PDA

View Full Version : Scrouge(A hidden-Source Gamer) someone know him ?

Titans Rache
21st December 2006, 00:57
Hey guys.

Today i played on Playzen Server. Then Scrouge joined the game and he was so *ucking fast and realy killed everyone whole time...

A day before i saw him on a Server and he REALY sucked hard, he realy was bad men, dunno maybe it was another one but he say hes Pro gamer and he know everything blabla...

So if hes so pro someone of you must know him.. He say he know "Dark Prince" dunno wth is that. Hes nearly his mate he say.

So, someone know this guy and can tell hes realy good or he simply use something else ?

Want to know cuz if he does we should doe something.. His Steam id ;):

# 30 "Scrouge" STEAM_0:1:6198312 06:51 95 0 active

Hope someone know him and can tell hes realy so good like he looks like..

Thanks ;)

Greetings..

Kira Yamato
21st December 2006, 01:01
Sounds like a stupid hacker with a bad excuse if you ask me.

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 01:03
Well besides speedhacks, theres not much to help you cheat as the hidden. Usually a good hidden is.... good. Of course theres the cheap tricks too, pouncehopping, pigsticking, playing super conservatively...

Anyway, theres not enough info about this guy to say anything yet. I've never heard the name.

Night Raider
21st December 2006, 01:08
http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:6198312

That's him. I think he's okay, because of this:

http://forum.hidden-source.com/member.php?u=865

He is/was a regular player, and from his join date I'd say he's got experience. Plus, The Dark Prince is an Admin on Smokey's (I think) and he checks the forums regularly.

I think he's not cheating, but just had a bad-luck streak.

Alt
21st December 2006, 01:10
Scrouge. (http://hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:1:6198312) A.K.A. Rascal999, true, which means you don ' tui (lol?) and Rascal999.co.uk.

-SM-SUCKER
21st December 2006, 01:16
Rascal... guess I heard the name before, almost as common as Ging ;)

Pvt.Parts
21st December 2006, 06:03
Well besides speedhacks, theres not much to help you cheat as the hidden. Usually a good hidden is.... good. Of course theres the cheap tricks too, pouncehopping, pigsticking, playing super conservatively...

Anyway, theres not enough info about this guy to say anything yet. I've never heard the name.
Whats noobish about that? I dont see enything wrong whit pigsticking, if you dont like it go to a server that doesn't have ps.

Besides I heard from Faron that these days its all about killing people whit xbox and barrels etc. to make your e-penis bigger.

pfft bunch of crap I say. : /

Kira Yamato
21st December 2006, 06:10
Whats noobish about that? I dont see enything wrong whit pigsticking, if you dont like it go to a server that doesn't have ps.

Besides I heard from Faron that these days its all about killing people whit xbox and barrels etc. to make your e-penis bigger.

Whats noobish about those tactics? They take no skill. Unlike say phys killing some one, or 303ing the hidden to a pulp. You sir have no honor, as well as a hole in your soul.

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 07:02

The subject at hand was of a hidden who was extremely good, to a questionable point. When you're a good hidden, if you use the pigstick you can be an extreeeeemely good hidden, and pretty much blow everyone up in a couple of pounces.

Cheesey
21st December 2006, 08:53

The PS is a one-hit-kill-weapon. Some training and almost nobody will be able to doge it, cause you can start loading away from the IRIS, pounce to them and kill them. It's like nading a red one, also almost no chance to get away if its done properly, but you don't need much skill to do so.

PhysX-Kills are not as easy as you might think, cause you have to be moving right, make the IRIS confused. Try to mess up a group of 4 IRIS just with physx, without getting hurt. I just remember a game with the Dark Prince on hdn_abandoned, that was really nice! ;)
So if I get the choice, I prefer physix, cause it shows, that you has some skill...

Ging
21st December 2006, 12:31
Cheesey, do me a favour, don't use "physx" anymore - take the extra second to use "physics". Just one of my pet peeves.

Dr.SharK
21st December 2006, 12:50
Cheesey, do me a favour, don't use "physx" anymore - take the extra second to use "physics". Just one of my pet peeves.

Chris, tell Boxy we need PhysX card laying about the maps, you know, to throw with?

,-Dr.SharK

Cheesey
21st December 2006, 12:52

No problem, sorry. Didn't know it bothers you so much...

Uxen`[PF]
21st December 2006, 13:49
i saw him on the other day
i did ban somone for killing people as they spawned somhow.. as in .. iris spawn .. iris drops dead
Dont know if it was him tho
and they just didnt take a hit.. i saw air bleed n nothing happend

PS Dark prince is an absoloute legend at being hidden.. ill always remember when i was on vent with a couple of mates and he nailed this guy right in the face with a pallet.. boom dead one hit..

Euphoria
21st December 2006, 14:23
']i saw him on the other day
i did ban somone for killing people as they spawned somhow.. as in .. iris spawn .. iris drops dead
Dont know if it was him tho
and they just didnt take a hit.. i saw air bleed n nothing happend

Have you ruled out the possibility that the iris were pressing 'K'?

Uxen`[PF]
21st December 2006, 14:31
k?

and all iris were already dead

edit°
21st December 2006, 15:16
Its rascal and as far as I can tell hes not cheating. Hes been playing long enough that smashing the box out of a team of IRIS should be pissball easy for him. I wouldn't worry too much.

Pvt.Parts
21st December 2006, 16:15
Whats noobish about those tactics? They take no skill. Unlike say phys killing some one, or 303ing the hidden to a pulp. You sir have no honor, as well as a hole in your soul.
wth does 303 mean?

And the pigstick was made for the game, so I dont see eny reason why you should start whining about it.

The PS is a one-hit-kill-weapon. Some training and almost nobody will be able to doge it, cause you can start loading away from the IRIS, pounce to them and kill them. It's like nading a red one, also almost no chance to get away if its done properly, but you don't need much skill to do so.

PhysX-Kills are not as easy as you might think, cause you have to be moving right, make the IRIS confused. Try to mess up a group of 4 IRIS just with physx, without getting hurt. I just remember a game with the Dark Prince on hdn_abandoned, that was really nice! ;)
So if I get the choice, I prefer physix, cause it shows, that you has some skill...
"Whats noobish about that? I dont see enything wrong whit pigsticking, if you dont like it go to a server that doesn't have ps.

And besides to you its all about showing your "skill" so you can boost your ego? Thats just gay tbh

Mayhem
21st December 2006, 16:18
And besides to you its all about showing your "skill" so you can boost your ego? Thats just gay tbh

Wouldn't say ego. Rather to have more fun, more challenge.

If you have ever played JK2 or JKa you would understand the 'honor' part.

Dr.SharK
21st December 2006, 16:20

No.

It's common knowledge that challenge is much more fun than a breeze.

Hard games -> Easy Games.

Therefor, using physics and not using pigstick uppens the difficulty, makes the IRIS more powerful, yourself more exposed.

But, Oh man, the adrenaline rush when you smack someone in the face with Jimmeh Is just a feeling too good to be missed.

What is 303?

I now understand why you are so in love with the pigsticker.

*pigstick was made for game yadda yadda yadda*

That doesen't nescecarily mean it isn't playing cheap, nor does it mean it's not overpowered. Railgun, anyone ?
Anyway, do a little resarch and you'd see the pigstick is getting severely nerfed. Sucks to be you.

,-Dr.SharK

edit°
21st December 2006, 16:26
The main reason I won't use it is because it completely deprives one side of the game from having any fun. One hit kills are just a mistake, same with the awp in CS to some extent. Being the guy who gets PSed at the start of a round and being made to wait around whilst the hidden thins the numbers so he can get his phys kills up is superbent.

Pvt.Parts
21st December 2006, 16:32
No.

It's common knowledge that challenge is much more fun than a breeze.

Hard games -> Easy Games.

Therefor, using physics and not using pigstick uppens the difficulty, makes the IRIS more powerful, yourself more exposed.

But, Oh man, the adrenaline rush when you smack someone in the face with Jimmeh Is just a feeling too good to be missed.

I now understand why you are so in love with the pigsticker.

That doesen't nescecarily mean it isn't playing cheap, nor does it mean it's not overpowered. Railgun, anyone ?
Anyway, do a little resarch and you'd see the pigstick is getting severely nerfed. Sucks to be you.

,-Dr.SharK
Well you mind explaining what is 303? Is it something new since I havent played for half a year. :\

Dr.SharK
21st December 2006, 16:35
Well you mind explaining what is 303? Is it something new since I havent played for half a year. :\

It's a weapon... You know, the Less Lethal weapon? -.-

Lemme guess, you only use Shotgun, right?

,-Dr.SharK

Pvt.Parts
21st December 2006, 17:31
It's a weapon... You know, the Less Lethal weapon? -.-

Lemme guess, you only use Shotgun, right?

,-Dr.SharK
Ah yes I understand now, and no, I dont use Shotgun... >__>

EDIT: And by the way, I dind't say I use pigstick all the time time. I do use Slash too if that makes you feel a bit better.

Nightsun
21st December 2006, 17:48
To answer the original question, Yes I do know him, and if he hacked, I wouldn't be able to beat him now would I? xD So to answer your question, I doubt he hacks.

Cheesey
21st December 2006, 23:19

Erm, I never said that's noobish, you started with it...
And the PS is overpowered. You can kill a bunch of IRIS without getting sightened. And so it's not fun for any for them, cause they can't dodge, if the PS is done properly. So that's the main reason why it will be changed to "rage-mode" in B5.

And I'm playing on PS=off server, never said anything other, I just explained you the reason WHY I'm playing on PS=off server...

No, we don't have to boos our ego. It's just a big deal of fun to play hidden. It's fun to scare other players or just have them reacting like they would be scared. I like it to drop a dead IRIS right in front of a waiting IRIS. I love it to use the radio-sounds. I also love it to make them crazy by throwing props on them or just into the air, so they're getting confused and nervous. That's fun!

If I would show off, I would send everybody the link to my "incredible sublime and extraordenary" demo to load them, I'd type messages like "Ain't I'm good = god?". But I don't do such things, cause I don't like to show off. So please appreciate that, there is a lil difference...

Kira Yamato
21st December 2006, 23:46
And the pigstick was made for the game, so I dont see eny reason why you should start whining about it.
In Beta 5 the pigsticker goes bye-bye anyways, does this tell you any thing? It tells me if the Dev team decided to get rid of it it was a poor and unbalanced idea from the start.

"Whats noobish about that? I dont see enything wrong whit pigsticking, if you dont like it go to a server that doesn't have ps.

Yeah thats mature, lets use gay as a derogative term, because we're still in second grade, and we can't grasp the idea of choice, or maturity. Whats noobish about the pigsticker? Thats simple, people spam it like crazy, in-fact there are far too many players who can't muster a kill with out the pigsticker and pipe bombs. Showing your skill isn't an ego boost so much as it's showing that you took the time to give the other players a fair chance. Also is it some sort of "gay" ego boost if I decide to show off some of my martial arts, or if I show off some of my art talent? No, if you have a talent or a skill it's human nature to want to show it of, and have fun with it. To say the opposite is stupid to say the least. Here's a question for you, whats so great about using a skill that took 5 minutes to learn, devastates an entire server, and ruins the game by making it too easy for you, and too hard for others.

If you have ever played JK2 or JKa you would understand the 'honor' part.
Oh god the Katas! Rofl they left you so open it wasn't funny. Did you ever master the technique of the crowner?

Alt
21st December 2006, 23:53
I believe the pigstick was necessary in the early stages of the game but not now. I believe it was necessary because everyone in the world who played the game 'back in the day' lacked something. Experience.

Isolation
22nd December 2006, 00:13
In Beta 5 the pigsticker goes bye-bye anyways, does this tell you any thing? It tells me if the Dev team decided to get rid of it it was a poor and unbalanced idea from the start.

Not quite. PS is still in, but only when you are dropped to 20 HP or less. Otherwise you get the punt, or what I like to call the "five point palm exploding heart technique".

Matto
22nd December 2006, 05:50
No, we don't have to boos our ego. It's just a big deal of fun to play hidden. It's fun to scare other players or just have them reacting like they would be scared. I like it to drop a dead IRIS right in front of a waiting IRIS. I love it to use the radio-sounds. I also love it to make them crazy by throwing props on them or just into the air, so they're getting confused and nervous. That's fun!

Bit off topic, but I feel the same. But that's not what attracts me to the game. When I'm doing well as the hidden I get a huge adrenaline rush, I don't really know why, but at the end of the round I notice that my hearts racing. Often if i had quite a few close calls, I'm even breathing heavily.

Dr.SharK
22nd December 2006, 07:15
Not quite. PS is still in, but only when you are dropped to 20 HP or less.

As we all know, that balances it out very much. If he is really looking for health though, he wouldn't go about pigsticking anyone, even below 20 health.

,-Dr.SharK

Cheesey
22nd December 2006, 08:27
Bit off topic, but I feel the same. But that's not what attracts me to the game. When I'm doing well as the hidden I get a huge adrenaline rush, I don't really know why, but at the end of the round I notice that my hearts racing. Often if i had quite a few close calls, I'm even breathing heavily.

It's funny, same here. Actually my heart beats even faster if I'm 617 as if I'm IRIS! And it's just an awesome feeling!

@Kira
I can agree with you almost completely! Everyone who has skill can be proud of it.

However here there is a difference between "Look at me, I'm the worlds greatest, your all such noobs, I'll kill you all, looooooosers!! ROFL" or "I'm rather good in hidden, might I help you to learn some techniques to play better?"....

Alt
22nd December 2006, 10:58
Sometimes I pigstick a group when I'm not feeling confident about slashing. Dunno about you but I don't think thats n00bish, its just down right being a pussy :D