PDA

View Full Version : Knigh7's BHS'er - "killergmoney" STEAM_0:0:338835

Isolation
14th December 2006, 05:38
Steam ID: "killergmoney" STEAM_0:0:338835

(IRIS) Lacrymosa : (Storage Access A) Must make the game so easy when you can see the hidden, eh? <---ME
killergmoney killed Mr. Loki with knife.

Lacrymosa killed killergmoney with fn2000.
Damage List -

You did 117.002998 to killergmoney in 5 shots

-------------------------------

killergmoney did 37 to you in 1 shots

-------------------------------

Weighting : 164
The Hidden used 0 PS of 0 available PS.
Lacrymosa has a 100.00 percent chance of weighted selection
1 Hidden versus 2 marines. Pigstick disabled.
gamer.lobbynetworks.net
(IRIS) killergmoney : (Yard Access) BEST WAY TO DO IT <---HIM
killergmoney killed Lacrymosa with shotgun.
Damage List -

You did 37.000000 to killergmoney in 1 shots
---------------------------------------

Demo. 1 round as hidden (plus half a round due to forgetting to end), but clearly tracking.
http://www.savefile.com/files/337796

Don't know if it was actual BHS, a cheat or Sub-DX use.

Zabiela
14th December 2006, 07:07
The day before yesterday i was letting my friend play the hidden on some server i rarely frequent, he says someone is killing us all, and it was gmoney tking everyone.
So today I saw him in FNFC, gave him an explanation and banned him.

And now this :rolleyes:

What server was it on?

Isolation
14th December 2006, 18:57
Knigh7's (if that's how you spell it). Oh, and this was after a admin (I'd think) left. Angel(Knigh7) or something to that effect I believe.

Zabiela
14th December 2006, 19:30
Too bad im admin there ... BUT CANT GET IN. :(

Stupid illegal alias svc_serverinfo bullshiet.

Angel will probably see this. If not ill tell him.

Knigh7s
15th December 2006, 00:36
hey thanks for the update ISO, Angel[Knigh7s] is me. i've got several demo's of this guy, i was actually keeping my eye on him last night, but didnt have time to check them out yet. I also had to log off early cuz my son wouldnt go to sleep! bleh

Is it possible to get a demo of the hidden? ive noticed players are playing alright as iris, but then when they are hidden, they could go around the entire map in less than a second?! wtf? and i cant demo them?

@Zabiela

Do you know of any fix for this problem that you and several others are having?

Isolation
15th December 2006, 00:48
There is no way (yet) to demo a hidden player, outside of the player him/herself demoing while playing as Hidden.

Knigh7s
15th December 2006, 00:50
thanks Iso. it would help admins alot if we were able to demo mr 617. but oh well.

Cheesey
15th December 2006, 06:44
It wouldn't be a good idea to be able to demo 617, cause in this case smb. could just watch him an tell the others about where he is over TeamSpeak. I really love the fact you're the only one who can decide if anyone sees you as 617 or not (when you're recording a demo and load it up ;) )

In the other hand it's just a problem for those players. But I guess he's bunnyhopping...
Sometimes it's quite easy to throw a barrel up in the air, leave the area to enter it from the other side rather fast. So it appears that you've been just moving the barrel and suddenly wait behind the IRIS. Just a guess...

waRp^
15th December 2006, 08:15
maybe he meant like admins can spec the hidden, maybe this would be a fine aidea (spell?)

Cheesey
15th December 2006, 08:42
maybe he meant like admins can spec the hidden, maybe this would be a fine aidea (spell?)

No, I don't think so, but's just a better idea than that one I supposed. Just look in the "Admins out of control." thread.
There are enough admins, who would use this option in a proper way, but there are just too much who wouldn't :( Bad world :(

Scuzzy
15th December 2006, 17:32
This guy was banned on 12/04/2006 from the [o-t] servers by me personally. I asked him to stop team shooting, he walked up and team killed me with a shotgun.

Scuzzy

Zabiela
15th December 2006, 18:59
So i dont get it, like, do servers exist where shooting the admin shuts them up? Where do they learn these tactics?!

Scuzzy
15th December 2006, 19:10
So i dont get it, like, do servers exist where shooting the admin shuts them up? Where do they learn these tactics?!

He might have been confused. There was a time when the [o-t] admins had a rule that if you asked someone to not swear that if they called you a fuckshit or used profanity again that you were to leave them alone. Same thing with team-killing, if you asked them to stop and they then started killing you and people in front of you then you were to absolutely leave them alone, and, if they killed the entire IRIS team you were required to give them "admins" on the server.

Scuzzy

Zabiela
15th December 2006, 19:19
In the land before time, a magical place...

derfy
19th December 2006, 17:41
Too bad im admin there ... BUT CANT GET IN. :(

Stupid illegal alias svc_serverinfo bullshiet.

Angel will probably see this. If not ill tell him.

Try "cl_restrict_server_commands 0"

More info. (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507310&highlight=illegal+alias)

waRp^
19th December 2006, 18:31
lots of people have problems anyway, even with that command or without

Cheesey
20th December 2006, 07:06
lots of people have problems anyway, even with that command or without

QFT, never worked for me! :(

mastershake
21st December 2006, 01:25
lol i always get vote kicked from knights.... aparently pouncing all over the place and onto peoples heads is considered an exploit as "kingberk" tells me

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 02:34
lol i always get vote kicked from knights.... aparently pouncing all over the place and onto peoples heads is considered an exploit as "kingberk" tells me

Add thedude89@ thisistoconfusespammers gmail.com to your friends list.
If ever something is wrong in knight7s or FNFC feel free to give me a ring.

mastershake
21st December 2006, 03:01
and aparently this guy CWIK thinks i have auto pounce lol

Zabiela
21st December 2006, 04:38
I was handing him his butt today, he didnt complain, but he knew i was admin. Got 2 100dmg physsies today :)

Cheesey
21st December 2006, 08:38
I was handing him his butt today, he didnt complain, but he knew i was admin. Got 2 100dmg physsies today :)

Nice! I've once seen a demo of erm... Daedalus I think... he killed an IRIS with this wooden pallet... 500dmg, never could copy it :( ;)

-SM-SUCKER
21st December 2006, 22:25
Nice! I've once seen a demo of erm... Daedalus I think... he killed an IRIS with this wooden pallet... 500dmg, never could copy it :( ;)
I gibbed Daedalus once midair with a barrel. He was jumping between those vents on Highrise. Those are the moments when I remember that I should start recording :(

Cheesey
21st December 2006, 23:30
I gibbed Daedalus once midair with a barrel. He was jumping between those vents on Highrise. Those are the moments when I remember that I should start recording :(

Yeah, know what you mean. So that's the reason why I often just record while I play, so if something awesome happens, I got it ;)

Vents on highrise?

Knigh7s
21st December 2006, 23:43
Yeah, know what you mean. So that's the reason why I often just record while I play, so if something awesome happens, I got it ;)

Vents on highrise?

Prolly talkin about the vents on the center of the top floor of the map. where JIMMEH is. or around the spawn, those ?cone? shape vents. maybe im wrong