PDA

View Full Version : Primefarm hidden servers

chilly
2nd December 2006, 20:11
Hey all,

Just a headsup for people who play on them:

Everything now works (this includes TK auto kicking and the admin interface I broke a couple weeks ago), feel free to join and test out. I'll be restoring my *giant* banlists I made back in the b3/early b4 days :D

Chilly

Uxen`[PF]
18th December 2006, 20:49
and im back to add to that massive banlist >=D

Boxy
18th December 2006, 21:06
Primefarm Hidden server FTW. Woohoo, let the good times roll (again!). For anyone who doesnt know, Primefarm and Smokey are basically the server sets that any forumite worth his salt hung out on...

Isolation
18th December 2006, 21:08
<_<
>_>

Even us Californians? With our 180-ish+ ping?

Zabiela
18th December 2006, 22:07
Ya rly!

And do we get to be hidden all the time?

Uxen`[PF]
18th December 2006, 22:42
yeah primefarm server always pwns.. there aint a ridiculously long banlist of tw*ts for nothing...

Zabiela
19th December 2006, 00:53
']there aint a ridiculously long banlist of tw*ts for nothing...

You mean banlist of twats for being twats?

Last I checked, playing with twats wasnt much fun.
If your server is new, its just a matter of time before you'll be asking for the ip's of the hundreds of shitheads that play this mod.

butterқnife
19th December 2006, 00:59
...Last I checked, playing with twats wasnt much fun.

Nah, that one is too easy.

I look forward to the day when latency isn't such an issue between continents. I've tried playing Smokeys before, but my ping jumps from 20s to terrible.

Zabiela
19th December 2006, 01:34
Nah, that one is too easy.

I look forward to the day when latency isn't such an issue between continents. I've tried playing Smokeys before, but my ping jumps from 20s to terrible.

Smokeys has a texas server. I get 50 ping, being westcoast. Its the one wiht 7 players max.

chilly
19th December 2006, 17:18
You mean banlist of twats for being twats?

Last I checked, playing with twats wasnt much fun.
If your server is new, its just a matter of time before you'll be asking for the ip's of the hundreds of shitheads that play this mod.

What are you talking about? I've got a vast banlist. I also keep it updated with the goons from this forum from time to time.

Dead Inside
19th December 2006, 18:21
Smokeys has a texas server. I get 50 ping, being westcoast. Its the one wiht 7 players max.

No we don't _

Zabiela
19th December 2006, 19:11
What are you talking about? I've got a vast banlist. I also keep it updated with the goons from this forum from time to time.

Oh, sorry, I though you meant there "aint" as in "unlike the other servers" there isnt a huge banlist for nothing. Like you guys didnt like banning people.

@ D.I.

Well, that server has to be in the us at least, I mean, I can tell your european servers because they ping 130-160, but I think its smokeys #6, max 7 players, no pigstick, weighted, I ping 50-60.
I think I asked scuzzy about it, and he told me it was in texas.

Dead Inside
19th December 2006, 19:51
We have 4 public servers and a private test server (that i usually run eternal silence on instead) for hidden, all hosted from the same box in Germany. That box is the only one we use and all our hidden servers are 9 slotters (10 if you include the reserve slot i've sneakily hidden from normal view).

Its definately nothing to do with us.

Zabiela
19th December 2006, 19:56
We have 4 public servers and a private test server (that i usually run eternal silence on instead) for hidden, all hosted from the same box in Germany. That box is the only one we use and all our hidden servers are 9 slotters (10 if you include the reserve slot i've sneakily hidden from normal view).

Its definately nothing to do with us.

WOP! sorry.

Confused smokeys and old timers.
I needed to open my server list to realise...

Uxen`[PF]
19th December 2006, 20:07
Oh, sorry, I though you meant there "aint" as in "unlike the other servers" there isnt a huge banlist for nothing. Like you guys didnt like banning people.

no i meant it in the slang term.. as in "the massive ban list is there for a reason"

Scuzzy
20th December 2006, 03:27
Yep, Old Timers is in Texas. We run two hidden servers, one deathmatch server, one NeoTF server, and a deathmatch server running Fortress Forever maps.

On another note, I'm curious to hear how many bans are in everyone's "massive" ban lists. :)

Scuzzy

Cheesey
20th December 2006, 07:32
Thank you for the new old Primefarm servers! Just played on it yesterday! :D :D :D