PDA

View Full Version : Idiot needing ban

superman1000
18th October 2006, 11:54
this guy was tking literally everyone on his team, don't know if he aimbot or not but here's screenies:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9898/hdnsewers0000df9.jpg

As you can see the huge minus score and in other screenshots he copied another users name to try and avoid being killed themselves.

steam id is in screenshots, but here it is in text too:
STEAM_0:0:5979108

ensure to add to your server banlist.

If you want to check it's all real, speak to admin of server to get server logs.

Good game keep it up, hope for updates and extra features in the future.

Zabiela
18th October 2006, 20:55
K, ill see if FNFC wants to ban him, but stay away from LAMERZ in the future, imo, that server is sketchy and laggy.

superman1000
19th October 2006, 16:43
don't mean to be rude, but who is FNFC? he a dev/server owner?

hutch
19th October 2006, 17:47
don't mean to be rude, but who is FNFC? he a dev/server owner?
Friday Night Fight Club, one of the greatest servers around.

Night Raider
19th October 2006, 19:30
ThunderDan owns the server, and occasionaly browses these forums. The servers are probably one of the best (If not THE best) US servers, with custom maps and the first server to try PS Rage method.

Here's the website.
www.gofnfc.com

ThunderDan
19th October 2006, 20:56
Welcome to the forums. I banned him yesterday. I've been getting lost in Oblivion lately and didn't respond to the post.

But yeah, come visit us on FNFC.

superman1000
21st October 2006, 14:25
I will admit, I wouldn't usually report a tker because usually they are just idiot kids that stop after a while. But this guy was intentionally tking round after round and changing name round after round so you couldn't tk him before he got you.:mad:

Fluffy
21st October 2006, 22:03
If people would like to do so in the future, it makes things much easier to get a screenie of the console showing where he tked players just so we dont assume the negative score is from the TKs when really he's just suiciding a lot.

as some of you may know already, I usually would suicide after every round when I got addicted to the bind command on kill several months back. Because of this, I had been banned from several servers without question and got messages saying "Banned: TKs are not allowed" when I hadnt even killed anyone on my team while playing that server at all... I guess the admin simply assumed that I had been tking because I had a negative score and he never bothered to ask...

waRp^
21st October 2006, 22:11
If people would like to do so in the future, it makes things much easier to get a screenie of the console showing where he tked players just so we dont assume the negative score is from the TKs when really he's just suiciding a lot.

as some of you may know already, I usually would suicide after every round when I got addicted to the bind command on kill several months back. Because of this, I had been banned from several servers without question and got messages saying "Banned: TKs are not allowed" when I hadnt even killed anyone on my team while playing that server at all... I guess the admin simply assumed that I had been tking because I had a negative score and he never bothered to ask...

how is it possible to be addicted to kill yourself:D whats the point in it:confused:

Zabiela
21st October 2006, 22:40
how is it possible to be addicted to kill yourself:D whats the point in it:confused:

BLEURGH!!

*ragdoll

waRp^
21st October 2006, 22:48
BLEURGH!!

*ragdoll

i dont get it, is it for scaring newbies?

Fluffy
21st October 2006, 22:57
well... to tell you the truth, the addiction comes from two places...

The first:
I like the ragdoll action. Sometimes you can scare people when they're camping in a corner and you can jump up and suicide without them knowing you're there... instantly they freak out and start shooting. also, you can piss off the hidden by suiciding when he's about to kill you... NO POINT FOR YOU!

The Second:
I wanted the record for the number of suicides on hidden-stats... as you can see by my sig...

Daedalus
22nd October 2006, 07:47
The first:
I like the ragdoll action. Sometimes you can scare people when they're camping in a corner and you can jump up and suicide without them knowing you're there... instantly they freak out and start shooting. also, you can piss off the hidden by suiciding when he's about to kill you... NO POINT FOR YOU!

To tell you the truth, it is scary.

I was in the corner of derelict toilets near that fire, waiting for a few seconds as I knew the hidden would be coming by. He did come by, jumped towards me, but he got burned by the fire, and as he was wounded, all I saw was a ragdoll coming out of nowhere right at me...

One of those rare moments in hidden which make you jump. Aaah, beautiful. :)

ThunderDan
22nd October 2006, 08:45
Suicides are the most hilarious thing to see on a server when done as a group.

I remember being on the supermario map when someone dropped dead next to me, and then for no apparent reason the other guy in our group did the same, I'm setting there like what the hell why not. So I follow suit, and what's even funnier is the guys that come over to see what's going on - then while standing over your body they suicide. It's just good fun.

Also, back when you could die after the round was over still, it would be great to jump off highrise as a group.

superman1000
22nd October 2006, 13:06
I admit I have got a bit addicted to hitting kill button at end of round, usually I jump off a ledge or something and hit it, or stand one something/someone

Some people are like WTF?

People who don't know what K does usually press it..:p

waRp^
22nd October 2006, 13:31
k isn't the kill button:) only if you bind it to be;)

Faron
22nd October 2006, 14:12
Oh so that's what it does...there are these weirdo's screaming "Don't press K!!!" every five seconds...

Korittke
22nd October 2006, 16:30
k isn't the kill button:) only if you bind it to be;)
It's a default bind.

DeathToll_David
22nd October 2006, 16:40
I actually quite enjoy telling noobs at the end of a round that "K" is for "IRIS vision". Then seeing how many people drop dead at the start of the new round.

I'm such a prick.

;)

Korittke
22nd October 2006, 16:44
I concur.

butterқnife
22nd October 2006, 17:09
Suiciding off of the highest reachable object at round end onto either something breakable, or a teammate or 3 will always be funny. The more the merrier. Occasionally Fluffy and I will get a whole server started with the kill binding. New people join and get quite surprised when all of their teammates kill over when the round is over.

hutch
22nd October 2006, 17:16
My hear hurts from reading this tread.
//If you rember why you get a cookie!

waRp^
22nd October 2006, 17:52
It's a default bind.

i dont think so, mine was bound to the the ingame voice chat. it wasnt even binded to a button before i did it

Zabiela
9th November 2006, 02:02
i dont think so, mine was bound to the the ingame voice chat. it wasnt even binded to a button before i did it

It is, thats why its great noobs are so gullible :)