PDA

View Full Version : blatant wallhacker

-=Radiator=-
24th August 2006, 17:06
now i just played with this one on my server:

Raukya<8><STEAM_0:1:11335335>
i was first wondering why he hit me so f**king well with the paintgun, then my friend was hidden. he told me that raukya seems to hack. then i spectated him and my friend (hidden) told me where he is and raukya could directly aim at him.
here the demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCbWXSo2MQ4

Korittke
24th August 2006, 17:18
You better post the demo itself, youtube is the shittiest quality ever. You can't make out the names and people also need a screenshot of the SteamID since otherwise someone could just use that name and record that demo.

-=Radiator=-
24th August 2006, 21:27
youre right there, but i really dont know how i should upload it, cause rapidshare needs now a registered :mad: account for hosting files... when i have found a possiblity to host it, i will put it in here..

Kasim Slovak
24th August 2006, 21:41
u better look more precisely - the registration isnt required
just klick the "Ich möchte jetzt keinen Collector's Account. Gib mir einfach die Links." link

-=Radiator=-
25th August 2006, 10:34
mh youre right, i think i was jus to lazy to read it correctly :rolleyes:
so here it is. its short but u can see him tracking the hidden while he is pouncing through the air.
http://rapidshare.de/files/30691269/haxxor.dem

Scuzzy
26th August 2006, 21:29
Dumb Question: How do I convert a srcds demo into an AVI/Video?

Scuzzy

Paegus
26th August 2006, 22:50
play it back ingame normally at a low resolution and record with fraps or gamecam or camtasia...

DOOM
27th August 2006, 08:27
after this you should put it in a wmv with windows mediaplayer

The.ViruS
27th August 2006, 09:06
movie make is best. Then throw it up on Youtube. I hate having to DL demos and watch. Much easier if theyre on youtube.

Paegus
27th August 2006, 12:11
yeah but movies rarely tell the whole story as they can be edited and cut together and not even about the guy in question. for things like this it's best to have a demo on hand as well so for the hard evidence.