PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo > Blenders

Gusdor
20th December 2006, 03:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IevMrQMp-to

ROFL - no wonder it breaks TVs

Zabiela
20th December 2006, 03:24
That guy was incredibly annoying to listen to.
I would've been the guy calling to tell him to play music.

Demented
20th December 2006, 03:47
I wouldn't have bothered calling. It's not like I need to listen.
That said, they're sissies! Boxing glove!?

Admittedly, doing it in the sound room limits the allowable collateral damage some. Otherwise, one might as well break the glass shield and throw things randomly at the exposed blender blades. And when that gets boring, cut the blender loose (you were at least smart enough to tie it down first, right? Right? Idgit!) and watch it race around the room like until it disconnects itself.

It helps to cling to the ceiling fan while there's a blender loose on the floor.

Gusdor
20th December 2006, 09:51
Your missing the point - IT BROKE THE BLENDER!! :O

Sil
20th December 2006, 13:55
Your missing the point - IT BROKE THE BLENDER!! :O
Fuck yeah. Even if it did get "kinda" messed up -- all in all, it broke the blender first time around, and it wasn't 'till the soda came that it got a smacking. Even then, it took a *long* while, and it didn't get that messed up...

... I want a Wii. This is what I like about Nintendo. Their tech support is all like "Wait! Wait! I have no idea what you're talking about -- there's a problem with your product? I have to get the manager, I didn't sign up for this. I'm just paid for sitting around for show, I don't have to .."

Yeah, you get the picture. Xbox tech support - suicide rates. Sony tech support - suicide rates. Nintendo tech support - ... I can't even think of something funny to say. Man, I've had so many nintendo products, and there's not a single one of them that's stopped functioning.

Zabiela
20th December 2006, 18:34
and there's not a single one of them that's stopped functioning.

N64 analog sticks are the only thing nintendo ever made that I messed up.