PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie Alpha- TK

Zabiela
30th November 2006, 20:56
# 258 "Valkyrie Alpha" STEAM_0:1:75597 27:51 75 0 active

On the knights server. Being generally disruptive and tking. Accused me of hacking for killing him on the catwalk in sewers :rolleyes:

Demo: Up-for-7-days (http://download.yousendit.com/F0F7307902E1B649)

Also, the second i ended my demo, this guy Cen started to pound his 303 into me before leaving, actually at that point there were other people shooting in the spawn aswell, but this guy was shooting round after round straight into me, i dont know why, he had nothing to do with my argument with Valkyrie.
I understand I dont have proof for this one, its not in the demo, owner of the knights server might be able to confirm with the logs.

# 262 ")==(::::cen:::>" STEAM_0:0:10524454 24:21 216 0 active

Scuzzy
1st December 2006, 06:53
Ironically enough this guy/gal was autobanned by our servers this evening for TKing:

November 30, 2006 10:10 pm HDN_SERVER 4 Banned permanently. Reason: (ScuzTools) For intentional team killing 3 seconds after a round started on the Hidden:Source server.

Scuzzy

Zabiela
1st December 2006, 08:35
HA! What a twat.

He would play normally, but as soon as someone pissed him off, tks.

Cheesey
1st December 2006, 09:21
@Scuzzy

Is there a possibility to get ScuzTools©? Sounds nice - just visited your HP - and would be cool for our next LAN...

Scuzzy
1st December 2006, 14:13
ScuzTools is a small segment of a much larger application we developed for our TFC environment. I've had a few people ask me about it and I'm considering writing a much smaller version that can be distributed. We've been busy lately trying to port the entire thing over to a new server (our old one was just getting too slow, so we're renting a new dedicated box now..) which has been a real pain in the ass. (and caused some nasty issues in the conversion) I'm planning on rewriting the entire package to one language (it's current split into three), probably all in perl so it's portable. Once that's done and I can hand it out this place will be the first to know. :)

Scuzzy

Knigh7s
2nd December 2006, 01:22
Thanks for the update Zabiela, I'll check the logs when i get home. as for the TKing, he should have been auto kicked, does that feature not work with Mani for Hidden?

anyways, i'll check it out and add him to the ban list, first and formost reason, messing with you! hehe And for disrupting the game play!

Cheesey
2nd December 2006, 23:00
Scuzzy']ScuzTools is a small segment of a much larger application we developed for our TFC environment. I've had a few people ask me about it and I'm considering writing a much smaller version that can be distributed. We've been busy lately trying to port the entire thing over to a new server (our old one was just getting too slow, so we're renting a new dedicated box now..) which has been a real pain in the ass. (and caused some nasty issues in the conversion) I'm planning on rewriting the entire package to one language (it's current split into three), probably all in perl so it's portable. Once that's done and I can hand it out this place will be the first to know. :)

Scuzzy

cool! Till B5 it would be a nice option... wouldn't stop PSwhores of course, but at least the very hard-core ones ;) :)