your head all concievable locations based on your knowledge of the player doing the pouncing. Eventually you don't even shoot him by seeing him all the time, it gets a lot more intuitive. You'll find yourself seeing him flash for a second and then aiming 6 feet ahead and killing him before you even know what you've really done.

I absolutely agree with Edge here. I've only been playing for 9 or so months, so I'm in the middle ground here. I've learned to use my other senses and predict the movements of 617. I say middle ofthe ground because I have successfully spun around shooting without looking and shot down several of my team members thinking their footsteps were the hidden. :p

Scuzzy

Mounce
18th January 2007, 19:57
I played him, I can tell he's not a 'Vet', by his score, he seems new, as Hidden, hes horrible, and I've played everyone whos vet, uber or pro, none of the can shoot like he can, nor do I find it POSSIBLE to shoot a pouncing hidden in any direction, If i bounced towards him, he'd ALWAYS shoot at me and the bullets would push me away, I am not getting confused with 'Vets' or Pros, he isn't, he just shoots TOO accurately to be true

I can track the Hidden easily, but its nearly impossible to see the Hidden wherever the hell hes crouching in a deep dark corner, NOT moving, meaning, your nearly 100% invisible, and HE can just see you there and shoot you dead as if he sees you there, not because he 'assumes' he could be in there, but he knows where the hidden is as long as its infront of the screen...

His accuracy is Bull, not Vet, i know the difference

MiasmicAnomie
18th January 2007, 20:10
Eventually you don't even shoot him by seeing him all the time, it gets a lot more intuitive. You'll find yourself seeing him flash for a second and then aiming 6 feet ahead and killing him before you even know what you've really done.

Playing hidden for years - not to be confused with cheating.

There's been a few times where I've shot and hit the hidden and never knew on a conscious level why I shot, even after the fact. Didn't consciously see him, didn't consciously hear him, but a dead hidden nonetheless.

It's an odd feeling.

Mounce
18th January 2007, 20:18
so what? people don't believe my judgement and think i'm mistaking some UBER 'Vet' or PRO as a cheater or hacker....

you don't shoot a Hidden as easily as he could, he wasn't shooting with 'instinct' he was just SHOOTING and always hitting in a bullshit way, theres a huge god damn difference between being able to shoot the hidden, and ALWAYS hitting the hidden, he Never missed, and always knew where the hidden was..

Conclusion, VETS or Pros can MISS, he Does not

Vets still won't be able to see EVERY LITTLE PLACE the hidden hides, he Could..

I've never seen any 'Vet' shoot a hidden with 100% ACCURACY as he Pounces EVERYWHERE, no matter how far, or close you are

why the hell is it so hard to believe someone cheats? it used to be EVERYWHERE like 6 months ago or something

MiasmicAnomie
18th January 2007, 20:30
why the hell is it so hard to believe someone cheats?

Why are you interpreting every post as being oppositional to your statement that the guy is cheating?

There are cheaters.
Vets get accused of cheating when they are not.
The above two lines are not contradictory statements.

Zabiela
18th January 2007, 20:55
There's been a few times where I've shot and hit the hidden and never knew on a conscious level why I shot, even after the fact. Didn't consciously see him, didn't consciously hear him, but a dead hidden nonetheless.

It's an odd feeling.

Thats like checking above doorways everytime, and finally finding the hidden there once, and killing him for it. I always think, damn that hidden must have thought im hacking, I just popped out and immediately started railing him with bullets.

And yeah mounce, were just going off on a tactics tangent, were not trying to defend that BHS er. Scuzz did you list him?

Scuzzy
18th January 2007, 23:42
For the record, I shoot around the boxes in hdn_stalkyard EVERY time. And on the doorway ledges in the yards...cause that's where I hide. :)

Scuzzy

Mounce
19th January 2007, 01:17
Why are you interpreting every post as being oppositional to your statement that the guy is cheating?

Idunno, it just sounds like it :confused:

Scuzzy;107566']For the record, I shoot around the boxes in hdn_stalkyard EVERY time. And on the doorway ledges in the yards...cause that's where I hide. :)

Scuzzy

Yea, I do too, I shoot the corners, behind objects, but this situation is a tad different, its, if you hide 'Anywhere' or non-obvious locations... he will shoot there knowingly until you die :\

Zabiela
19th January 2007, 01:23
Yea, I do too, I shoot the corners, behind objects, but this situation is a tad different, its, if you hide 'Anywhere' or non-obvious locations... he will shoot there knowingly until you die :\

MOUNCE WE GOT IT, HE HACKS, WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT ANYMORE

heeeeh.... pant... pant...

Dude, were just discussing tactics, has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

Mounce
19th January 2007, 02:36
you panted from that ? :|

then be more clear if thats whats happening, 1 minute hacker talk, the other, everyone will start saying what color they like or how much pizza they can eat :|

Daedalus
19th January 2007, 12:03
Scuzzy;107496']I absolutely agree with Edge here. I've only been playing for 9 or so months, so I'm in the middle ground here. I've learned to use my other senses and predict the movements of 617. I say middle ofthe ground because I have successfully spun around shooting without looking and shot down several of my team members thinking their footsteps were the hidden. :p

Scuzzy

Offtopic: I just hate it when I'm edgy and I bump into a teammate behind me right after the though of the hidden flanking me crosses my mind. :rolleyes:

Paegus
19th January 2007, 13:46

It's an odd feeling.

i've only ever done that once and it is an odd feeling indeed.
the other fun one is when you see him infront of you and then he vanishes. so you instantly spin to some seemingly random angle that's vaguely behind you and fire. or look up sharply and fire because they seem to think that no one ever looks up. then you get accused of hacking because like i said no one ever looks up.

Lethess
19th January 2007, 15:00
Vets still won't be able to see EVERY LITTLE PLACE the hidden hides, he Could..

well now ya havnt met me yet then :D.

one way to tell if hes really hackin is just chill in a dark spot way way above him and if he spots you bam . might have a problem :D

Thief
19th January 2007, 15:43
http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:4221726

Any further info about this player?

Played against him and he quite unbeatable.. especially with hidden..

I have little feeling he is cheating or exploiting somehow..
:confused:

jonarnev
19th January 2007, 17:16
"define CEVO_PRO" STEAM_0:1:1160286

Server FNFC #1

Demo - http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2cc87/
- http://www.filefactory.com/file/dac85d/

Now, I've been playing Hidden for a long time, I know whats possible, whats suspicious and when something is F'd UP, this guy has bullshit written all over him, he sucks at playing the Hidden, but he has no problem shooting the Hidden, he always KNEW where the hidden was at ALL times, except if the Hidden is behind him, if you poke your head out of ANYWHERE, you will know where the hell you are, there is no way he can shoot you and trace where your going when your pouncing everywhere, which he is doing 24/7, I don't think he can see through walls' but its either he can see the Hidden as a black object, or something else, because I know seeing the Hidden that EASILY is not possible....and its pissing me off, so, he either has hacks, or is exploiting something, but his precise and 100% accurate shoot, is BULLSHIT..
A friend of mine has an old Radeon 9800 AGP graphic card, and I got him to try Hidden. He thought it was a great game, but asked me: "Isn't the Hidden supposed to be invisible?"
With his grapchic card he was seeing the Hidden as, excactly, a black object.
No cheat, but just an old graphic card...

Ging
19th January 2007, 17:42
Then he needs to update his graphics card drivers - as I know for a fact that the 9800 is capable of rendering him properly.

Mounce
19th January 2007, 20:02
A friend of mine has an old Radeon 9800 AGP graphic card, and I got him to try Hidden. He thought it was a great game, but asked me: "Isn't the Hidden supposed to be invisible?"
With his grapchic card he was seeing the Hidden as, excactly, a black object.
No cheat, but just an old graphic card...

I know an uber or very shitty graphics card will make it so you 'can' see him black or very clearly

But that person, when i asked "Do you see the Hidden as a black object?" all he said was "I see him the as Predator"

its either he lied, and he does see it as a black object due to shitty graphics card, or he actually cheats/hacks

Zabiela
19th January 2007, 20:36
Anyone conciously using a low dx level card, when they know how the hidden SHOULD look like, is cheating. If they're honest, they'll consider they're game "broken" untill they fix the problem/buy a new card.
I have a 9800 and it runs dx9 fine. Theres no reason for your friend to be using a lower DX level.

you panted from that ? :|

then be more clear if thats whats happening, 1 minute hacker talk, the other, everyone will start saying what color they like or how much pizza they can eat :|

Yeah sorry, you just needed something to pull your head outta the water :p

Mounce
20th January 2007, 02:54
I always make sure to keep a big bucket of water next to my computer incase I have to dunk my head so I don't get confused by a bunch of people.........

hutch
20th January 2007, 02:57
I always make sure to keep a big bucket of water next to my computer incase I have to dunk my head so I don't get confused by a bunch of people.........

Around here that bucket will get great use.
Very great use.

Isolation
20th January 2007, 03:03
Then he needs to update his graphics card drivers - as I know for a fact that the 9800 is capable of rendering him properly.

Anyone conciously using a low dx level card, when they know how the hidden SHOULD look like, is cheating. If they're honest, they'll consider they're game "broken" untill they fix the problem/buy a new card.
I have a 9800 and it runs dx9 fine. Theres no reason for your friend to be using a lower DX level.

I ran a 9600XT perfectly fine (albeit with some degree of framerate loss when I ran with models AND textures on high. In that fight, textures win over models). So, a 9800 should be running fine, save for hideously out of date drivers. I've never seen BHS on my ATI's even when testing various commands that got posted back in the day.

Zabiela
20th January 2007, 19:39
Oops I have a 9600, not a 98. 720x576 resolution FTMF....Lose.

Mounce
20th January 2007, 20:49
Around here that bucket will get great use.
Very great use.

The only thing that bucket of water will be used for is to cool myself off of after I work out or to cool me down from getting pissed off at peoples Stupidity, nothing more, Bitch. :mad:

Ging
20th January 2007, 23:11
The only thing that bucket of water will be used for is to cool myself off of after I work out or to cool me down from getting pissed off at peoples Stupidity, nothing more, Bitch. :mad:

Woah, woah, woah, let's calm down shall we?

Why the "bitch"? Why all the flat out aggression?

hutch
20th January 2007, 23:28

Dude, calm down, it was a joke......

Daedalus
21st January 2007, 07:36

Hahah, oh wow. :D

Mounce
22nd January 2007, 02:32
the 'Bitch' part was originally going to be 'Lol' but i was confused whether I should seem angry or not, If i want to express to someone I am pissed, showing alone a 'Red emoticon face' doesn't feel like its enough expression, saying 'Lol' at the end usually calms everything down or makes it seem like what I said was a joke, so using that was all i could think of, everywhere I go this past week, I have only been aggravated by everyones stupidity around me, whether it be online on a game, or outside the god damn house, I am in a very bad mood and its not going away due to the annoyance not going away