PDA

View Full Version : Cool movie i found

neebo
5th January 2007, 16:54
i was just dinking around and came across this pretty sweet video

does anyone know what Game this is from?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2884667070081613192&q=rammstein&hl=en

Alt
5th January 2007, 17:19
Hellgate: London. (http://www.hellgatelondon.com/) This looks quite good. The mobs at the beginning look like murlocs :D

neebo
5th January 2007, 18:29
this game actually sounds and looks really fun.

Sil
5th January 2007, 18:43
Am I the only one here who thinks Hellgate: London looks like absolute shit?

neebo
5th January 2007, 19:04
A game doesn't have to look photo realistic to be the greatest game in history.

QReaper
5th January 2007, 19:13
The music went quite well with the video. Hellgate: London is on my "definite buy" list, much like Spore, Halo 3, and a few others.

He means that it will be a shit game. And I think he's wrong.

Sil
5th January 2007, 19:17
A game doesn't have to look photo realistic to be the greatest game in history.
A game doesn't have to look photo realistic for me to stop thinking it looks like shit. You're assuming unto me the idea that I might be shallow enough to judge a book by its cover just because I said it looks like shit.

*Nods*

QReaper
5th January 2007, 20:02
Holy shit, perfect day to post this. Apparently HellGate: London is going to hold external bet tests Q1 2007!:eek:

Oh yeah, sign me up baby, I'm on a warpath until I find a sign-up page.

Me theme song right now: http://www.partanen.net/perjantai/085/

Mayhem
5th January 2007, 22:24
Me theme song right now: http://www.partanen.net/perjantai/085/

Hahaha. :D You would've been one of the last guys I thought would post that link.

Friday nights FTW

QReaper
5th January 2007, 22:33
Hahaha. :D You would've been one of the last guys I thought would post that link.

Friday nights FTW
Why do you say that?:p

Mayhem
5th January 2007, 22:36
Finnish website :p They got some crazy sh*it in there.

QReaper
5th January 2007, 22:44
Finnish website :p They got some crazy sh*it in there.
A certain Norwegian 'round here (indirectly) guided me there.:D

Mayhem
5th January 2007, 22:54
A certain Norwegian 'round here guided me there.

Hahaha. Check this website. Something REAL fked up :D

http://ihqdaa.kirjiz.net/index_en.php

Boxy
6th January 2007, 00:04
If only I understood or cared what the hell that video is going on about...

crans
6th January 2007, 00:59
That video looked absolutely positively cool. The only thing I could degrade points from, would be that parts looked just a little bit slow, like the part where he slashes those three zombies, they even seem to fall too slow, but anyways that music kicked ass, I mean I'm not a fan of Rammstein, in fact, I loath them, but that music definitely fitted the role.

QReaper
6th January 2007, 01:04
I mean I'm not a fan of Rammstein, in fact, I loath them, but that music definitely fitted the role.
Also: I think it had something to do with a prostitute.:confused:

crans
6th January 2007, 01:15
Also: I think it had something to do with a prostitute.:confused:

Haha, the song? Dear God... Well, prostitutes and zombies are mostly the same, they're both riddled with diseases, except one's smarter than the other, and the other ones a sex worker. :p

Sil
6th January 2007, 01:40
Hahaha. Check this website. Something REAL fked up :D

http://ihqdaa.kirjiz.net/index_en.php
Heh. I still can't decide if Finnish is the most beautiful or the ugliest language in the world. Seriously. It's so strange it's beautiful, yet it just goes on and on and on -- and I can't imagine it ever being sensual.

"Kyllä! Kyllä! Kyllä!"
-- Just not something I'd hear in a bedroom. Well, actually, it's kind of cool.
Shizz.
Now I'm confused. I'll go buy some books on Finnish t'morrow, then. T'day, actually.:o

Demented
6th January 2007, 01:50
Okay, now that's a smile I'll have to develop.
What's a care for the music?

As for the Hellgate vid.... Hrm. High levels versus feeder baddies.
Also known as the "walking blender" routine.

QReaper
6th January 2007, 03:47
Haha, the song? Dear God... Well, prostitutes and zombies are mostly the same, they're both riddled with diseases, except one's smarter than the other, and the other ones a sex worker. :p
:D

Moskau lyrics in English:

This song is about the most beautiful
city in the world. Moscow!

This city is a prostitute
She has red spots on her forehead
Her teeth are made of gold
She's fat and yet so lovely
Her mouth falls to my valley
when I pay her for it
She takes off her clothes but only for money
The city that keeps me in suspense

What the FUCK?

crans
6th January 2007, 05:24
See!? I told you I hate Rammstein with a passion... What nationality are they? Probably Norwegian...

QReaper
6th January 2007, 05:29
See!? I told you I hate Rammstein with a passion... What nationality are they? Probably Norwegian...
German...

Demented
6th January 2007, 06:15
If I were Moscow, I'd be upset.

crans
6th January 2007, 07:59
German...

Close enough... :rolleyes:

Mayhem
6th January 2007, 10:55
Heh. I still can't decide if Finnish is the most beautiful or the ugliest language in the world. Seriously. It's so strange it's beautiful, yet it just goes on and on and on -- and I can't imagine it ever being sensual.

"Kyllä! Kyllä! Kyllä!"
-- Just not something I'd hear in a bedroom. Well, actually, it's kind of cool.
Shizz.
Now I'm confused. I'll go buy some books on Finnish t'morrow, then. T'day, actually.

If you watched the äm-irk video well.. we like to call such girls 'pissis' (pissa-liisa, a girl who pissed in her pants while she was drunk. Someone took a picture and now we call all such 'sluts' pissis :P). They speak Finnish with a god damn annoying accent. Slang.

What the FUCK?

Which part of the lyrics didn't you understand? Their easy.

This city is a prostitute (Can be bribed)
She has red spots on her forehead (Prolly some disease)
Her teeth are made of gold (Lovely smile)
She's fat and yet so lovely (Still does everything you wan't)
Her mouth falls to my valley (BJ? Groin = valley)
when I pay her for it (When you pay :P)
She takes off her clothes but only for money (The same)
The city that keeps me in suspense (Where you can find something new behind every corner)

Just my definition of their lyrics.

E: Of course every lyric might have a double-meaning.

and I can't imagine it ever being sensual.

I just hate when people say that, really. I've made it possible to be sensual in my lyrics/poems. Like hundreds and thousands of people before me. Its just the stereotype "PERKELE!!!" which people see ugly :P

Btw. Never heard "KYLLÄ! KYLLÄ! KYLLÄ!" during sex.

Sil
6th January 2007, 11:25
Close enough... :rolleyes:
Haha. American geography. Or Aussie. >_>
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/5/5c/Worldmap.jpg

Edit:
Uncyclopedia quote.

Some people maintain the viewpoint that there is only one place in Australia that is worth visiting. These people are invariably divided into two sections: those who love New South Wales (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/New_South_Wales) and those who love Queensland (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Queensland). These people are often incapable of remembering anything outside of the name of their favoured state, unlike the rest of Australians, who know not only the names of all seven states but additionally their locations. However, everyone in Australia is aware of the location of America, so as to avoid it at all costs.

Mayhem
6th January 2007, 11:42
Uncyclopedia.. Haha. Check what they got bout Finland. :D

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Finland

All European countries have adopted their culture from Finland, for example its language which everyone speaks. Prehistoric Finnish food is widely acclaimed and its chefs renowned for their ability to take all kinds of formerly edible substances and make them look like excrement. For example, the Easter food Mämmi resembles diarrhea, Salmiakki looks like goat pellets and "mustamakkara" looks like a big turd. Nowadays, however, the true traditional foods of Finland are kebab and pizza. Thanks to these inventions Finland has become another nation of fat bastards.

Christ.. my ribs hurt after the amount of time I laughed at this.

Just gotta say, that we can't get fat, cause of our habit of drinking and fighting/running from each other. :p

Kira Yamato
6th January 2007, 11:50
Believe it or not Pizza as it's now known is an American invention.

khu
6th January 2007, 13:16
Btw. Never heard "KYLLÄ! KYLLÄ! KYLLÄ!" during sex.

Yes, usually I hear 'JUU, NIIN!!! JUU, JUU, SIULLA ON ISO JORMA, JA SE MENE VITUUN!!! TOSI HYVÄÄ!'

then, afterword, while smoking, she says something like "Oot seksin maailmanmestari."

Mayhem
6th January 2007, 13:33
Khu - christ.. whom have you been fking? Its usually just some random shouting.

Hahah "Juu, juu, sulla on iso Jorma." :D I love sarcasm.
Reminds me of FMJ, "me looove you for a looong time".

-<<SyycK>>-
6th January 2007, 14:54
My themesong for evar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU
:)

Sil
6th January 2007, 15:16
Hevoset karka. I was gonna buy some books today, on Finnish, but I decided to fuck that because I woke up too late to have time to run as well as get in to town before nightfall.

Sheesh. Finnish is kind of cool, though. What with the 16 cases and all. It's like a "cleaner" Russian. Less radio-noise to the language.

Mayhem
6th January 2007, 15:59
Sil - just move to Finland. You'll learn the language fast.

Sil
6th January 2007, 16:47
"Just move to Finland". Yeah. Sure, I'll just do that. :rolleyes:

Maybe some day. But not yet.

khu
6th January 2007, 17:27
Khu - christ.. whom have you been fking? Its usually just some random shouting.

Hahah "Juu, juu, sulla on iso Jorma." :D I love sarcasm.

Yeah I guess I've been fucking girls who are easily impressed!

It would be easier to learn finnish if I was forced to use it. I know other americans who have come here to reclaim finnish citizenship, gone through the army, and know more Finnish than me, and I've been in finland for at least two years.

Sil
6th January 2007, 18:01
Ooh, right! The army (Norwegian) had this project where they made thirty guys fluent in Finnish in three months or somethign. Six, maybe. Audition was two weeks to memorise 500 Finnish words.
(I think Satan might be running Norway right now.)

Kira Yamato
6th January 2007, 20:07
(I think Satan might be running Norway right now.)

Well thank god you got him out of America for us...

Sil
6th January 2007, 21:14
hehe. Don't thank God. It's all my doing. Devil's stepping in for me, he lost a bet against me so now he's gotta step in while we wait for me to turn 18 to run the country.

On a more serious note, the devil is probably the greatest and grossest scapegoat ever invented by society and tophats. Sickening. "Devil's work."

Fuck no. It's your damn fault! You hurt these people! Now make it up to them! Fuckdammit. I may say a lot of stupid shit, I know I do. But at least I never hurt nobody with what I said, not intentionally. And that's the god-damned truth of it.

Mayhem
6th January 2007, 23:23
On a more serious note, the devil is probably the greatest and grossest scapegoat ever invented by society and tophats. Sickening. "Devil's work."

God and the devil. They actually did help in the dark ages. Kept order and people at work. Of course they caused alot of crappy things. Crusades. But, gave many excuses for bad things: "You have made sin, that is the reason you have the plague" etc.

Fuck no. It's your damn fault! You hurt these people! Now make it up to them! Fuckdammit. I may say a lot of stupid shit, I know I do. But at least I never hurt nobody with what I said, not intentionally. And that's the god-damned truth of it.

Its actually hard to get the actual meaning from someone through only the text he writes to a forum. Causes alot of disturbance with some people.

Heck, insults insults. Whats the big deal? Ofcourse flaming is one definition of insulting someone. Shouldn't we start picking on flamers? Remember the smileys people. Saves alot of trouble in the future. :)

(Time to go sleep. 30+ h awake from which 20h drunk. Hurray for the freedom of speech.)

QReaper
6th January 2007, 23:41
Or "I don't like you!", or "I don't agree with you!" became "YOU'RE A WITCH!".

Sil
6th January 2007, 23:53
Its actually hard to get the actual meaning from someone through only the text he writes to a forum. Causes alot of disturbance with some people.
Fuck yes. When I said "Fuck you" and all that, I was speaking to the empty air, rather than you. I was targetting those who blame childhood, satan, God or video games for their own fucking faults. People who piss about with absolutely no self-concience, or such a fucked up self-esteem that they actually believe the world has shaped them to who they are without their own willfull and gleeful ignorant sayso. ANYONE can be ANYTHING. (Exceptions, of course, include handicapped people, women, ethnical minorities and those with Down's. :rolleyes:)
The world shapes you as you want it to. There is no evil presence in this world telling you to do bad things. It's just you looking for an excuse to be an asshole. There is no good guy up in the skies who wants nothing more than for homosexuals to die and for the Mets to win this season. There is no beardy fonker who climbed onto the cross saying "Love thine enemy" so that you may later wear the cross and go around saying "Have you found Jee-aye-suh-sss?!" and lynching those who won't listen.

Sheesh. That's all I'm saying. What's the original topic again? Ah, yes. A game I don't even like.

Hey, listen, just for clarification: None of this is targeted at *you*, Mayhem. It's just a general rant towards the society. Society is represented by the actions of a multitude of individuals. I'm merely judging a fictional average direction and ideal than a single individual. Keep that in mind, and don't come here saying I suck or that I should lighten up -- 'cause I don't care and I won't listen.

Mayhem
7th January 2007, 10:42
What the hell? :D You actually thought I took somesort of a insult from your text? I just love the way you type. Reminds me of a friend of mine. Really. I can take nearly all insults without even noticing them. People insult others everysingle day. Christ.

"We are not evil. We only do evil things." - Mahatma Gandhi

E: I refered in my previous post on other people who take offence on nearly everything you type :P

"YOU'RE A WITCH!".

Who could actually take this as a insult? Hahah.

Demented
7th January 2007, 11:01
It's not an insult, but when they start weighing you and setting a large pile of branches around a stake, it's a definite cause for concern.

crans
7th January 2007, 11:02

Well, a warlock would. You should really think before you post man! Jesus Christ!! :p

BTW Guys the previous line were a joke...yes that's right a joke. Sil, I'm lookin at you buddy >_>

Mayhem
7th January 2007, 11:06
It's not an insult, but when they start weighing you and setting a large pile of branches around a stake, it's a definite cause for concern.

You just have to cast a spell which makes you immune to fire >_< Just like in Harry Potter (Yeah.. Ive read some of their books.)

Sil
7th January 2007, 12:48
What the hell? :D You actually thought I took somesort of a insult from your text? I just love the way you type. Reminds me of a friend of mine. Really. I can take nearly all insults without even noticing them. People insult others everysingle day. Christ.

"We are not evil. We only do evil things." - Mahatma Gandhi

E: I refered in my previous post on other people who take offence on nearly everything you type :P

Haha, I thought you were saying I was being too agressive in my writing when I went "Fuck you" and spoke in 2nd person, even if I didn't target you. Sorry 'bout the misunderstanding. I'll hold it down to your saunas and vodka.
>_>

=D

QReaper
7th January 2007, 17:22
Fuck, insult or no, they lit your ass on fire or drowned you.

Ben42
7th January 2007, 19:35
Sil, I dunno about the other stuff, but blaming childhood for doing stupid stuff makes perfect sense to me. I mean, children really don't know what they're doing, and it's not like that's their fault.

Sil
7th January 2007, 20:10
Sil, I dunno about the other stuff, but blaming childhood for doing stupid stuff makes perfect sense to me. I mean, children really don't know what they're doing, and it's not like that's their fault.
Yes, children do stupid stuff. Then they learn and they relieve themselves of ignorance. However, when grown men are going "Yeah, well, my parents didn't love me enough, so I shot a police man" -- you see my point. Scape-fucking-goating. People who can't take responsibility shove it over on someone else.