PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Wireless Headset

Gusdor
27th December 2006, 14:01
So, the one I was meant to be getting from my parents only just got posted today. Any of you boys got one? I heard there were issues with them.

Need feedback :D

QReaper
27th December 2006, 15:23
I'll stick with my perfectly working wired headset that I got for free thanks.:)

I mean, what exactly are you going to need a wireless one for anyway?

Boxy
27th December 2006, 16:20
Ive heard quality isn't as good as the wired one and that the range on it isn't exactly shining, but this is all hearsay, I have no concrete proof either way of its capabilities or qualities...

Gusdor
27th December 2006, 19:09
I'll stick with my perfectly working wired headset that I got for free thanks.:)

I mean, what exactly are you going to need a wireless one for anyway?
Getting up for a drink without unwiring yourself. I get my headset tangled in my hair constantly with the hammershaped bit on the end and its pretty annoying having to take it off then tie my hair back again. Then there is also the risk of breakage. I've already done mine, the main reason i want the headset is to avoid this

Argh -> http://www.2old2play.com/News/Microsoft_Refuses_To_Acknowledge_Major_Wireless_He adset_Flaws
Didn't realise there were big issues

Gusdor
27th December 2006, 19:24
Interesting Video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpVuoKn-DOA

I'd be interested to know if its the bundled pads that are the problem or the launch pads

Noir
27th December 2006, 20:28
Can't be any worse than my wired one, which is shit, and horrendously uncomfortable. I did hear some horror stories about it being shite tho, but i'd have thought they'd have fixed that by now.

Demented
27th December 2006, 21:36
Ew, that thing's a one-ear? Why do you bother....

Gusdor
27th December 2006, 21:54
all xbox headsets are one ear Oo

One ear works better thna you would think

Gusdor
28th December 2006, 17:24
Ok it arrived

VERDICT

Lower quality than the wired one
"Noise cancelling mic" doesnt cancel much background noice.

I dont have any disconnect problems atm. time will tell