PDA

View Full Version : ZPG - Don't Touch My Mustard!

EmeralDragon
17th November 2006, 18:41
PS = Off
Weighted
Nade Limit (pending)
Modified Stamina Drain (wall clinging)
66tick
FF = On

Well after a lengthy downtime (due to bandwidth and cpu soak issues on our main box), the ZPG H:S server is back up and running.

I will try to keep it admin'd as much as possible, but be aware that some of our admins (including myself :p) like to go incognito at times to catch the cowards who run from admin tags. And at the very least someone will have the log open.

Please excuse the lack of Mani Mod, no nade limit patch, and a proper map rotation setup. That will all be corrected this evening.

Pings to anyone in the US should be very good, as it's on a very large pipe out of Dallas, TX. We've had a few of our UK members on, and they usually run around ~125-150, so it isn't totally unplayable from across the ocean either.

This server WILL run custom maps from time to time, but I am still needing to comb through the ones I've been trolling for on the forums to see which ones are actually *fun*. Custom maps won't be in the default map rotation, but will be in the rockthevote selection and may be changed at the admin's discretion. hdn_discovery will NOT be on the server, I'm outright deleting it. On that note, if anyone has a copy of any of the hdn_underground versions, PLEASE pm me. I can't seem to find those anywhere.

Also, as before, if there is any issues on the server (including complaints against admins, etc.) please PM me personally, and I will look into it. I usually browse these forums several times a day, so the response should be quicker than posting a thread about it as I might not notice it right away. We do NOT tolerate TK'ers/wounders, exploiters, and generally disruptive players. Try and keep the profanity to a minimum please; and there is zero tolerance for racial/religious slurs, etc. Also, while bunny hopping isn't necessarily against the server rules, some of the admins frown upon that and may kick you if it becomes annoying (*cough* Magic *cough*). Camping (in most situations) is perfectly fine, but realize that you're setting yourself up for failure. ;)

Have fun and play nice! :)

Zabiela
17th November 2006, 19:22
Thank you, i ping great on your server. btw add PSoffWEIGHTEDff to the name.

EmeralDragon
18th November 2006, 03:10
Thank you, i ping great on your server. btw add PSoffWEIGHTEDff to the name.

Glad you like it Zab. I was trying to think of how to phrase the PS=Off/Weighted/FF/NL settings... Maybe just like that? lol

Hope it all fits. :o

ThunderDan
18th November 2006, 18:33
Last time I checked hdn_underground doesn't run under beta 4.

EmeralDragon
19th November 2006, 03:46
Last time I checked hdn_underground doesn't run under beta 4.

:(

Was really looking forward to playing a few rounds on that. Do you know *why* it doesn't work with B4? Or is it just the elevators still glitched like before?

ThunderDan
19th November 2006, 07:05
I may be incorrect, but I believe it has no camera's and will crash a server

Ging
19th November 2006, 10:42
No cameras shouldn't crash the game in B4 - I think.

Zabiela
19th November 2006, 19:24
No cameras shouldn't crash the game in B4 - I think.

My 5 minute map begs to differ.

Ging
19th November 2006, 20:39
Mef, B4 was a long time ago for me - we've had that fix for a while.

Zabiela
19th November 2006, 21:22
Mef, B4 was a long time ago for me - we've had that fix for a while.

That was your 3000th. :p

ThunderDan
20th November 2006, 03:51
In Ging's defense they did have it working in B3 - so that's probably what he's thinking about.

Kira Yamato
20th November 2006, 06:02
Going back and checking your coding every once a while doesn't hurt you know...