PDA

View Full Version : Server crashed but for Ging

-SM-SUCKER
2nd October 2006, 19:24
I was playing on Lamerz server (haven't been banned there yet :) ) some minutes ago and left because of this strange guy. Went by the name of "Ging". Strange because everyone crashed to the desktop except himself until he could be Hidden. If he got killed everyone crashed to the desktop. This happened (he did that?) about 7 times in a row before I left for good.
His SteamID is: .... well I can't tell because of the rules. But if I make a little maths ... If Germany wins 0:1 against Argentinia 6072954 fans are happy :D

Daedalus
2nd October 2006, 20:17
I don't really think he was causing it voluntarily.

Mass client crashes on a server don't always have to crash all the players on the server. As I mentioned before, once in a server everyone but me and another IRIS crashed. They all stood staring at the walls in spawn. :)

Now, I have a demo of that match. Around tick 3200 I crash. Meaning the server must be doing something that has a high chance of crashing people.

Zabiela
2nd October 2006, 21:07
Lol nice Av Ded.

-SM-SUCKER
3rd October 2006, 10:10
I know that happens sometimes, but ! 7 ! times in a row! With always him staying on the server? Looked suspicous to me. As I asked him about it he told me he got the lowest ping, thats why he isn't kicked. Actually mine was about 45 while his was 70 and above...

Daedalus
3rd October 2006, 17:55
I know that happens sometimes, but ! 7 ! times in a row! With always him staying on the server? Looked suspicous to me. As I asked him about it he told me he got the lowest ping, thats why he isn't kicked. Actually mine was about 45 while his was 70 and above...

Ooh, that would get me suspicious too...

Just hope there isn't a way to cause this crash intentionally. >.>