PDA

View Full Version : h4rd2sEE

Felf
24th August 2006, 23:14
h4rd2sEE back on top at hidden-stats. I thought he was banned? I also thought he hacked and was banned from most servers? Whatever, even if he dusnt/isnt, I find it a little strange that he managed 1010 kills in ONE DAY (monday) as hidden, plus ~ 200 as IRIS. Is there any way of logging what times of day he makes these kills - if they're spread throughout the day then fair play. He's very sad indeed, but fair. If they're not, there's no way he can have that many. No way in hell he can have that many kills without spreading them out throughout the day. So, is he a hacker, or isnt he?

Isolation
24th August 2006, 23:23
Hmm... with only 1440 minutes in a day, that score seems... interesting.

butterқnife
25th August 2006, 00:01
Hmm so that's a kill (as hidden) every 85 and half seconds... for an entire 24 hour period. Seems feasible if you don't eat, sleep, use the bathroom (without a catheter) or lose. Or... have a life.

Paegus
25th August 2006, 00:04
goes a long way to explaining why he usually leaves whenever someone else hogs the hidden for more than 20 seconds at a time.

The.ViruS
25th August 2006, 00:11
The time and date is recorded for each kill made. Ill have a look tomorrow when he plays.

spacedkadet
25th August 2006, 00:26
this guy is insane i saw him go 70 kills in 25 mins on executive on a ps off server.
Shameless killing, nade stab move on and repeat. He kills everyone instantly with no pause for nearly 24 hours a day?

If its actually true then i think he missed the point of the game. Surly its more fun for yourself and everyone around to play with the iris by throwing objects and using voice commands etc to make people have fun? I dont care for my score but i enjoy having fun with people, I realy think he missed the point somewhere along the line...

Ayrehead
25th August 2006, 00:28
kid needs a life.... bad

Kasim Slovak
25th August 2006, 01:06
if its not him, some1 else would be blamed - but 1000 kills a day is quite much :eek:

Paegus
25th August 2006, 01:06
players can usually be places into 1 of 2 groups: those who play to win and those who play for shits and giggles. it can't really be play to win vs play for fun because those who play to win ENJOY playing to win. it's fun for them.

if you play to win, or are more commonly known as a stat whore, then you will go for the kill as quickly and efficiantly as possible. this works fine in games like CS or BF where there's really nothing more to do than kill kill kill... oh and kill kill some more. the exception there of course is if you can get together with some mates and goof off. but chances are even those people will revert to ownage-mode when they go pubbin.

if you play for shits and giggles (which includes being 'honourable' i guess) then your score simply isn't important to you. playing CS and only buying shit weapons and goofing off even in a public server but still doing relatively well despite your self-imposed handicap etc...

the downside to all this is that THS seems geared toward the latter playstyle. messing with people's head seems to be more important than actually killing them. at least from the hidden's point of view. the two modes are pretty much incompatible which is why i really don't like having stats of any kind as it encourages this kind of behavior, which in turn ruins the game as far as i'm concerned. i only have a link in my sig so ppl can see what names i (or my soon to be ex-flatmate) have played under if they can be arsed to look.

i really wish smokey's would be unranked. or at least the 'vet' server.

Faron
25th August 2006, 11:37
Having a ranking system for a game (in this case a mod) always attracts those people who want their name behind the fancy 1. number.

By staying in a server where he is and moaning he doesn't play fair (in your opinion as there are no real rules unless the server admin wrote some for his server) you're only helping him to get more kills. Just leave if the game isn't fun anymore.

-=Radiator=-
25th August 2006, 11:49
i think he doesnt hack. but, he plays the whole days of his tiny and monotone life. throw so many nades as possible each round. never try to get physik kills at ppl who arent afk.
When i played through an hour or so, i can play so good as he does. but i normaly dont play the hole day. maybe 2 hours a row then a break and later again... one time he joined my server and said "got u" cause i suddenly was on place 2. actually i doesnt care me so much abou these numbers etc, but i had a big laugh as he directly left again after my friend wrote "fucking hacker" :rolleyes:
the only stats i really care about are my phys kills... insane i have over 300 :D and not only cause of newbies :)

RaZ
25th August 2006, 13:33
What a sad, sad little man.

chilly
25th August 2006, 19:29
I never banned him.

RaideR
25th August 2006, 20:25
Past its usefullness here :)