PDA

View Full Version : Banned from oldtimers

butterz
2nd January 2007, 17:54
EDIT: Nevermind im back in

Mounce
2nd January 2007, 23:29
if you use any 'Negative' word and have been warned multiple times, you get Perm banned, LIKE ME!

butterz
3rd January 2007, 00:05

ThunderDan
3rd January 2007, 00:05
They publish their ban list and your ID isn't on there. What message did you get when it kicked you?

Mounce
3rd January 2007, 02:21
If your not on their list, its most likely a temp ban or something

my ban was the worst on there! I may have gotten multiple warnings, but the final moment or reason for my Perm ban was because i said the words: Whore and Retarded, and I didn't use them negatively, i said "he better not whore those nades" and "that is retarded"

So, I know how stupid it can be feel

Isolation
3rd January 2007, 08:33
a PERM BAN FOR A NEGATIVE WORD?

I'm sorry isn't this the internet?

Yep, which means there is no right and wrong, and admins are effectively god. If you can't obey their rules, no bitching allowed.

butterz
3rd January 2007, 16:32

Scuzzy
5th January 2007, 03:04
Swear Slayed on #5 on 1/02/07 at 1:56 am. Notes: Slayed for swearing. ("NIGER")
Swear Slayed on #5 on 1/02/07 at 1:57 am. Notes: Slayed for swearing. ("i was only talking about nigeria")
Banned on #5 on 1/02/07 at 6:59 am. Notes: Banned permanently. Reason: Racist Language.

I didn't buy the "Nigeria" comment. Now, here's were it get's interesting. Because of your statements in this post I wanted to be fair and review the log myself, just to see if it was possible that you were talking about Nigeria. After reading through the log it's obvious you weren't talking about Nigeria. It was a nice try at a "save" though.

On a side note I did find this gem:

L 01/02/2007 - 01:58:36: "butterz<229><STEAM_0:1:4342193><IRIS>" say "scuz tools sucks ass"

For everyone else, Butterz does not show up on the Hidden TK ban list because he didn't team kill ban. He does show up on our Llama list, which is in effect the "all encompasing" ban list and includes all bans for all reasons. That list may be found off our main page (http://www.oldtimersclan.com/) called "LLama List", just above the "Hidden TK Ban List" on the left hand side menu.

Scuzzy

butterz
6th January 2007, 05:47

hutch
6th January 2007, 06:09
Brilliant. You fail to realize they have your ip address

Ging
6th January 2007, 11:45
It's ok i found one of my old accounts

Honestly, who has a number of old accounts unless they've been done for cheating previously?

butterz
6th January 2007, 19:24

Ging
6th January 2007, 19:34
From the way your talking, it won't take you long to make the same mistake and get banned again...

Scuzzy
7th January 2007, 00:22
I duno why you think that shitty scuzz tools works.

It weeds out the immature players. Case in point. And if I'd had a dime for every player that claimed to have "tons" of steam accounts "from a friend" who "are still playing on your server haha" but "you'll never track my ip"... I'd be rich. Nice try.

Next!

Scuzzy

Isolation
7th January 2007, 01:08
Logic dictates that if one has multiple accounts, asking for one to be unbanned from a single server makes no sense.

:D

Pan the Goat God
7th January 2007, 08:27
Good job on the admining over there on o-t, keep it up scuzzy.

Scuzzy;105709']It weeds out the immature players. Case in point. And if I'd had a dime for every player that claimed to have "tons" of steam accounts "from a friend" who "are still playing on your server haha" but "you'll never track my ip"... I'd be rich. Nice try.

Next!

Scuzzy

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/420/lolsteamhy1.png

Hail the all knowing sig.

butterz
8th January 2007, 03:36
It weeds out the immature players. Case in point. And if I'd had a dime for every player that claimed to have "tons" of steam accounts "from a friend" who "are still playing on your server haha" but "you'll never track my ip"... I'd be rich. Nice try.

Not a prob to me if you don't believe me, just thought i would let you know. How else would you know? Maybe those "immature" players are playing on your server right now rich man. Sorry but as a admin myself your pretty bad at it, you have no evidence to support banning my original account, but thats ok. Didn't say you can't track my ip, I said my IP may not be the same IP you banned, but I'll let you figure that one out. As i said before, i can and am still playing in your server.

I'm going to stop reading this thread now, bye.

edit°
8th January 2007, 17:30
You're making out you've won but really the admin has done his job.

Who cares if you're playing in the server? If you act like a dick again, thats when you become a problem and that is when you'll get banned... again.

:rolleyes: jesus

Gusdor
8th January 2007, 18:18
Not a prob to me if you don't believe me, just thought i would let you know. How else would you know? Maybe those "immature" players are playing on your server right now rich man. Sorry but as a admin myself your pretty bad at it, you have no evidence to support banning my original account, but thats ok. Didn't say you can't track my ip, I said my IP may not be the same IP you banned, but I'll let you figure that one out. As i said before, i can and am still playing in your server.

If I had a dime for every time i heard some kid say 'im an admin on my Local area network, i prawn you', I would have half as much as i would have if it were 10p pieces!

Bye child. Go back the Counter Strike!

Scuzzy
8th January 2007, 19:37

If you're playing on our server and you haven't been banned again, then you're playing by our rules. Thank you for obeying young one, you've learned your lesson.

Let this be a lesson to all of those people who have been banned, you can turn yourself around and learn to play by other peoples rules. You don't have to continue to act immature, you can act in a mature and grownup way when properly corrected by the administration.

Thanks again,
Scuzzy

loki126
9th January 2007, 06:06
Scuzzy;105910']
Let this be a lesson to all of those people who have been banned, you can turn yourself around and learn to play by other peoples rules. You don't have to continue to act immature, you can act in a mature and grownup way when properly corrected by the administration.
Scuzzy

Scuzzy
9th January 2007, 11:25
There needs to be a special [sarcasim] set of brackets. :)

Scuzzy