PDA

View Full Version : Admins out of control.

Fluffy
14th October 2006, 03:10
some admins seriously need to get laid or something...

(Dead) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds: pigstick on?...
(Dead) exL : (Generator Room) ya
(Dead) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds: aww
(Dead) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds: oh well
(Dead) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds: i'll live with it
Connected
(Dead) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds: so how many shotguns are there?
(Dead) Deus Pacis : (Twin Rooms) lol
gobble gobble killed BoSS|ĐąяқЅнąĐоŵ|@ with pistol2.
(Dead) Deus Pacis : (Twin Rooms) too many!
(Dead) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds: i believe it
BoSS|Sgt.ButteryMuffin has a 31.17 percent chance of weighted selection
gobble gobble has a 68.83 percent chance of weighted selection
(IRIS) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds : (Insertion Point) pigstick on servers are crowded with shotties lol

Right about here, one of the admins, BoSS|Sgt.ButteryMuffin, began to speak over his mic in a harsh tone saying "hey, i dont want to hear any bitching here. if you want to complain, go somewhere else and do it but you better get the f*** out n*****"

(IRIS) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds : (Main Corridor) am i complaining?
(IRIS) Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds : (Main Corridor) i think not
BoSS|ĐąяқЅнąĐоŵ|@ killed gobble gobble with pistol2.
(IRIS) mixmastermix : (Generator Room) who u talkin too
BoSS|Sgt.ButteryMuffin suicided.
Alway's Show Respect on our Servers. <-- I'd like to point this out...
|FNFC| kidd chris suicided.

Hidden : Source B4
Map: hdn_highrise
Players: 10 / 10
Build 2873
Server Number 5
SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_tickrate set to 66), skipping
SetConVar: No such cvar ( mani_nextmap set to ovr_docks), skipping
Begin loading faces (loads materials)
End loading faces (loads materials)
Initializing renderer...
Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface.
Support for this will go away soon.
- Material : nature/blendgrassgravel002a
- Surface center : 0 -864 92
Connected
Connected
Connected
Connected
Connected
We are a Community, not a Clan, Check us out @ www.BoSS-Gamers.com
No player is eligible for weighted selection.
Connected
Connected
You have been banned by Admin for 90 minutes
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

Basically, just before he banned me on the map change, I said to him that I'm not complaining and I just commented how you always see shotguns on PS=ON servers, then he started yelling back about how he didnt care and that he owns that server so he can do what he wants, bam, instant ban. I wasnt even on the server long enough to spawn...

some admins need to get the stick out of their ass and stop banning people and being total assholes to people for no particular reason when they put up server rules like "show respect on our servers" and "please use appropriate language." I have come across numberous servers where admins tell you not to use prophain language yet turn around and talk with such vulgarity its unbelievable. some of these admins should seriously have their steam revoked or something because this is getting out of hand. mani should add an admin plugin where the clients can burn the admins or remove admin priviledges or something. lol

Daedalus
14th October 2006, 15:35
People who lack power in real life seek to make up for it in certain ways...

You can't really do anything about it m8, it's their server.

Wait, were you on the boss server? The one with the 10 minute round limit?

Fluffy
14th October 2006, 19:32
People who lack power in real life seek to make up for it in certain ways...

You can't really do anything about it m8, it's their server.

Wait, were you on the boss server? The one with the 10 minute round limit?

I dont know, as I said, I was on the server for 30 seconds before this guy banned me. I never got a chance to get to know the server or how it works.

Any way, he ended up being on the deadclan server about two hours later and he had said a few times he wished he was admin there right after I said something... I get the feeling he was hinting towards something.

Paegus
14th October 2006, 20:10
since when did they restore the 'join random server' thing to the game browser? and i'm sorry but people who don't pay attention to what server they're joining deserve their fate...

seeing as a BoSS was an admin though... chances are...

Isolation
14th October 2006, 21:03
I'd rather be kicked and banned than TK'ed by admins on spawn because they don't like my score *grumble, grumble*

It's why I either play on the well admined servers (FNFC, Deadclan) or go to servers where there usually is not an admin.

hutch
14th October 2006, 21:48
I'd rather be kicked and banned than TK'ed by admins on spawn because they don't like my score *grumble, grumble*

It's why I either play on the well admined servers (FNFC, Deadclan) or go to servers where there usually is not an admin.
Ditto, doing well on many servers gets me shot.
:/

MiasmicAnomie
14th October 2006, 22:35
Any way, he ended up being on the deadclan server about two hours later and he had said a few times he wished he was admin there right after I said something... I get the feeling he was hinting towards something.

You don't happen to have a demo, do you?

There's no way a guy who would say what you allege that guy said would EVER have admin on DEADCLAN.

Fluffy
14th October 2006, 22:53
You don't happen to have a demo, do you?

There's no way a guy who would say what you allege that guy said would EVER have admin on DEADCLAN.

unfortunately no i dont have a demo, as I said, I was on for 30 seconds. everything that I posted about the console is literally everything that happened while I was on that server. I didnt think he'd ban me right away for no good reason until right after he said "i can do whatever I want, I own this server". by the time I was about to start recording one I got the banned popup in my face.

And what I had said before though, he said he wished he had admin on deadclan, but he mentioned it after I first started typing to people and he saw that I was playing.

Normally I do stick to fnfc, GA, or DEADCLAN servers but there wasnt anyone playing on any of those servers so I went to the first available one, it happened to be this one...

-SM-SUCKER
15th October 2006, 00:15
If you guys get shot for having a high score just don't kill that many people. Get yourself some challanges, like not killing with slash anymore. Makes it more fun for everyone. And if you die trying... so what, you will get hidden soon enough again. I played with Sil and daedalus lately. He started using ps as he was on low health just trying to survive... he didn't. Next round he got a ps in return because I don't like it when people use it on me. Today when I survive a round beeing hidden it was either luck or a real shitty IRIS team. Sometimes I even try to get myself killed but some people just don't want to kill me :)
Just my 2cents because I hear/read lots of those complains but don't really experience them THAT often.

MiasmicAnomie
15th October 2006, 00:20
he said he wished he

Heh. If wishes were nickels, inflation would be near-infinite on a minute to minute basis. :)

Gusdor
15th October 2006, 01:20
the admin described sounds like a retard imo. They are part of the reason I dont play as much any more (despite sucking nuts at the game) - Im fed up of logging on and getting such attitude because im not using the right weapon or camping the right area.....or I'm failing....or 'winning'. Sure, I might be a little pissed because they dont realise who they are calling a noob (self-important gus ftw!) but have some respect for fellow gamers please lads.

In addition - My best experience was getting banned while trying to explain to a guy who hadnt played before how the game worked. It was a PS=off server and I mentioned that the hidden has a pigstick ability. "fucking noob, read the server variables noob". Naturally I told him to get fisted (probably why i got banned tbh) as I knew exactly (read mostly) what I was talking about....

12yr olds shouldnt be allowed servers :) FACT!

Pan the Goat God
15th October 2006, 01:32
Calling a dev a noob ftw.

ma_burn gus

Fluffy
15th October 2006, 05:56
Heh. If wishes were nickels, inflation would be near-infinite on a minute to minute basis. :)

yeah, I just had to point it out because:

he was being an ass
he was on the DEADCLAN server and had no admin priviledges
He wanted to rub it in... right before I killed him with a barrel

hutch
15th October 2006, 06:26
He wanted to rub it in... right before I killed him with a barrel

See though? In the end the dipshit always gets owned or never gets laid. This case looks like a double whammy.
Pwned and blue-balled. :D

Fluffy
16th October 2006, 01:35
In the end the dipshit always gets owned or never gets laid. This case looks like a double whammy.
Pwned and blue-balled. :D

You have no idea how great that was... you just made my freakin day. lol :D

neebo
16th October 2006, 01:41
while back i got banned for muting an admin on voice, Cause he was rather annoying.

He got pissed off when he realised i muted him and i wasn't listening to a thing he said, Banned me perm.

Some people are just.... Dumb.

Paegus
16th October 2006, 11:18
the hell?! you mean they actually fixed the per-player mute thing?

i've been using a voice_scale toggle which mutes everyone...

legoman
16th October 2006, 18:33
I think every experienced player has been banned from the JDQC public server and no one seems to give a crap.

Daedalus
16th October 2006, 18:39
I think every experienced player has been banned from the JDQC public server and no one seems to give a crap.

Darn, I gotta go there and get banned so I can be part of the cool kids. :D

hutch
16th October 2006, 20:02
Darn, I gotta go there and get banned so I can be part of the cool kids. :D
LOL, I got banned for asking if Master Cylender was M_C.
No joke.

Gusdor
16th October 2006, 20:22
you whin!

Isolation
16th October 2006, 20:38
No joke.

Or so you think!

*shifty eyes*

No, I never abused my admin powers whilst admin'ing JDQC. I swear. I probably have a total of 3 bans, one of which was M_C on accident :D

Daedalus
16th October 2006, 21:02
No joke.

Wow, does he get anymore people on the server then? Sounds to me like 95% of the people that breathe on the server get banned.

Well, nevermind trying to get banned on the server. The pingkicker always gets me before I can actually do anything...:rolleyes:

Zabiela
17th October 2006, 04:43
I've often thought of M_C or sister mary elephant as a spider lying in wait in its nest for a noob to wander in so it can feed on it :D

Gusdor
17th October 2006, 09:50
is it worth getting a troop of 6 of us and wondering onto the offending servers and, I dunno, see how fast we can get banned. It would make a good combat log - watching the admnis ignore extreme racial hatred and ban you for bad spelling!

Daedalus
17th October 2006, 13:31
is it worth getting a troop of 6 of us and wondering onto the offending servers and, I dunno, see how fast we can get banned. It would make a good combat log - watching the admnis ignore extreme racial hatred and ban you for bad spelling!

SIGN ME UP. Now.

Isolation
17th October 2006, 20:17

*laughs*

I can hear the screams of the pre-pubescent admins "I'm gonna fuckin' ban you from Steam!"

Along with the obligitory screams of curses, yo' mama jokes and being called a "fag" 20 different ways.

Sounds like fun.

hutch
18th October 2006, 03:13
*sigh*
I feel so immature here.
:D

legoman
18th October 2006, 05:06
Hell, let's make a movie about it and call it: "Admins Gone Wild!"

acreech
28th October 2006, 02:19
I've often thought of M_C or sister mary elephant as a spider lying in wait in its nest for a noob to wander in so it can feed on it :D

Hopefully resurrecting old threads is not a punishable offense. ;)

I actually joined that JDQC server with only sister mary elephant (that was back before I knew to stay away :)). 1v1, he slashes me twice and I suicide, and he threatened me with a ban, using what appeared to be a 12 year old's entire vocabulary of profanity. Some people... :rolleyes:

I think I actually have the screenshot somewhere...

Crasp
28th October 2006, 11:27
Well i myself try to not abuse admin commands and when i feel like i have to use some; i do them to myself not to other players. Don't know does that make it any better :P

So far got only 1 ban in my server (I See You) and that's from TK demo posted in this forum. Got once player named Ging asking "Admin still here?" "Yeah, what's in your mind?" "OMG YOU MOTHERFUCKER BITCH...." and then map changed :S

chilly
29th October 2006, 13:25
*laughs*

I can hear the screams of the pre-pubescent admins "I'm gonna fuckin' ban you from Steam!"

Along with the obligitory screams of curses, yo' mama jokes and being called a "fag" 20 different ways.

Sounds like fun.

You wouldnt believe how many hits "fag" brings up in the chat log table in the hidden stats database :P I'm quite impressed at how creative stupid 13 year olds can be actually, especially the yanks.

A small sample of 20 random fag lines :P (approx 2,000 lines contain the word fag out of a rough total of 1,000,000 lines held)

Fag Soup
pathetic n00b, hate faggots who vent camp
FUCKIN FAGS
faggot
fag.
Mythril, your a fag
SOME FAG IS TRANQING OUR TEAM
that 1 you put in your name just proves your a fag
fag
WTF IS WRTING WIUTH U FAGGOT
hes gay faggot
forget u it fucking fag
fagmo
nextfag
fago
fago nymph
Cody is fag
man what a fag
Boohoo your a fag kick me then you fag
fag

Paegus
29th October 2006, 13:52
does that 2nd to last one count twice?

but 0.2% isn't bad for a language that has about a million words in it anyway... though not including scientific ones it's more like half that...

your next project should be to generate the online vocabulary of most players. too bad spelling isn't a prerequisite for playing...

and sorry but fuck you firefox 2.0's spell checker... sure i didn't quite get prerequisite perfect the first time but since when is 'online' incorrect? and 'firefox'... is that supposed to be ironic?

chilly
29th October 2006, 14:19
Heh, I could quite easily parse all the chat for the occurence of each word and count it. I could easily take out common words like "the" "and" etc etc. I'll start work now :P

waRp^
29th October 2006, 14:27
Hopefully resurrecting old threads is not a punishable offense. ;)

I actually joined that JDQC server with only sister mary elephant (that was back before I knew to stay away :)). 1v1, he slashes me twice and I suicide, and he threatened me with a ban, using what appeared to be a 12 year old's entire vocabulary of profanity. Some people... :rolleyes:

I think I actually have the screenshot somewhere...

if you did that on me i would ban you:D

Zabiela
8th November 2006, 22:27
if you did that on me i would ban you:D

I did it today after getting naded to 15 hp, got called an asshole. It was mostly cuz i didnt want to die in some secluded place so i k'ed myself infront of my team.

<Beatlemania>
8th November 2006, 22:32
:eek: pretty bad admin.