PDA

View Full Version : new gmod10 hidden content

pazik
1st January 2007, 01:53
were get content for new gmod?

Zabiela
1st January 2007, 01:56
Here. (http://www.hidden-source.com/downloads/HiddenContentGMOD.rar)

pazik
1st January 2007, 02:15
that is for gmod 9. I NEED IT FOR 10!!

Ging
1st January 2007, 04:54
We haven't wasted our money on Gmod 10 - so you'll have to look to the facepunch forums for any sort of content from HS for it.

pazik
1st January 2007, 06:52
LOL. "wasted our money". i pictured u saying that in a casual voice and its funny. o well.... thanks 4 reading

Kitty_Loaf
4th January 2007, 08:32
I'm not sure whether I should be horrified at the grammar skills this person has (or lack thereof) or to be annoyed at demanding hidden content for Gmod 10 when you can damn well download gmod 9 for free (somewhere) and get done and over with it.

Gusdor
4th January 2007, 13:26
I'm not sure whether I should be horrified at the grammar skills this person has (or lack thereof) or to be annoyed at demanding hidden content for Gmod 10 when you can damn well download gmod 9 for free (somewhere) and get done and over with it.
Hence...

...wasted our money...

Sil
4th January 2007, 15:46
I'm not sure whether I should be horrified at the grammar skills this person has (or lack thereof)
Hate to be a pedant, but surely you mean spelling? Poor grammar was only horrifying in the first posts, whereas the rest was dominated by internet short-hand (which effectively saves you absolutely no time or effort doing) and complete disregard to spelling.

'Course, grammar's more important than spelling, but, eh.

Gusdor
4th January 2007, 16:37
Hate to be a pedant, but surely you mean spelling? Poor grammar was only horrifying in the first posts, whereas the rest was dominated by internet short-hand (which effectively saves you absolutely no time or effort doing) and complete disregard to spelling.

i have a few nits here for you to pick mate

Kitty_Loaf
4th January 2007, 17:08

I use it as a general term. Basically i use "Grammar" when I read a sentence and go "What the fuck"

edit°
4th January 2007, 17:30

B is for bold. But also for Bullshit! :D

I think the reason the OP is here is because of the ban system on facepunch.

Sil
4th January 2007, 18:53
:D

Ah'm uh "perfectionist", you know?

Egads. I hate the term "Perfectionist" more than I'd ever hate Pedant. Seriously. Nitpicking is fine, I don't mind it. S'long as it doesn't actually deviate or disturb an ongoing debate.

Cyborg
8th January 2007, 09:12
Which it is...

Sil
8th January 2007, 16:31
Which it isn't, as the matter was settled by the OP being referred elsewhere than these boards. Period.