PDA

View Full Version : BS - Blankservers issue

Isolation
18th September 2006, 07:18
The BS servers are among my favorite servers. They are based in LA most likely which results in awesomesauce ping for me, but I have never seen an admin or any form of "authority" in control of it. This brings a problem: certain high-level exploits have been made well known as of late, and most well admined servers have such commands blocked. BS servers do not. This is merely a warning to fellow players, not a bash thread. But the likelyhood of said exploits being used on these servers is quite high. Abandon all hope (for a fair game) ye who enter there.

hutch
18th September 2006, 07:48
The BS servers are among my favorite servers. They are based in LA most likely which results in awesomesauce ping for me, but I have never seen an admin or any form of "authority" in control of it. This brings a problem: certain high-level exploits have been made well known as of late, and most well admined servers have such commands blocked. BS servers do not. This is merely a warning to fellow players, not a bash thread. But the likelyhood of said exploits being used on these servers is quite high. Abandon all hope (for a fair game) ye who enter there.
I've had similar problems there too, I tried to find a website to contact them but I was unable to find one.

Zabiela
18th September 2006, 09:00
I used to like em, now I just encounter countless assholes and sploiters on it.

detached
27th September 2006, 07:49
There is a few admins. But I myself no longer have Hidden installed, I just kept the servers up knowing people enjoyed playing them. For now i'll shut em down, but maybe 1 day i'll have time to return to this game and run them again. I thought a few friends of mine still played, but they too have pretty much left the game, and they we're who I had admining.

Sorry.

Zabiela
27th September 2006, 21:13
There is a few admins. But I myself no longer have Hidden installed, I just kept the servers up knowing people enjoyed playing them. For now i'll shut em down, but maybe 1 day i'll have time to return to this game and run them again. I thought a few friends of mine still played, but they too have pretty much left the game, and they we're who I had admining.

Sorry.

Yeah, sorry to say, but your servers are crawling with bugs by now. The only thing im not happy about is that those bugs are gonna hafta go somewhere else.