PDA

View Full Version : Parent's drunk friends...

Zabiela
20th December 2006, 19:23
So my mom has these friends who live in some shit town in the mojave desert. Theyre freaking alcoholics. Last time this lady came over, she got completely beligerent drunk wasted by 10 oclock. My mom, who didnt want to deal with her anymore, told her to go hang out in my room, since we were drinknig beer and smoking hookah. This resulted in her tipping over half the furniture in our room, and mumbling incomprehensible drunkness untill 1:30 am, and finished with her equally as trashed boyfriend puking in our wireframe trashbin. Keep in mind this woman is in her mid 50's.

Anyway, whoopdeedoo, she invited herself over today and tomorrow so she can do xmas shopping in the city, and she brought her retarded children (14, 12). My room has already been designated they're place to smoke cigarettes in the warm (my mom put them outside), without asking my opinion about second hand smoke. Her son found a bottle of fake spray on snow, and had a go at our whole backyard with it (guess whos gonna get forced to clean it up...)
Its only 12:30, the lady is in the kitchen, and she was already having trouble not slurring her words, and finally, she asked me to buy her 100$ of pot, so that tonight she can get stoned AND trashed.

Im obviously going to pretend all my hooks are dry.

It sucks because this lady is a cool person, when shes not drunk, which is why shes still friends with my mom. Shes moroccan french and is a fantastic cook. Shes quite outgoing and has interesting things to talk about... but her alcohol addiction makes her so bad at handling social situations.

If I look on the bright side though: I can always use this against my mom :P

"Oh yeah, well what about that time YOUR friend barfed in MY room?"

Shes always going on about how she thinks we drink too much, i've never seen anyone my age be that drunk, ever.

Gusdor
20th December 2006, 19:53
9mm fixes degenerates

Zabiela
20th December 2006, 19:58
In that case.... there would be no story. It woulda been done before the pukage.

edit:

http://thoseshirts.com/

Kira Yamato
20th December 2006, 20:45
As far as right wing stuff goes, thats crap.

Gusdor
20th December 2006, 21:35
As far as right wing stuff goes, thats crap.
yawn

Demented
20th December 2006, 21:42
Hey!

"Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency."
I like that one!

Zabiela
20th December 2006, 21:45
It pretty much is already.

Demented
20th December 2006, 21:52
True, it just doesn't have the name.

Kira Yamato
20th December 2006, 22:05
Down the road in Fallon there is a store. Sporting goods & Liquor. Oh yeah they're a pretty good smoke shop.

Zabiela
20th December 2006, 22:07
Fake snow looks 20x worse once its dried. Damn kid.

The cool thing is- since these ppl rid us of our liquor, my mom will restock. :D cmoooooooooon absolut.

Gusdor
20th December 2006, 22:37
Fake snow looks 20x worse once its dried. Damn kid.

The cool thing is- since these ppl rid us of our liquor, my mom will restock. :D cmoooooooooon absolut.
Got 2 bottle of that sitting on my desk right now, with 'on the rocks' sitting in my glass ;) Vladivar is better :P

Zabiela
20th December 2006, 23:04
There is so much better, but my mom never buys anything more expensive than absolut, which isnt that bad. If I could choose - gray goose, or belvedere.

Mayhem
21st December 2006, 11:17
Your mom's friend sure is unlucky.
Did she drink a bottle of booze alone (0.5L , 40%) to get that drunk?

The worst thing ever that you may do to yourself is to drink such a bottle in something 40mins.
Glad never had alcoholpoisoning.

Sil
21st December 2006, 11:22
Heh. Absinth works it for me. Absinth, Walker, Famous Grouse... Am I spoiled?

Mayhem
21st December 2006, 11:35
Heh. Absinth works it for me. Absinth, Walker, Famous Grouse... Am I spoiled?

Naa.. just odd.

Ging
21st December 2006, 13:18
Famous Grouse does not make you spoiled...

Kira Yamato
21st December 2006, 13:28
Dose Smirnoff mean I have low standards?

Sil
21st December 2006, 13:43
Famous Grouse does not make you spoiled... I was referring to the Walker. But, then again, all the walker I've had is from around the 12 year date. Not that big a genius on whisky, but it was good.

Edit: What I'm saying is, I dunno how old a whisky can be, and I dunno about the price ranges. The fact that I do not know the price should make me spoiled enough. =P

Mayhem
21st December 2006, 14:22
Dose Smirnoff mean I have low standards?

It means you have a big wallet. :P Too expencive.
Im just glad I can buy a case of beer.

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 19:10
It means you have a big wallet. :P Too expencive.
Im just glad I can buy a case of beer.

Smirnoff is cheap mate. I will never drink smirnoff anything, unless i really want to get drunk. In the past, every time i've drank smirnoff vodka, i ended up throwing up.

Mayhem
21st December 2006, 19:14
Smirnoff ain't cheap here.
Unless you go for a cruise and buy heck lot of it at once.

We got no alcohol tax here, but the government has started to think that there should be one again.

Suomi viina(booze). Cheap. 0.5L bottle for 6-7euros.

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 19:48
Anyway, beer is much more enjoyable than liquor, at least in my opinion.

Good ol' californian Sierra Nevada Pale ale is our favorite. For once a beer with some flavor. Guinness always rocks my socks too, draught or tap.

Mayhem
21st December 2006, 19:51
Good ol' californian Sierra Nevada Pale ale

Hows the taste? Sweet? Strong?

If you have ANY possibilitys of getting some Finnish beer over your side of the Atlantic then get Karhu III, IV, V .

Best. Beer. Ever.

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 19:54
Hows the taste? Sweet? Strong?

If you have ANY possibilitys of getting some Finnish beer over your side of the Atlantic then get Karhu III, IV, V .

Best. Beer. Ever.

Strong. Its a barley and yeast beer, its got quite a bitter bite, but underneath is a rich , smooth beery flavor.

Ill try to remember Karhu

Mayhem
21st December 2006, 19:57
Geez..
You just described the taste of Karhu. (Karhu means Bear)

*Going to go get some beer from the fridge*

And I was supposed to have a sober day.

Mr. Bottomhat
21st December 2006, 21:02
and she brought her retarded children (14, 12).

That's most likely her fault for drinking while carrying them. Fucking bitch should be neutered.

Kira Yamato
21st December 2006, 21:44
Anyway, beer is much more enjoyable than liquor, at least in my opinion.

Good ol' californian Sierra Nevada Pale ale is our favorite. For once a beer with some flavor. Guinness always rocks my socks too, draught or tap.

Californian Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? Am I the only person who sees the fault in this? Personaly I think Samuel Adams Boston Lager is better, much fuller taste of hops in a bitter beer. Though my personal favorite is Spaten Premium, it's an awesome imported beer.

Isolation
21st December 2006, 21:56
Californian Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? Am I the only person who sees the fault in this?

Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Nevada_(US)

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 22:10
Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Nevada_(US)

fixed, the last parentheses wasnt in the link.

Other beers i like:
Newcastle, if i dont feel like getting very drunk but want a good tasting drink
Heineken, a light break from the heavier sierra nevada
Red Stripe is always good
And when I want to get drunk with 3 dollars, i'd get a 40 of miller highlife. Best tasting cheap beer imo.

Isolation
21st December 2006, 22:12
Odd... it sure looks like it is to me, yet the link is broked. Thanks.

Demented
21st December 2006, 22:14
Notice the hyperlink underline doesn't extend to the last parentheses.

Isolation
21st December 2006, 22:20
Fixed.

Kira Yamato
21st December 2006, 22:25
fixed, the last parentheses wasnt in the link.

Other beers i like:
Newcastle, if i dont feel like getting very drunk but want a good tasting drink
Heineken, a light break from the heavier sierra nevada
Red Stripe is always good
And when I want to get drunk with 3 dollars, i'd get a 40 of miller highlife. Best tasting cheap beer imo.

Those are fine I guess.

I like Blue moon
Powder Hound
Fat tire

It's a shame I haven't had an amber bock since last year, becasue their brew was piss poor weak, and watery stuff.

Edit: Am I the only person in these forums who doesn't drink with the sole intention of getting drunk?

Isolation
21st December 2006, 22:40
Edit: Am I the only person in these forums who doesn't drink with the sole intention of getting drunk?

Does not drinking at all count?

Sil
21st December 2006, 22:43
No. I'm often tempted to a glass of absinth prior to, say, musicating.