PDA

View Full Version : Yale Choir Assaulted; No Arrests By SFPD

Kira Yamato
11th January 2007, 05:58
Well seems like the Californians do it again.

Yale Choir assulted, ganged up on 6 to 1. (http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=i_team&id=4916777)

To think that something like this would happen in a city thats less then a day's drive form me is sickening. To think that a city like San Francisco which holds it's nose up to the rest of the united states, and is so elitist would cause a commotion like this. It's not surprising though, it's pretty typical.

On a nother note:

Im eagerly awaiting for california to secede from the US. Im tired of sharing a country with billions of isolated idiots.

well with the SFPD not looking in to assault charges. With the amount of useless liberalism that is all about taking away my freedoms. As well as having a population that thinks there are "billions" of Americans, when we in fact just barely broke the 300 million mark. Go ahead secede, that way we can ship you all back to where you came form for being illegal aliens.

Edit: Should add. How is California seceding going to get you away form "isolated idiots?" You're still going to be on the same continent as us you know, thats some serious isolationism there. Mr. Pot-calling-the-kettle-black. As well It'd be good if you were a foregin nation, then your people wouldn't be going to every other state raising price of property to 300 grand for A tiny rat hole.

hutch
11th January 2007, 06:20
So much anger on these forums.
So much hate.

Kira Yamato
11th January 2007, 06:24
So much hate.

If California was the reason you got stuck in a town like Medford Oregon unable to get a job that paid more the minimum wage. You'd have a lot of hate too. My mom had to die for me and my dad to be able to get out of that shit hole.

Edit: that came out wrong. The only reason we could move away form Medford was because my mom died, and her insurence money allowed us to get a place here in Northern Nevada, where the money is good. I'd still trade it all to have her back though...

Zabiela
11th January 2007, 06:31
Ouch, that quote was a joke. :o :D Sorry if you took "idiot" seriously, I dont seriously believe that.

And I had a good laugh at the choir kids. ABC-7 has a good track record of stupid ass media, and the only reason they gave a crap about that incident was because the kids were from yale and they were singing the national anthem. Countless kids in countless highschools all over america get beat up by morons every day and noone writes an article for them.

Red
11th January 2007, 06:32
So much hate.

Damn that rap music! :mad:

Kira Yamato
11th January 2007, 06:36
Ouch, that quote was a joke. :o :D Sorry if you took "idiot" seriously, I dont seriously believe that.

And I had a good laugh at the choir kids. ABC-7 has a good track record of stupid ass media, and the only reason they gave a crap about that incident was because the kids were from yale and they were singing the national anthem. Countless kids in countless highschools all over america get beat up by morons every day and noone writes an article for them.

But see these are Yale students against 6-7 to 1 odds. They didn't even fight back to prevent the soiling of Yale's record. But the fact these are ADULTS, and that was gang like violence. Yet the SFPD does nothing. Doesn't that sound wrong to you?

Red
11th January 2007, 06:36
Countless kids in countless highschools all over america get beat up by morons every day and noone writes an article for them.

100 + dudes beat up 12... chior boys. Aren't really any mitigating curcumstances. One has to have his jaws wired shut for eight months and two plates in his face for the rest of his life. Thats going to inhibit his singing a little I think. Then law enforcement ignored it, because the guilty are rich. So... a little more gravity to this situation.

I also think that the dickwads who did it should get a little jail time, so that they can go through some hard times and not continue to be all rich and dickwady.

Demented
11th January 2007, 06:46
Random thugs. Chip on their shoulder. Weirder stuff has happened.

Edit:
Dozens of random thugs, and police corruption.
Weirder stuff has still happened.

Gusdor
11th January 2007, 06:47
Now you know how we feel about sharing the globe with America!

Why People Believe Americans Are Stupid (http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gSfSsCpR/Why_People_Believe_Americans_Are_Stupid)

Red
11th January 2007, 06:53

Why People Believe Americans Are Stupid (http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gSfSsCpR/Why_People_Believe_Americans_Are_Stupid)

Gee... it's not blazingly obvious that the video could be edited or the persons were chosen because they just plain looked like dumb hicks.

People are dumb all across the world, stupidity knows no nationality.

Kira Yamato
11th January 2007, 06:54
Truly a profound statement.

Demented
11th January 2007, 07:14
There are only two things to ponder:
A. How many interviewees were giving serious answers
and
B. How seriously you're taking anything Gus says/quotes.

Because if you believe anything Gus says, I've got a bridge to sell ya. :p

Gusdor
11th January 2007, 07:35
How dare you undermine me! Can't you see that this video is a clinical study!

Gee... it's not blazingly obvious that the video could be edited or the persons were chosen because they just plain looked like dumb hicks.

And apparently neither does america!

Cmon, someone help me throw on this big tank of diesel

Demented
11th January 2007, 07:57
That man is obviously not a licensed sociologist, there's no way he could pose a proper clinical study of the international knowledge of the average "Dumb Hick". They're a rare species, not common to news groups, and it takes a great deal of experience to accurately translate their language, which is still only crudely understood for translating to English. It's highly likely his conclusions could be erroneous or factually inaccurate, especially outside of laboratory conditions.

Therefore, your manlihood is moot!
:D

You're on your own with that thar diesel.

Edit: Say... Half-Life 2 is on Wikipedia. Neato.

Red
11th January 2007, 07:58
How dare you undermine me! Can't you see that this video is a clinical study!

And apparently neither does america!

Cmon, someone help me throw on this big tank of diesel

HEY YOU STOP THAT. STOP BEING CLEVER. :mad: The only folk who're clever are gay or french, which is gay!

Zabiela
11th January 2007, 08:04
Now that I did some reading on the incident...

http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/19384

At a New Year’s Eve party honoring the all-male singing group after a performance, two uninvited guests entered the premises and began insulting and punching the students, attempting to provoke them into fighting, said Sharyar Aziz ’74, the father of a group member. As the Baker’s Dozen members left the party after midnight, more assailants arrived in two vehicles and proceeded to harass and throw beer bottles at the students. Some of the suspects — identified by those at the party as the sons of a prominent local family — were taken into custody but subsequently released, and no arrests have been made.

Bunch of stupid, drunk college asshats on new years eve. Every one of them deserves to be hung up by the balls.

Members of the Baker’s Dozen declined to comment on the incident.

Lol Red, 100+ dudes... the only article that puts any number on the attackers is Abc-7. All local news are complete and total shit, and everyone should know that. All they report are sob stories, gossip, and gimmicks.
Anyway, they said "5...6...7 assailants attacking each member", a convieniently vague number when you're using it to spice up the headline :D .

Reno Rapagnani, the owner of the house in which the party took place, said the violence seemed to erupt over a dispute between two rival college preparatory schools, St. Ignatius and Sacred Heart. The party was hosted by Rapagnani’s daughter Rose and Stephanie Soderborg ’09, both St. Ignatius alumni. Graduates from Sacred Heart interrupted the event, harassing members of the Baker’s Dozen for their formal dress and for the fact that they are not from San Francisco.

The Yale students decided to leave the party to avoid further conflict, Rapagnani said, but one of the uninvited guests called in more assailants, who drove up and attacked the students while they were walking back to the home in which they were staying nearby.

The San Francisco Police Department took the suspects into custody but subsequently released them without charges. Whitney Leigh, the Aziz family’s lawyer, said that although the police are now moving more quickly on the case, he found certain aspects of the handling of the situation “deeply troubling.”

So it went down during a party at Reno Rapagnani's house....

Now the people involved, mainly the people hosting the party. This wasn't your standard couple, they're people both with connections to the SFPD. The couple were Reno Rapagnani, a retired SFPD lawyer, and his wife, Leanna Dawydiak. Dawydiak is a decorated San Francisco Police officer and was Commissioner on the San Francisco Delinquency Prevention Commission amongst other things. In other words, she's a slightly big fish. She also ran for the Board of Supervisors in 2004. As for Rapagnani, he at various times worked on the bomb squad and was one of Art Agnos' bodyguards. He was awarded seven medals of valor.

The police? Fuck them, they're always fucking up, and not just in California.

Gusdor
11th January 2007, 10:07
oesn't that sound wrong to you?
Sounds like the police force to me.

khu
11th January 2007, 12:26
To think that a city like San Francisco which holds it's nose up to the rest of the united states, and is so elitist would cause a commotion like this.

Will you please grow up so that you will realize how stupid you sound, stereotyping an entire city of people?

Sil
11th January 2007, 14:36
Mr. Pot-calling-the-kettle-black.
I like a good pun in the morning. Thanks, Kira.

QReaper
11th January 2007, 15:14
"The very world they run."?

What the shit?

Since when did America run the world. If they ran the world, then every country would be full of beer, NASCAR races, anti-war protesters, and women in belly shirts.

Sil
11th January 2007, 15:30
Haha. America isn't run, though. That's the main thing about it. It's not run. It's being fucked by major players, as can be expected in a capitalistic enviroment. But not run.

QReaper
11th January 2007, 15:31
Haha. America isn't run, though. That's the main thing about it. It's not run. It's being fucked by major players, as can be expected in a capitalistic enviroment. But not run.
Yay for Capitalism!

MiasmicAnomie
11th January 2007, 15:55
They didn't even fight back to prevent the soiling of Yale's record. .... Doesn't that sound wrong to you?

Yes, yes it does. Self-defense is instinctual, and Yale setting up an environment where its students would go against that instinct is very, very wrong.

Pan the Goat God
11th January 2007, 18:29
As well as having a population that thinks there are "billions" of Americans

I have never loled so hard in my life.

Gold star.

Mayhem
11th January 2007, 18:37
But the fact these are ADULTS, and that was gang like violence.

Do only teenagers beat people up? Violence is a normal thing in the world, just live with it.

The police? Fuck them, they're always fucking up, and not just in California.

Fck the police? They are a 'legal' gang which actually does keep some places safe. But, as always, they never are there when you need them.

Dunno bout the states, but the police in Finland actually gets things done.
For exam. Me and my buddies were beaten near the railwaystation in Helsinki by a gang immigrants and the police showed up in a second. Lucky for us. Few bruises and some glass in my hair left from a bottle.

stereotyping

I've just marked that some people in here like to stereotype everything.

Since when did America run the world. If they ran the world, then every country would be full of beer, NASCAR races, anti-war protesters, and women in belly shirts.

Naa. We would just have heck lot more problems. No social security, class differences, fascism. etc.

Yay for Capitalism!

I'd rather yay Marx's communism. Laziness leads to capitalism!

E:

Why People Believe Americans Are Stupid

Oh christ.. Just remember the fact that the average IQ is 70 in the states.

hutch
11th January 2007, 18:40

oh fucking hell.
Why can't you lay off with the anti America shit?

Sil
11th January 2007, 19:20
oh fucking hell.
Why can't you lay off with the anti America shit?
Lighten up. It was nine minutes well spent giggling and copy-pasting links to friends on MSN. =)

hutch
11th January 2007, 19:42
*sigh*
I'd lighten up be for fucks sake every time I go in the net either someone is saying TEH AMERICNS R TEH GAYZOR!
Or I get to hear someone in America bashing someone else.
Come on people.

Zabiela
11th January 2007, 20:09
Fck the police? They are a 'legal' gang which actually does keep some places safe. But, as always, they never are there when you need them.

Dunno bout the states, but the police in Finland actually gets things done.

In general, the police arrest drug users, and give out traffic tickets. They call it "protecting and serving".

For my city, at least, they'd rather follow kids they consider potheads after school and peform unwarranted searches on them rather than try to catch 3 guys in a white van who've been robbing a house a day here.

Kira Yamato
11th January 2007, 23:33
In general, the police arrest drug users, and give out traffic tickets. They call it "protecting and serving".

For my city, at least, they'd rather follow kids they consider potheads after school and peform unwarranted searches on them rather than try to catch 3 guys in a white van who've been robbing a house a day here.

I know California police suck. Lol. We got pulled over just to listen to a cop laugh about how strange the 004 in our license plate number was.

Zabiela
11th January 2007, 23:58
I know California police suck. Lol. We got pulled over just to listen to a cop laugh about how strange the 004 in our license plate number was.

At least legislation has forced them to ease up on weed smokers. Most of the time nowdays, theyll take it from you , or give you a misdemeanor or a ticket. So now, at least around here, they've doubled up on drunk driver stings, something that actually makes me feel safer.