PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO!! Just tooo racist!!

crans
2nd January 2007, 04:05
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/dirtyturban.html

He is rather rude though...

EDIT: This isn't racist but man this (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/pillow-fight-crybaby.html) is hilarious!

Fluffy
2nd January 2007, 04:09
That's so bad... LMAO

You know, something I learned a little while ago is that technically you cant call someone a towel head and be politically correct... Technically those are sheets, not towels... To be politically correct you must call them sheet heads...

crans
2nd January 2007, 04:17
Fucking political correctness, who ever invented it must be hit....in the balls.... twice...with a pillow....

starstriker1
2nd January 2007, 04:48
You need to put a "jackass alert" on that link, I think. :p

Though, I guess racist DOES cover that.

Demented
2nd January 2007, 05:10
But is it as funny as Mike Rotch Ismelli?

Oh, and...

Pillow to the balls!

You take 40 damage. To your balls.
Humiliating defeat...? [Y/Y]

crans
2nd January 2007, 06:24
Hahah, that guy was the biggest bitch, I mean, no one would like to cop a hit to the balls, but he just carried on like a little girl. It was just hilarious because he hit the other dude like 6 times, and then he just went, *whack....WHACK!*
Two hits... And his manhood is gone...

-<<SyycK>>-
2nd January 2007, 08:02
I got in the balls with one of those doorsnakes, you know, the ones filled with SAND >_<

Now THAT sucked.

crans
2nd January 2007, 08:05
Yeah I got sack-whacked while passed out one time. That sucked, too many Strongbows...

Hyp-R
2nd January 2007, 08:47
http://www.thewinnipegpages.com/forum/uploads/post-2-1141361885.jpg

crans
2nd January 2007, 08:56
Award of randomness goes to, *drum rolls*

....Hyp-R!!!

Kira Yamato
2nd January 2007, 11:05
Pillows: $45 on your master card.
Digital Video Camera: $300 on your master card.
Getting your parents out of the house: $150 for a night out, on your master card.
Hitting your friend in the balls with a pillow, and making him cry like a little girl: Priceless.

Sil
2nd January 2007, 11:20
My turban is dirty? Man, that wasn't even funny. Racism only serves to piss people off. (Although it's the greatest way these days.)

Ballwhack, though... Banzai.

crans
2nd January 2007, 11:31
Pillows: $45 on your master card.
Digital Video Camera: $300 on your master card.
Getting your parents out of the house: $150 for a night out, on your master card.
Hitting your friend in the balls with a pillow, and making him cry like a little girl: Priceless.

Filming it and posting it on the internet, so everyone can laugh at him: Suicide.

Seriously, that dude has culled his chances of getting laid for a looooong time.

"Hey baby, can I buy you a drink?"
*giggles*
"Aren't you that guy that cried like a little girl from being hit with a pillow?"

Random Chick used, 'confidence crush' attack
'Confidence Crush' damaged confidence 100points
Continue? [N/N]

Edit: Sorry Demented, I kinda copied, but I just had to try!

Kira Yamato
2nd January 2007, 11:57
Philippine friend is wielding a "Pillow-C."
Philippine friend rolls 20, hits and does 500 damage to your "Balls-F."
Your "Sperms," have been reduced to 0
Start over? [N/N]
N.
Quit life? [Y/Y]
Y.
You do 0.1 damage to your self and die.

crans
2nd January 2007, 12:05
You have 'Phoenix Down' will you use? [Y/N]
Y.
Life still sucks. Life rolls 1 Life deals 100 damage.
Game Over.
Would you like to play again? [Y/N]
You have selected....No...

Sorry bout the Simpsons reference guys.

Congratulations to Kira for his 800th post!

Woo woo!

Sil
2nd January 2007, 12:44
Congratulations to Kira for his 800th post!

Woo woo!Woo. Yet another reason to promote posting without content. Why don't we congratulate eachother on the contents of our posts instead of their number? Why does everything have to be a pissing contest?

crans
2nd January 2007, 13:13
Dude, calm down, seriously. Lighten up a bit.

Why don't we congratulate eachother on the contents of our posts instead of their number?

One of Kira's posts have more content in them then all of your one sided, forceful posts.

I swear to God, why do you come into threads and start shit? Sil, just leave, don't ruin this thread, please.

I'm going to bed, fts.

Sil
2nd January 2007, 13:44
Hahaha. Why do you always take such things as critique? I wasn't saying Kira doesn't have any content, rather than implying we might not want to congratulate him on his quantity so much as his content when on a congratulatable level.

Sheesh. Lighten up, man.