PDA

View Full Version : TK´s get me banned! request unban from smoke´s / playznet

killerking_swe
4th January 2007, 11:04
Hello!

i cut this short.

i joind the server and these bit**es TK me everytime i spawn, after few rounds i shoot back and bom banned few secons later, both on smokes and playznet. if a admin was pressent then wy didnt he ban the TK´s, cuse hes one of them! or what?

from now on i got fraps ready 24/7 to tape / screen the mother ******* that TK.
this sucks cuse hidden is a great game but still not so big community and players and now im banned from smokes, just not right
and i hate to see people missbuse there possitions as admins danmit..

if any loyal admins are alive remove the banns!

Ging
4th January 2007, 11:36
The standing rule on most servers is to not TK, ever. If people are TKing you or others, record a demo / take screen shots (be sure to include their Steam ID in at least one or the other) and report them either here, directly to the admins or on the server owners forum.

-SM-SUCKER
4th January 2007, 11:43
Rules on Smokeys servers are clear: any deliberate teamwounding/killing will get you perm banned. And if an admin saw you getting teamkilled he would have banned the "others" as well.
Put yourself into the position of an admin. You come into the server and the first thing you see is someone teamkilling on purpose, most likely at roundstart. What if the other guy teamkilled you before, but by accident?

If you feel someone is teamkilling you grab a demo (console: "record <demoname> " ) and get his/her steamid (console: "status") while recording the demo and post it on this forum.

EDIT: ok ging can type faster than me, especially in english :)

edit°
4th January 2007, 16:00
^ He pretty much said it all. The chances are it was me who banned you because I'm the most ban-happy of our bunch. It baffles me as to why people come on here, admitting guilt, and expect to be forgiven. We know you broke the rules, hence the ban! Admission just confirms it for other admins since I can't be arsed getting demos and hosting them.

The other baffling thing is why they can't just be thankfull we don't host the banlist and update it every week on these forums. :rolleyes:

If one of our admin team has banned you, you deserved it. They've been picked very carefully to avoid corruption or power-tripping. Theres no chance of you being unbanned from smokey's I'm afraid. That being said, theres plenty of good servers that (at least in the earlier GMT hours) are often busier than smokey's these days. They're not as laboriously looked after by admins and so would probably just say 'fair enough' if you tked a tker.

The reason we ban ALL deliberate Tkers is that revenge tking makes it IMPOSSIBLE to police the servers against the asshats who join just to TK. Teamwounding is even worse and also made harder to detect by tkers. This is because when we check logs and look at evidence, the question of who started it gets blurred and its more hastle than its worth. I aren't going to go to DI and say "can you sift through days of log so we can decide if a guy who should have just pressed escape and then slap but couldn't be arsed deserves to be unbanned?".

Moral of the story : Don't TK ever on servers that strictly say so.

Master of Puppets
5th January 2007, 16:46
I got banned today from smokeys and im really pissed cause is the only server i can join in my free time with good ping and no alias bug. I dont think its fair that people get perma baned for 1 mistake... especialy those that are helpfull to other players. I admit i shot one shot from less lethal and i must say its crazy that i got perma ban... http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5434547 these are my stats and i think its clear from them that im not tker and i dont do bullshit on servers...

killerking_swe
5th January 2007, 19:22
^ He pretty much said it all. The chances are it was me who banned you because I'm the most ban-happy of our bunch. It baffles me as to why people come on here, admitting guilt, and expect to be forgiven. We know you broke the rules, hence the ban! Admission just confirms it for other admins since I can't be arsed getting demos and hosting them.

The other baffling thing is why they can't just be thankfull we don't host the banlist and update it every week on these forums. :rolleyes:

If one of our admin team has banned you, you deserved it. They've been picked very carefully to avoid corruption or power-tripping. Theres no chance of you being unbanned from smokey's I'm afraid. That being said, theres plenty of good servers that (at least in the earlier GMT hours) are often busier than smokey's these days. They're not as laboriously looked after by admins and so would probably just say 'fair enough' if you tked a tker.

The reason we ban ALL deliberate Tkers is that revenge tking makes it IMPOSSIBLE to police the servers against the asshats who join just to TK. Teamwounding is even worse and also made harder to detect by tkers. This is because when we check logs and look at evidence, the question of who started it gets blurred and its more hastle than its worth. I aren't going to go to DI and say "can you sift through days of log so we can decide if a guy who should have just pressed escape and then slap but couldn't be arsed deserves to be unbanned?".

Moral of the story : Don't TK ever on servers that strictly say so.

Em no escape ek. slap where there.

yes i think you shoud remove the ban for TK a TKer

one of your admins is a TKer whit that said, no one enterd the server wile this happen and all the IRIS where trigger happy on my head, so when i shoot back i got banned few sec after. (if not right away) unless some uber hacker did it whitch is very unlikely.

fine i exept my permanent bann just that u got wierd policy, no fun att all but i understand.

i dont think i deserv a ban from a admin ho cant follow the rulez himself.

its not like im on my knees beging for forgiveness so stop whiine....

the word is out, some wierd shit on your servers and i miss alot of fun cuse rotten admins tuchey i didnt tape him

you sure putt alot of effort writeing all this, more the cheack a logo few days back aye? and you might whant to creat another tread about that so you dont have to write it again.

edit°
5th January 2007, 20:02
Sorry I don't speak goblin :rolleyes: Jesus...

None of our admin TK, you admit to doing it and thus admit to breaking one of the rules listed on ALL our servers along with the punishment - perm ban. Where is this discussion going?

Zabiela
5th January 2007, 21:12

Between accusing admins of tking, and not using any proper grammar, you're not exactly on the right path for an unban.
Look - if you broke the rules knowingly, you say you're sorry, and ask for an unban. Instead here you decide it was the admins FAULT you're banned, and that HE was tking you too. Knowing smokey's thats total bs.
Edit gave you a lengthy explanation of why you were banned and where you went wrong. You could have been understanding, but you thought itd be more fun to take it out on the admin even more. So enjoy your bannedness i guess...

Dead Inside
6th January 2007, 00:19
I don't need to be on the server to admin it. Remote rcon with a view of damage dealt by players can be far more revealing than being in game sometimes.

Regardless, i can't do anything to explain the situation without your steam ID since i've no idea which player you are, what server you were on, what time you were banned etc.

The servers are run the way they are because we don't want to play in a server full of teamwounding/killing/whinging dicks on the rare occasions we get time to play. The fact that we decided to make the servers public is just a bonus for other people, they are there for us and our friends to use and enjoy and will continue to be run as such. If you don't like the way we run ours, try somewhere else or pm Chilly for your own server :p (i demand money if anyone orders because of this)

killerking_swe
6th January 2007, 09:22
Sorry I don't speak goblin :rolleyes: Jesus...

None of our admin TK, you admit to doing it and thus admit to breaking one of the rules listed on ALL our servers along with the punishment - perm ban. Where is this discussion going?

what you cant read or something? speak goblin? read you mean?

up yours, thouse guys TK me for 5 rounds and when i TK i got banned 1 sec after so **** your remote shit, smokes admins TK or lets there friends get away whit it!

killerking_swe
6th January 2007, 09:30
Between accusing admins of tking, and not using any proper grammar, you're not exactly on the right path for an unban.
Look - if you broke the rules knowingly, you say you're sorry, and ask for an unban. Instead here you decide it was the admins FAULT you're banned, and that HE was tking you too. Knowing smokey's thats total bs.
Edit gave you a lengthy explanation of why you were banned and where you went wrong. You could have been understanding, but you thought itd be more fun to take it out on the admin even more. So enjoy your bannedness i guess...

what? what shoud i do then? kiss his ass?

all i did was telling the truth? or i cant handel the truth? just say u sorry and all be well. i dont do that im afraid, and if i think one of the sir admins did it i says so!

you some kind of royal or something? my grammar isnt good enough for you all?

i said it, i exept the ban and dont whant to waste more time on this, but some shit is up whit your royal admins.

btw did say i enjoy taking it out on some poor admin, what happen and what i think whent on.

bybye

-SM-SUCKER
6th January 2007, 11:58
Was there a guy named "admin" ?
Who is this person you call admin? Give us a name. Because I do not think you know all the admins of Smokeys.

Dead Inside
6th January 2007, 15:23
what you cant read or something? speak goblin? read you mean?

up yours, thouse guys TK me for 5 rounds and when i TK i got banned 1 sec after so **** your remote shit, smokes admins TK or lets there friends get away whit it!

Yeah yeah, we tk and we allow our friends to tk, thats clearly it, because it couldn't possibly be that we just don't sit there 24/7 watching 5 servers simultaneously, no THAT would just be silly. Indeed, the possibility that an admin just happened to glance at what was going on and noticed specifically that YOU were breaking the rules is just ridiculous!

YOU were seen violating server rules, YOU were banned. If you have no wish to give us your steam ID so we can make sure anyone else who may have been causing similar problems was taken care of then theres nothing more we can do.

Scuzzy
7th January 2007, 00:24
what? what shoud i do then? kiss his ass?

all i did was telling the truth? or i cant handel the truth? just say u sorry and all be well. i dont do that im afraid, and if i think one of the sir admins did it i says so!

you some kind of royal or something? my grammar isnt good enough for you all?

i said it, i exept the ban and dont whant to waste more time on this, but some shit is up whit your royal admins.

btw did say i enjoy taking it out on some poor admin, what happen and what i think whent on.

bybye

Would someone be so kind as to provide me with this young gentlemen's steam id?

Thanks,
Scuzzy

Knigh7s
7th January 2007, 00:57

yes i think you shoud remove the ban for TK a TKer

one of your admins is a TKer whit that said, no one enterd the server wile this happen and all the IRIS where trigger happy on my head, so when i shoot back i got banned few sec after. (if not right away) unless some uber hacker did it whitch is very unlikely.

fine i exept my permanent bann just that u got wierd policy, no fun att all but i understand.

i dont think i deserv a ban from a admin ho cant follow the rulez himself.

its not like im on my knees beging for forgiveness so stop whiine....

the word is out, some wierd shit on your servers and i miss alot of fun cuse rotten admins tuchey i didnt tape him

you sure putt alot of effort writeing all this, more the cheack a logo few days back aye? and you might whant to creat another tread about that so you dont have to write it again.

Does this forum have a translation button anywhere? And what language would I translate from?

Honestly I wouldn’t unban you for the way you requested it, and then the immaturity of your actions. Rules are rules. Check the servers websites and read there server rules and unban rules. It’s that simple, but to come in here and accuse admins of something they did wrong, regardless, its there server, they can do what they want to do within there boundaries. If you have a problem with an admin, then report admin abuse, and bring viable proof/facts.

I would like this persons steamID as well.

killerking_swe
8th January 2007, 13:59
Does this forum have a translation button anywhere? And what language would I translate from?

Honestly I wouldn’t unban you for the way you requested it, and then the immaturity of your actions. Rules are rules. Check the servers websites and read there server rules and unban rules. It’s that simple, but to come in here and accuse admins of something they did wrong, regardless, its there server, they can do what they want to do within there boundaries. If you have a problem with an admin, then report admin abuse, and bring viable proof/facts.

I would like this persons steamID as well.

is it immatur to be pisst off now? to be disappointed on a server you value alot.

the admins say the monitor the servers 24/7 thats good. Wy chose then to bann me and not the other Team killers? just a admin happen to look at the monitoring when i poop this guys head is very unlikely.

eventually i broke the server rule myself wile i got frustrating and angry on the acused people. i dont relly give ashit, just feelt good to shoot back. and after this tread i dont whant to be unbanned.

i didnt Honestly think i woud be unbanned anyway, just pisses me off and i dont have any proof but at least now you all know what happen and you can draw your own conclusions from there. i was seriously very pisst off for a few days and didnt mean to take it out on others that is not involved whit this little insident, but you shoudent relly take any offence if you dont have anything do whit it. now i can accuse the president of USA to have sleept whit his mother if i whant but all seriously overreacting and beeing protective of your group of admins so to speak. get the fakts, i acused A admin of wrong doings that dosent mean the hole community. (futher back i wrote admins whitch is a wrong spelling)

and fine do what you whant whit yours servers, and my Steam ID you wont get (sorry to disappoint you)

and now you all like, hey whats this guys ID!

Ging
8th January 2007, 15:49
They want to know your Steam ID so they can look in the server logs and check your story, which will allow them to deal with the people who were TK'ing you.

Zabiela
8th January 2007, 18:50
(futher back i wrote admins whitch is a wrong spelling)

Woo! Good you caught that one! :rolleyes:

Scuzzy
8th January 2007, 19:29
is it immatur to be pisst off now? to be disappointed on(bad prepositional phrase creation, use: about) a server you value alot.

the admins say the monitor the servers 24/7 thats good. Wy chose then to bann me and not the other Team killers? just a admin happen to look at the monitoring when i poop this guys head is very unlikely.

eventually i broke the server rule myself wilei got frustrating(past tense: frustrated) and angry on the acused people. i dont relly give ashit, just feelt good to shoot back. and after this tread i dont whant to be unbanned.

i didnt Honestly think i woud be unbanned anyway, just pisses me off and i dont have any proof but at least now you all know what happen(past tense: happened) and you can draw your own conclusions from there. i was seriously very pisst off for a few days and didnt mean to take it out on others that is(pronoun misuse: are) not involved whit this little insident, but you shoudent relly take any offence if you dont have anything do whit it. now i can accuse the president of USA to have sleept whit his mother if i whant but all seriously overreacting and beeing protective of your group of admins so to speak. get the fakts, i acused A admin of wrong doings that dosent mean the hole community. (futher back i wrote admins whitch is a wrong spelling)

and fine do what you whant whit yours servers, and my Steam ID you wont get (sorry to disappoint you)

and now you are all like, hey whats this guys ID!

I have so many witty remarks I can't bring myself to choose one. I'm not one for ridiculing someone publicly... but... damn.

My favorites:

1) It's like a mind puzzle, there must be a secret message in there somewhere... we just have to find it.
2) Somewhere an English teacher is writhing in pain.

Scuzzy

MiasmicAnomie
9th January 2007, 04:08
Scuzzy;105907']
2) Somewhere an English teacher is writhing in pain.

In this particular case I think it's closer to Everywhere an English teacher is writhing in pain

edit°
9th January 2007, 18:26
Only if said english teacher is omnipotent. Otherwise it would definately have to be many. :D