PDA

View Full Version : T:KR Server?

EmeralDragon
5th November 2006, 04:49
Anyone know this clan or the server owner?

Not sure if it's him, but an admin (Alkaline Trio, or something close to that) just banned me for being a "dx7 noob"? Guess kicking his ass hurt his pride too much.

Funny thing was, I thought he was tracking the hidden alittle *too* well, and I was in the middle of recording a demo on him! lol.

Oh well, not too important. The ZPG hidden server will be back up shortly after a lengthy downtime. I just enjoyed that server since it had a nice low ping and no PS.

I tried searching on here and Google for "T:KR + Hidden", nothing came up.

-SM-SUCKER
5th November 2006, 07:12
I do not know this server but I have played with this Alkaline Trio. He is a sore loser, one of those who have a good score but when they start losing they'll search another server.

EmeralDragon
5th November 2006, 20:57
I do not know this server but I have played with this Alkaline Trio. He is a sore loser, one of those who have a good score but when they start losing they'll search another server.

I noticed that early on. 3 different times he would join up, and I'd promptly take him down as 617. Each time he would immediately leave, only to rejoin a few minutes later.

I wasn't sure if that was because he was getting upset, or because he was..."testing" something. Which after he said something about dx7 (and suddenly being able to track me very very well) I of course began be get alittle curious, and started a demo recording.

Then the next round after a map change, he called me a dx7 n00b and banned me. :D

I love child admins. Such fun.

superman1000
5th November 2006, 23:38
90% server admins = plain annoyances which you prefered never existed

Ah well.

Zabiela
6th November 2006, 02:57
Alkaline Trio is kinda... should I say stupid/sore loser? Never suspected him of hacking though. But I have suspected his NR clanmember Just got Poked of it, guy was tracking like a madman.
Anyway those NR guys dont seem to have many morals, and they're server is full of bhoppers.

EmeralDragon
6th November 2006, 17:37
Alkaline Trio is kinda... should I say stupid/sore loser? Never suspected him of hacking though. But I have suspected his NR clanmember Just got Poked of it, guy was tracking like a madman.
Anyway those NR guys dont seem to have many morals, and they're server is full of bhoppers.

He himself always BH's. I love picking those guys out and nailing them first. ;)

EmeralDragon
7th November 2006, 01:19
Found another "interesting" thing.

sv_cheats is enabled on that server! lmao. Guess that solves why the admin (and his buddy) were able to track me so d*mn well.

Daedalus
7th November 2006, 13:27
Found another "interesting" thing.

sv_cheats is enabled on that server! lmao. Guess that solves why the admin (and his buddy) were able to track me so d*mn well.

Really? I gotta pay a visit to it then, you can do some very funny stuff by using ent_fire. ;)

Zabiela
7th November 2006, 17:11
Just went there this morning (it was empty), and it told me sv_cheats was off :(

Daedalus
7th November 2006, 17:21
Just went there this morning (it was empty), and it told me sv_cheats was off :(

Yeah, I know. =/

EmeralDragon
8th November 2006, 06:46

D*mn...should have screencap'ed it for good measure I guess.

No worries, just wait till Alkaline Trio joins up. Then watch the console. ;)

Zabiela
8th November 2006, 19:23
D*mn...should have screencap'ed it for good measure I guess.

No worries, just wait till Alkaline Trio joins up. Then watch the console. ;)

Fake names ftw :D