PDA

View Full Version : Teamkiller with proof

The.ViruS
25th August 2006, 23:26
Someone called smacky on I belive Smokeys forumites/ hiddenites server.
STATS: http://www.hidden-stats.co.uk/profile.php?s=STEAM_0:0:7423836
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXDJPyXGyvE

I have a highr quality non-edit video if any server admins want it.

Paegus
25th August 2006, 23:35
:eek: dude.. revenge is bad on smokey's... mmkay? just let him kill you and then get everyone to slap-ban his dumb ass...

-SM-SUCKER
26th August 2006, 10:40
@ Virus don't shoot him back. You should know the rules by now. We ban everyone who shoots teammates, even if in self defense. We could never know who started the hole thing. In most cases both think the other one started it. Get a demo and post it (but do NOT tw/tk the other guy, you risk a ban yourself)

The.ViruS
26th August 2006, 10:59
I couldnt give a fuck, I wanted to enjoy my game. I also rely on the fact that the admins know me on Smokeys and know I dont TK..on purpose. And i did post a demo which showed the start of the round and him TK someone before me. Pretty obvioues who started it.

-SM-SUCKER
26th August 2006, 12:38
What if you killed him the round before?
We wouldn't know. Just because you have been on this server very much doesn't mean the rules do not apply any more. Don't get this wrong, I'm not accusing you of starting the tw/tk, BUT if I would have joined the game in this very round, you would at least have been kicked if not even banned. I know it sucks not beeing allowed to kill the tk before he kills you but the system works. Those guys get banned, never come back. If you don't shoot them, maybe they stop it the next round. Shoot them back and it won't stop until someone disconnects or gets disconnected by an admin.

The.ViruS
26th August 2006, 13:02
I may have extra footage, which shows I just joined the server. The begining shows the CCTV view and I may have pressed tab so you could see I had no kills/deaths.

Also if I did TK/TW round before why did he shotgun someone before me? As it happenes after he killed me someone managed to TK him.