PDA

View Full Version : An Apology from an ex-imature gamer 84.234.26.11:27035

SixtySix
31st December 2006, 16:04
Hello,
I'm here to formerly apologize for being such a jackass on you server's. I used to teamkill.. but im past that now, i've learnt that the game can be so much more enjoyable without wrecking it for all of you, I've matured much more over the last few months and now i have been training my skills, and i have learnt alot over the last few months. Including how to spot the hidden correctly, and not to spam grenades and pigstick all the time now i can actually get in kill my target and get out, and not attack my team because i was a stressy little imature behaved child. But now i really would like to play on your servers, I am currently banned from one known server which is Smokey's please, if you can find it in your heart i'd love to play with you and i am really honestly and truely sorry.

Thank you very very much
Daniel

PS- My Steam id is: STEAM_0:1:5499122

Paegus
31st December 2006, 16:54
so just out of curiosity... why'd you do it in the first place?

other than being a "stressy little imature behaved child" i mean because that's not a direct cause of mass TKing.

chilly
31st December 2006, 17:06
Lets be honest here, when young all of us did stupid shit. I used to be a wanker on game server occasionally. Fortunately, virtually everyone grows out of it quickly. Good on you for realising the best way to play the game.

SixtySix
31st December 2006, 17:28
I just got to stressed with always dieing, i mean yes i realise it was no real reason to react this way, and i apologize to each and everyone person i made the game unpleasent for.

SixtySix
31st December 2006, 17:43
If possible can you unban me from your server's?